Pickpocket Gang Rightfully Jailed. Qaum Di Bezhti Good And Proper.

DailyMail

Are you kidding me?

I've been around for a while now. We've seen juts systematically start trashing each and every community around, its started with so-called 'chuhray and chumaars' (let's not talk about the rape and physical abuse huh?) , then it moved to ramgarhias, then bhatray were getting it, then so-called 'bhappay', now having run out of people to insult and judge like haughty pendus - they move onto the newest group on the scene - these Afghan Sikhs.

Not all of us are dumb, we can see what is happening - we can see the pattern emerging from jut society. If some of you have finally gained the common sense to not indulge in this 5hitty behaviour, don't rest on your laurels or expect to be applauded for it - now you can see it, go deal with the majority juts who haven't got to that point yet.

Look at the consequences of this behavior each and every time, the targeted community, understandably, moves away to do their own thing instead of sticking around to accept abuse like some jut bewakoofs seem to expect them to? Maybe behaving like ar5eholes is considered normal, everyday, acceptable behavior amongst juts but please don't expect others to tolerate it.

I'm not saying all juts are like this, but I tell you what, the effort amongst juts to try and sort out their bizarre behaviour towards others (and inbetween themselves) is woefully inadequate (that's me being kind). A hell of a lot more needs to be done to confront, challenge and even understand it, mostly amongst juts themselves.

You've had enough time to do this at your own leisure, but seeing as there is still a reluctance to own up to what goes on, expect people to call you on it. Especially when certain juts start indulging in their favorite pastime of condemning other communities like they don't have a world of issues amongst themselves.

You must be really insecure to keep on bleating repeatedly the same booooooooooring spiel and I question your sanity when you think in that pea brain mush of yours that 'all' Jatts are the same.

You must be really insecure to keep on bleating repeatedly the same booooooooooring spiel and I question your sanity when you think in that pea brain mush of yours that 'all' Jatts are the same.

You might be the dumb type I speak of?

Try reading the post you quoted a bit more carefully.

Here, I'l help you, seeing as you seem to need it....

I'm not saying all juts are like this, but I tell you what, the effort amongst juts to try and sort out their bizarre behaviour towards others (and inbetween themselves) is woefully inadequate (that's me being kind). A hell of a lot more needs to be done to confront, challenge and even understand it, mostly amongst juts themselves.

Maybe, just maybe, your simple mind makes it difficult for you to follow the arguments I've been putting out?

I guess unless it's bolstering or bigging up your caste, it must be brown stuff in your head....

If the shoe fits, wear it.

I had a fitting reply ready but no point, someone has to back down. Otherwise both will go down as Moorakhs, if you wish to continue be my guest.

Never said I was Jatt.

Forgiveness? You must be joking. Why don't you give him a warning? If God does then I have to accept that.

Ok ji I will try to, but he can't do it again. Only will try to as for my soul so I don't get stressed and it will reflect on me, it's hard to I don't feel like it.

May Waheguru help me to forgive him if he is genuinely sorry. What about next time? It's quite hurtful listening to slander without reason, I'm not that sensitive but there was no need to bring my name into anything, thus the anger obviously. I'm a human too, I have feelings too, I'm not a computer that switches on and off.

Words are what make a reaction, they can make or break.

It's been a sad to see this, especially from members I didn't expect.

Just hope things get back to normal.

Waheguru.

Bhenji, why do you get stressed over things that are not in his control?

Everything is happening in Waheguru's will.

Bhenji, why do you get stressed over things that are not in his control?

Everything is happening in Waheguru's will.

Don't underestimate me Paji, don't bring Waheguru into this as an excuse. Waheguru has given people free will too, and if somebody is going to make false statements about me, then I will defend it. You may call it stress, but to me it's self defence. Any Tom, D I c k or H a r r y cannot just go around making false statements about another when there is no reason too. If I made a comment, there fair enough he could write something, but where I've written nothing, what reason was there to bring me into it.

Read what was written and if your name was against it, then tell me about stress.

" But your message, with all its ignorance, reveals a hellava lot about the state of our people. The true extremely low intellectual state that we're in. I mean, your message above got a 'Like' thumbs up from Simran345. She's a girl. A Sikh girl and yet she's supporting and saying nothing should be said against a group of Sikhs that strictly only marry their own 1st cousins and believe that girls (wives) should only exist as sex objects there to sexually arouse their man. The fact that a Sikh girl could come to the defence of such people is a truly damning indictment of the state of our community as Sikhs and a very clear explanation as to why the Indians have a national stereotype of us being incredibly thick. "

Slander definition = make false and damaging statements about (someone).

Exactly what has been stated above in quotations, then tell me about stress.

Are you seriously questioning me, when it's obvious who took the initiative to provoke a negative reaction?

How many others do you ask this question too, when they write pages of junk?

I think you need to concentrate on actual admin role, rather than making excuses for somebody else's stupidity. If you want a forum to work on a stressfree, and in the manners set out in the guidelines, then it would be wise to do it in line with them too.

It wasn't stress, it's called self defence and standing up against negative comments to me, which you think one should listen to. I'm afraid that way of thinking is wrong.

You asked me, why I get stressed over things? I ask you, why are you adding more negativity to this topic, when that has ended? It's finished, over and done with. I've forgotten about it, so should you and carry on.

What I don't understand is, why is this topic even on, when it's about caste?

What do the guidelines and rules say about topics on caste?

Thank you ji.

Don't underestimate me Paji, don't bring Waheguru into this as an excuse. Waheguru has given people free will too, and if somebody is going to make false statements about me, then I will defend it. You may call it stress, but to me it's self defence. Any Tom, D I c k or H a r r y cannot just go around making false statements about another when there is no reason too. If I made a comment, there fair enough he could write something, but where I've written nothing, what reason was there to bring me into it.

Read what was written and if your name was against it, then tell me about stress.

" But your message, with all its ignorance, reveals a hellava lot about the state of our people. The true extremely low intellectual state that we're in. I mean, your message above got a 'Like' thumbs up from Simran345. She's a girl. A Sikh girl and yet she's supporting and saying nothing should be said against a group of Sikhs that strictly only marry their own 1st cousins and believe that girls (wives) should only exist as sex objects there to sexually arouse their man. The fact that a Sikh girl could come to the defence of such people is a truly damning indictment of the state of our community as Sikhs and a very clear explanation as to why the Indians have a national stereotype of us being incredibly thick. "

Slander definition = make false and damaging statements about (someone).

Exactly what has been stated above in quotations, then tell me about stress.

Are you seriously questioning me, when it's obvious who took the initiative to provoke a negative reaction?

How many others do you ask this question too, when they write pages of junk?

I think you need to concentrate on actual admin role, rather than making excuses for somebody else's stupidity. If you want a forum to work on a stressfree, and in the manners set out in the guidelines, then it would be wise to do it in line with them too.

It wasn't stress, it's called self defence and standing up against negative comments to me, which you think one should listen to. I'm afraid that way of thinking is wrong.

You asked me, why I get stressed over things? I ask you, why are you adding more negativity to this topic, when that has ended? It's finished, over and done with. I've forgotten about it, so should you and carry on.

What I don't understand is, why is this topic even on, when it's about caste?

What do the guidelines and rules say about topics on caste?

Thank you ji.

"if your name was against it"

Bhenji, our name means nothing. Pride in ones name is the same as pride in ones caste. This is a false world. Only Waheguru is true.