Disgusting Article By Anti Sikh Sunny Hundal

Hammertime007

ok shall we run through punjabi customs:

kurdi maar

puttar vs Kurdi (po taaran vala vs koorda di hissa)

lack of education for females if boys in home

dhiiaan (pushing of airheadness )

mardiaan , masanne

superstitions

men are only valuable because they earn , women do not so are not

Men can be on panch , can be sarpanch, can be lambardar, patwari

Men only can be pind granthi

Men can only do internal safai sewa at Harmandir Sahib

Men can only lift palki sahib

women cannot do kirtan sewa unless they are RSS sponsored 3HO peeps at Harmandir Sahib

Women are actively discouraged from taking amrit before marriage as it affects marriagebility

women get married and are picked on by in-laws if they have active spiritual life (especially if more than the in-laws)

women are still bullied and harassed by inlaws if they don't bring goods/money with them into in-laws home

women's reputations are ruined by men's talk if they refuse advances or as we saw when they stand for office TPV campaign

women get raped as a form of revenge for issues not created by them but by men's rivalry, enmity

men love the balle balle lifestyle ...and that is promoted all the time

NRI men go home and marry then dump the girl

a couple can't have kids ...it is the woman's fault automatically, dump her , find another ....(what if Guru Teg Bahadur had that attitude ? no Dasmesh Pita ji )

Daaj

meat and sharab equals 'proper' katardhari else not

Can you also point out out the negative female traits that also plague our culture.

Thanks.

Negative traits of females:

Most are same to the ones mentioned above to men too.

Dhiiann

Mardian masane

Superstitions (women are the worst at these )

There are women sarpanch nowadays

They watch too many drameh, zee Tv and base their lives on them

Girls from India marry guys abroad and then dump them for their bfs to bring them over

Some women overspend on suits makeup when it's competition time at weddings

Some have tendencies to do Chuglian and stir the karchi ruining another woman's life

There are scheming women too, who have jealousy towards others even if they have everything in life, they will still belittle another

Men don't like to spend money at weddings, parties but the women push for it. Flaneh bittu de party te paramoxy boxy dj c te chocolate da fountain.

Both men and women have their share of negative traits that are similar.

women also keep the hellfire of daaj alive ...which is the primary reason for Punjabi folks hating the birth of girls .... If the Saasaan didn't perpetuate demand for stuff and money because it was done to them then the whole lehn dehn koord parchaar would die it's death ...same way when Guru ji said kurdimaar di roti beti sanj bandh karo , people respected it and the tradition died altogether until this new technology of ultrasound arrived ...look it is a blessing to have a healthy child , and a double blessing to have a daughter because you can create the security of two families blood lines in SIkhi.

Can you also point out out the negative female traits that also plague our culture.

Thanks.

I was talking about PUNJABI CUSTOMS i.e. stuff that both sexes maintain by their insistence on following unenlightened thinking of Punjabi culture i.e. Hindu and Muslim customs...

Sikh customs are a whole different ball game as they ahead of all cultures in their egalitarianism

Come on, Panjabi girls aren't anything like their western counterparts.

I know plenty with big mouths who throw tantrums all the time. Loads of Sikh blokes are proper under the cosh from their missus.

Certain apneean need to get out from under the western feminist 'women are perpetual victims' mindset.

Our lot can give as good as they get. And loads of them are mouthy and obnoxious (that's not saying guys are often any better), but lets get away from the victimhood mindset - it doesn't fit a lot of Sikh women i know.

I know plenty with big mouths who throw tantrums all the time. Loads of Sikh blokes are proper under the cosh from their missus.

Certain apneean need to get out from under the western feminist 'women are perpetual victims' mindset.

Our lot can give as good as they get. And loads of them are mouthy and obnoxious (that's not saying guys are often any better), but lets get away from the victimhood mindset - it doesn't fit a lot of Sikh women i know.

I agree with the bit, nowadays they do say what they want. And it is true,many, 'bande theemi de ghute thele a ' in India. They just have a different way of doing it, that's all. No matter what's going on in the family, they will always get that suit they want.

It's not like the old days no more, things have changed. They think the abroad women are dumb.

