Why Our So Many Sikh Men Mama Boys

sikhstudent99

Just wondering if the lack of testosterone plays a part. Testosterone levels have been going down in males for a number of years.

Got to be a contributing factor. The insidious and extreme feminisation (nothing to do with homosexuality, before anyone chimes in) of modern males, making them prone to offer less resistance when... things turn bad is something that also non-Sikhs are falling victim to. Guys wearing skinny jeans and being bombarded from all angles with images of the "ideal" male possessing delicate bodily frames and similarly effeminate features - whilst a spurious and possibly amusing example of this so-called feminisation - is one telling signal of how modern man is being under the cosh from angles.

Usually, it's these type of males that are so "thirsty", they'll do anything to keep a potential or a current partner happy.

Got to be a contributing factor. The insidious and extreme feminisation (nothing to do with homosexuality, before anyone chimes in) of modern males, making them prone to offer less resistance when... things turn bad is something that also non-Sikhs are falling victim to. Guys wearing skinny jeans and being bombarded from all angles with images of the "ideal" male possessing delicate bodily frames and general features - whilst a spurious and possibly amusing example of this so-called feminisation - is one telling signal of how modern man is being under the cosh from angles.

Usually, it's these type of males that are so "thirsty", they'll do anything to keep a potential or a current partner happy.

Just wondering if something has been put into the atta for rotis. :o

Just wondering if the lack of testosterone plays a part. Testosterone levels have been going down in males for a number of years.

vegetarians have more testostrone than meat eaters as scientifically observed ...and no, I doubt that is the reason : I think they have just been pampered too much comparatively to their female siblings and thus the women are tough and together and the guys are generally wishy washy and self-centred . I mean if you have everything done for you why bother changing if you know the woman will take up the slack?

Because I never want to hear complaints from another person about their behaviour: my boys are trained in cooking many types of cuisines and how to look after their clothes and living spaces ... with the result that they will do stuff for me willingly and more importantly competently . No one comes into the world knowing these things and DIY we all have to learn , being competent is its own reward.

vegetarians have more testostrone than meat eaters as scientifically observed ...and no, I doubt that is the reason : I think they have just been pampered too much comparatively to their female siblings and thus the women are tough and together and the guys are generally wishy washy and self-centred . I mean if you have everything done for you why bother changing if you know the woman will take up the slack?

Because I never want to hear complaints from another person about their behaviour: my boys are trained in cooking many types of cuisines and how to look after their clothes and living spaces ... with the result that they will do stuff for me willingly and more importantly competently . No one comes into the world knowing these things and DIY we all have to learn , being competent is its own reward.

I just wondering if a boy born into a family full of sisters plays a big part in that too.

Even more so if he is the youngest and if he is the only boy in the family.