*edited* Singhnia Begging Attention

Guest Walla Walla BingBong

No personal photos should be posted online. Share it with your family and friends but don't make it public. I was one of the major uploader of personal pictures but it took me years to remove all of them from online.

Thing is kids will be kids and do nakal of others , these girls are copying their maties of different faiths thinking that is the way to fit in, be cool, truth is a SInghni is always beyond cool because her Father is Dasmesh Pita ji they just need to be aware of that inside their hearts and heads not compete like bimbos with nothing else to them . STyle with Kaur is sad, because she is acting like a hijabi girl , trying to alter modest dress to suit fashion instead of wearing well made modest dress which doesn't make her look like a high street clone. Her biggest fanbase is amongst the muslimahs too funnyily enough . Plucked eyebrows and make-up a singhni doesn't make...

It is tragic that we as sikhs are falling for the same nonsense as the average people, why on Earth do we think ANYBODY gives a hoot what we wear/eat/drink/see/visit/even think ? Those guys who perv are scum and make me ashamed of how they tarnish Sikhi's image but then I remember No-one can ...they are just losers who I remind to behave like humans not animals

Agreed with your points Kaur ji, but every dharmic vyakti has a starting point, so it is okay to let her be her if she is not harming/badnaming anyone. With Paramatma's kripa everyone will receive gyan sooner or later. But we must strive at our own sadhana rather than look upon others current status.

but truth is she is misrepresenting being a singhni if her parvatey are plucked and her face smeared with animal product/metal tainted cosmetics

It is tragic that we as sikhs are falling for the same nonsense as the average people, why on Earth.

That above is a telling - and vital - indicator that what these youngsters TALK about when it comes to their beliefs is actually far removed from what's occurring in their heads and their hearts. True belief doesn't exist inside of them; the external, visual adornments are there for the world to see, but the internal is hollow and bare.

I'm beginning to believe it's all too easy for anyone to declare themselves a Sikh of the Guru based on what they say and what they look like; taking Amrit has been trivialised and devalued in recent times. Things will continue to get worse.

That above is a telling - and vital - indicator that what these youngsters TALK about when it comes to their beliefs is actually far removed from what's occurring in their heads and their hearts. True belief doesn't exist inside of them; the external, visual adornments are there for the world to see, but the internal is hollow and bare.

I'm beginning to believe it's all too easy for anyone to declare themselves a Sikh of the Guru based on what they say and what they look like; taking Amrit has been trivialised and devalued in recent times. Things will continue to get worse.

this is not a surprise as Guru Pita ji had warned us there will be many bhekhi sikhs who will do us damage first were the brahmin Dogras who sold out and also assasinated 2 kings of Sikh empire, betrayed khalsa fauj on battlefield by sending mustard seed instead of gunpowder then destroying retreat routes ... Never trust a 'brahmin' ..in fact Guru ji actually said never trust anyone on their promises and oaths, especially if they give oaths ...Why did we forget that and believe Gandhi in the 1940s ? ...when we live and breathe Guru Pita ji's bachan we will win again.

I saw a comment by singhstreetstyle(SSS) on basicsof sikhi youtube channel. It was sad. SSS had said something positive but there were alot of comments telling him u r a disgrace to sikhi, and u have no right to comment, u r a fake sikh, stop cutting ur dhari..etc

I think style with kaur and singhstreet style are ok. Of course not in line with sikhi. But we should leave them alone and not try to stop them. They r the other side of the coin to how bollywood portrays sikhs, as fat bumbling idiots. And only people who care about looks n fashion follow them, so i dont think its harming. One thing i have a problem with is style with kaur justifying whats shes doing by saying the gurus dressed like royalty, so they would want us to look nice.

trivalizing gurus message and making it seem so shallow....that was disheartening.

But i think alot of ppl are at different levels in their spiritual journey and get different things out of sikhi

I saw a comment by singhstreetstyle(SSS) on basicsof sikhi youtube channel. It was sad. SSS had said something positive but there were alot of comments telling him u r a disgrace to sikhi, and u have no right to comment, u r a fake sikh, stop cutting ur dhari..etc

I think style with kaur and singhstreet style are ok. Of course not in line with sikhi. But we should leave them alone and not try to stop them. They r the other side of the coin to how bollywood portrays sikhs, as fat bumbling idiots. And only people who care about looks n fashion follow them, so i dont think its harming. One thing i have a problem with is style with kaur justifying whats shes doing by saying the gurus dressed like royalty, so they would want us to look nice.

trivalizing gurus message and making it seem so shallow....that was disheartening.

But i think alot of ppl are at different levels in their spiritual journey and get different things out of sikhi

my gripe is not with her doing her fashion it 's with her shallow mindness leading to her giving advice to others such as wearing tight smaller kacherey to wear tight leggings ...when you start down that line what's next if your kirpan spoils the line of your dress or jacket , forget wearing a proper sized one and wear a tiny one on a chain or in your joorda/dastar. This is how people start getting full of dhils...

Guest Dont be so Judgey

Who are you guys to judge her? She could have the purest heart and do a world of seva.

She may NEVER DO NINDYA, OR NEVER BE JEALOUS OR ENVIOUS OF OTHERS. Her heart could be Purer than Yours,

U don't know her heart so don't judge her on her outer body.

U guy don't get it- Gurbani is teaching that THE OUTER BODY SHELL IS TEMPORAL. But we live Miri and Piri- Spiritual and Temporal.

Guru Gobind Ji dressed as a King, and Kings in the past have been sants and bhagats. So who are we to judge someones heart based on A TEMPORAL OUTER BODY SHELL AND APPEARANCE.

You could have a woman who dresses as Amritshak but is a nindya doing jealous loser, or one who dresses the same and refrains from hurting others or speaking badly about others. You could have the trendiest woman wearing loads of makeup who never does that, doesn't indulge in the 5 thieves.

We are NOONE and we are NOTHING. God is Everyone and Everything which is why Guru Nanak called himself a Lowly Worm. Don't judge others, just Live and Let Live. We are not Muslims, we teach freedom and respect of others and their decisions, because everyone is living in Hukam as God wills them to.

Shed your Ego and come back down to earth.

my gripe is not with her doing her fashion it 's with her shallow mindness leading to her giving advice to others such as wearing tight smaller kacherey to wear tight leggings ...when you start down that line what's next if your kirpan spoils the line of your dress or jacket , forget wearing a proper sized one and wear a tiny one on a chain or in your joorda/dastar. This is how people start getting full of dhils...

nice slippery slope

Guest Rasaval Singh

One singhni who posts these type of pictures is sanmukh Kaur well known in the uk who posts pictures for boys attention and has a really bad reputation with the things she has done with guys