I know what you are saying I would say myself I am quiet like my Mum's generation , my kid sis is typical Thatcher's kid -entitlement attitude but still has old sikh values , my bhabhis are different again ...older one typical punjaban like you mention , very manpiulative 'thiki mirch' as Nihang Singh would call , younger one is more coconut much like my baby bro ... he has been known to refer to the family as 'you Indians' obviously he doesn't see his face in mirror every morning . I am not a victim and I want my family to drop the 'poor me' syndrome that is a major disease of the West ...we do not have problems like our ancestors did, I often think on those mothers who wore their children's bodies as shingar and still gave shukrana ...That is my role model not some tarty, unpard aunty who couldn't do ardas even if her life depended on it

ok shall we run through punjabi customs:

kurdi maar

puttar vs Kurdi (po taaran vala vs koorda di hissa)

lack of education for females if boys in home

dhiiaan (pushing of airheadness )

mardiaan , masanne

superstitions

Chugli, nindian

vahaen pauna

sutak

all the dumb superstitions surrounding menses

cussing women out for producing daughters

men are only valuable because they earn , women do not so are not

Men can be on panch , can be sarpanch, can be lambardar, patwari

Men only can be pind granthi

Men can only do internal safai sewa at Harmandir Sahib

Men can only lift palki sahib

women cannot do kirtan sewa unless they are RSS sponsored 3HO peeps at Harmandir Sahib

Women are actively discouraged from taking amrit before marriage as it affects marriagebility

women get married and are picked on by in-laws if they have active spiritual life (especially if more than the in-laws)

women are still bullied and harassed by inlaws if they don't bring goods/money with them into in-laws home

women's reputations are ruined by men's talk if they refuse advances or as we saw when they stand for office TPV campaign

women get raped as a form of revenge for issues not created by them but by men's rivalry, enmity

men love the balle balle lifestyle ...and that is promoted all the time

NRI men go home and marry then dump the girl

a couple can't have kids ...it is the woman's fault automatically, dump her , find another ....(what if Guru Teg Bahadur had that attitude ? no Dasmesh Pita ji )

Daaj

meat and sharab equals 'proper' katardhari else not

Couldn't have put it better. You covered almost every point.

If a daughter is born they say the worst things. If a daughter is born again they say khandaan khatam ho gya!

Women's education is either discouraged or they are blamed if they are better educated.

Domestic violence, dowry, honour killing etc we have all such problems.

Women are blamed even by police for everything they suffer (and I am not just referring to rape cases but even crimes like theft).

Preachers also use sexist language instead of giving examples of positive role of Sikh women in history and trying to inspire Sikh women.

People blame women but women need role models and respect.

Punjabi culture is most backward when it comes to gender. That is why we have the worst sex ratio as well. There is no positive aspect in Punjabi culture. Sikhi and Punjabi culture are different. Sadly the latter dominates more.

women also keep the hellfire of daaj alive ...which is the primary reason for Punjabi folks hating the birth of girls .... If the Saasaan didn't perpetuate demand for stuff and money because it was done to them then the whole lehn dehn koord parchaar would die it's death ...same way when Guru ji said kurdimaar di roti beti sanj bandh karo , people respected it and the tradition died altogether until this new technology of ultrasound arrived ...look it is a blessing to have a healthy child , and a double blessing to have a daughter because you can create the security of two families blood lines in SIkhi.

I agree.

Saasan focus on dowry but so do many women themselves who consider it a status to symbol to take huge dowry with them and think it will help them dominate at in-laws' house.

These days even teenaged girls start pestering their parents to get this or that for their future wedding. One of my cousins is like that and she has not even completed schooling yet!

One can also see women who keep taking money and "gifts" from their parents throughout life and fleece them. They want nanke to fund education of dota-doti or get them expensive toys, gadgets or whatever their demands are. Such women use this to assert their authority at in-laws' house also, reminding them and their husband how much they brought from their homes and how much they contributed! Raub jamaundiyan ne!

Many of them indeed do not take family situation into account and keep making demands or do kalesh.

They put idea of male child preference even in those who do not have it. I remember once my relative distributed sweets at birth of their daughter. Some female asked them "ki gall? Tuhada bachcha ni si hunda jo kudi de paida hon te hi mithaai vand rahe ho?" She even gossiped to another lady, "vichaare! Kudi de paida hon te vi mithaai vandi jaa rahe ne"!

Now whatever was the need to shame a couple for having a daughter and trying to celebrate her birth?

Punjabi women can be really pathetic and rude.

Some of them, even if educated, behave really ignorant and have little idea of world, little knowledge of current affairs or other issues. Only hollow gossip and show off. They do not even let other people work properly and sometimes have habit of interfering too much.

What trite. Sunny Hundal is once again massaging the superiority complex of the white man by fortifying his ignorant perceptions of South Asian men.

Our society is not patriarchal, it's clearly matriarchal. Everyone knows that the mother/ mother in-law runs the show in the average UK Punjabi household, whilst her henpecked husk of a husband sits quietly in the corner with his Famous Grouse.

Different story back in the Punjab of course.