Why Our So Many Sikh Men Mama Boys

sikhstudent99

What if a woman is raped and impregnated, forced to carry the seed of one who violated her? Surely some concessions can be made?

Rape is the only condition, that abortion wud b allowed.

Regarding female foeticide, ive noticed, that its always the women (mother in law/grandmas/wife etc) who r always the 1s who complain about baby girls being born. The men on the other hand welcome it. Some1 shud tell these dumb b!tches, that they all were lil girls once too. Guru gobind singh tho has given hukam to ostricise all ppl who partake in this murder!

...explain it to me why the abortion figures year on year are highest in Punjab when compared to any other state in the Indian union?

:nono: Thats not true and, yet another example of how we are turning into a people who forever think everything is bad, everything is worst....the glass is always half empty.

According to this, and every other available statistics about abortion in India, Punjab is in the bottom half of the table when it comes to the number of abortions. If you don't like these stats, find yourselves some others. They all point to the same thing, i.e the fact that Punjab has relatively few abortions compared to the rest of India.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Number-of-abortions-dropping-in-India/articleshow/6555212.cms

Guest Jacfsing2

Is this woman supposed to be a Gurmukh in this particular situation? If so yes she would keep the child. I know I would, but nevertheless, these things are not of importance when regarding them for myself.. This is all karma from past lives made by that own individual just so you know (everything rewarded is through Hari's hukam), a true Hari bhagat is someone who tolerates dukh and sukh given by Hari. Hai Hari bhagat vohi jo dukh sukh sahte.

Karma? When Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji broke the shackles of Sajjan Thug and Kauda Rakshas did he say anything on them being too evil for Vaheguru's grace?

NO for aborting or keeping her child ...the child is innocent after all...really you should know better than that , I wouldn't be so unfair on a girl ...

Posted Today, 10:54 AM

Balkaar, on 29 Jan 2016 - 09:47, said:

What if a woman is raped and impregnated, forced to carry the seed of one who violated her? Surely some concessions can be made?

"like everything we pay for what we do ...so it is her choice, her reward "

You said "it is her choice, her reward." for a woman who is raped.

ALWAYS THINK BEFORE JUST WRITING ANYTHING WHICH COMES TO YOUR MIND.

Posted Today, 10:54 AM

Balkaar, on 29 Jan 2016 - 09:47, said:

"like everything we pay for what we do ...so it is her choice, her reward "

You said "it is her choice, her reward." for a woman who is raped.

ALWAYS THINK BEFORE JUST WRITING ANYTHING WHICH COMES TO YOUR MIND.

it was in reply to making the decision about what to do with resultant pregnancy , stronger women would see the child into the world , others maybe not ...whatever they choose there will be an effect I didn't want to be negative and say they would be punished because that is up to Akal Purakh but I wanted to keep the fact that we feel as Sikhs whatever good or bad happens it is all acceptable to us as it is hukham . My own experience was harsh and I was lucky not to have to make such a choice but despite the extreme negative that it seemed to be at the time it was ultimately a positive for my development as a compassionate being. Honestly you may not have read the whole sentence and put your spin on it ...but it was not a judgement call on the girl being raped ...it was restating whatever choices we make there is an effect nothing more