Donald Trump Attacks Sikhs

sikhstudent99

Re: Trump calling the dastar a hat.

Guru Pyareo, I have watched the video a few times over and I don't believe Trump knew the man was a sardar.

Trump says "He wasn't wearing one of those red hats...was he?" He then says "and he never will....and that is okay"

Trump supporters have been wearing the following red hat: http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/57/590x/Donald-Trump-up-close-595065.jpg

If he was referencing the red turban, why would he say "and he never will and that's okay"?

Re: Trump calling the dastar a hat.

Guru Pyareo, I have watched the video a few times over and I don't believe Trump knew the man was a sardar.

Trump says "He wasn't wearing one of those red hats...was he?" He then says "and he never will....and that is okay"

Trump supporters have been wearing the following red hat: http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/57/590x/Donald-Trump-up-close-595065.jpg

If he was referencing the red turban, why would he say "and he never will and that's okay"?

Lol. I don't think he actually cares if he was a sikh or not - Did he apologise for the recent hate crimes and attacks on Gurdwaras and that Sikhs being shot at after his hate speeches? Nope, he will never do that because he is a bigot.

Lol. I don't think he actually cares if he was a sikh or not - Did he apologise for the recent hate crimes and attacks on Gurdwaras and that Sikhs being shot at after his hate speeches? Nope, he will never do that because he is a bigot.

He is what Waheguru has made him, brother.

He is a tyrant but Waheguru has placed many tyrants on the throne. Waheguru has also removed many tyrants from the throne.

Thank you Donald Trump for encouraging me to tie a larger dumalla and ucha bunga.

I don't know if you knew it was a dastaar or not or if you meant to say that, but I realized that we need to stand out from the other people so that everyone immediately recognizes we are Sikhs . Or they at least figure out that we don't belong to any other religion like Islam if they don't know about Sikhs

"He wasn't wearing one of those hats. was he? Was he wearing one of those? And he never will...and he never will....and he never will....and that's okay, but you know we gotta do something folks, cuz its not working. And all over the world they are talking about it. And people..frankly I have friends who are Muslims and they call me up. Not all of them!! But some of them and they say you are doing a great service because there is tremendous hatred"

Word for word what Trump said is presented above. Trump calls the dastar, the Sikh is wearing, a hat. Then he continues to insinuate the Sikh (who he had mistaken for a Muslim) will never wear the "hat" if he is elected as President. Not only is he labeling majority of the Muslims in America as terrorist, but he will restrict their religious freedom to wear the "hat". If this is not considered bigotry, then please tell me what is? By the sound of it, Trump's core way of running the country, if he wins, is to implement fascism.

Here is the whole speech, where Trump calls the dastar a hat and mistakes the Sikh for a Muslim. Start watching from 17:00 minutes and watch up to 22:00 minutes. Closer to 20:20 minutes Trump refers to the hat again and says, "they would not be looking for the dirty hat, believe me, they would not be looking for the guy with the dirty hat, they would not be looking for long" Then he goes and says dirty hat couple of more times.

Here is the whole speech, where Trump calls the dastar a hat and mistakes the Sikh for a Muslim. Start watching from 17:00 minutes and watch up to 22:00 minutes. Closer to 20:20 minutes Trump refers to the hat again and says, "they would not be looking for the dirty hat, believe me, they would not be looking for the guy with the dirty hat, they would not be looking for long" Then he goes and says dirty hat couple of more times.

Are you unaware of world events? I swear we can collectively have such a sheep and loser mentality. Always trying to become victims.

He's referring to the Islamic Muslim terrorist scum who orchestrated France. He didn't once insult the guy nor insult the Dastar. Punjabis sure love getting used by Muslim apologists in hopes to seem cool.

Trump is a fake republican and he knows what he's doing, but he KNOWS who Sikhs are. Liberal media used sensationalist titles to bait at the hat thing and everyone just ate it up without second guessing it.