Waheguru Is Real - So Be Inspired And Keep Up Your Simran And Bhagti

sikhni777

" When a spiritual experience occurs you do not realise that you were actually praying for it. "

Sikhni777 penji, I don't wish to offend you, but there are some sentences of yours I don't agree with, such as this one above also.

My understanding is that Waheguru are the ones that grace the experience, not us praying for it. People maybe praying, but it does not mean their praying is the cause of the experience. Their devotion towards Waheguru may play a part in the nimrata and love they have for Waheguru, but I feel it is Waheguru that actually graces in their Hukam. Una de hath dorh a, Sade nai ji. They can give an experience to whoever they wish, regardless of how much they pray for it.

Although it nice for you that you had an experience, which you should cherish yourself.

But, who are we to say that is the reason they give it? Surely it's Waheguru's decision alone, of who they grace.

God's, Waheguru's darshan can be seen anywhere, but it's just that our karm and Haumai do not allow us to. When we hear Gurbani that is also darshan, when we go to Gurdwara and matha tek to Maharaj ji, that is having darshan of them too through Gurbani. Well that's my understanding.

I was in full consciousness but sort of paralysed. Something kept tugging me on the side and I thought it was my son.

This seems like sleep paralysis. This can be a very dangerous situation especially with you feeling something tugging you on the side which might be a bhoot. I saw a documentary about this on YouTube where victims would describe how during sleep paralysis, entity attacks would occur.

Would you kindly provide me the links because it has now happened a number of times.

Penji here's a brief link on it, but as you are the one that has experienced it, only you can establish if it is that. I was also thinking it maybe sleep paralysis, as I've had that too and it feels so real, so when this happens it's difficult to establish what's happening and whether one is fully conscious or semi.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Sleep-paralysis/Pages/Introduction.aspx

http://www.m.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/guide/sleep-paralysis

I would first see if your experience is associated about sleep paralysis or similar symptoms, to rule out anything medical. Then think about the spiritual experience to make sure what it is.

Hope it helps, and that I've not offended you, as I know spiritual experiences are real too.

The experience; the faith; the unseen is not enough for these people. They need proof, something tangible. I'm sorry, but that's not faith.

In this case, I was trying to express something which was felt, not seen. It was a sort of elevated personal experience where the soul seems to have risen to the level of feeling what it is to become one with God. - Total bliss. Nothing like you have ever felt on earth.