Punjabi Atheist & Islamist Sunny Hundal Posts Racist Remark Against Tommy Robinson

superkaur

Why would you even want to do that or even think about doing that ? Is it not a sign of mental illness ?

After all, I and others could follow your example of propogating needless hate aginst other religions and also quote verses of the Christian Bible in order to convince others that Christians are facists.

You cannot treat the Bible and the Koran as though they hold equivalent positions in their respective religions.

Although Christians believe that the Bible is ultimately divine in origin, they acknowledge that it has also been delivered through fallible human vessels who perhaps distorted or miscommunicated the divine message.This allows Christians a much greater liberty to interpret and pick and choose at their own discretion.

But Muslims claim that the Koran is the infallible, unalterable, final word of God himself, letter for letter. So it isn't up for question. Whereas a Christian can ignore the nastier parts of their Bible and still feel as though they are being loyal to their faith, a Muslim cannot do the same in good conscience. To do so is to question God himself, not just an ordinary man like Moses or Paul.

Islam is the most destructive force in the world today for a reason.

Why would you even want to do that or even think about doing that ? Is it not a sign of mental illness ?

After all, I and others could follow your example of propogating needless hate aginst other religions and also quote verses of the Christian Bible in order to convince others that Christians are facists. I could, if I had the same inclination quote Exodus 21:20 which says "If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property."

I could quote Leviticus 25:44-46 which says " Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life"

I could quote Deuteronomy 20:10-15 which says "When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies. This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby"

I could quote Leviticus 20:10 which says "If a man suspects his wife of adultery, he can force her to undertake a "trial by fire" where she drinks a magic potion that makes her barren if she is guilty. This is similar to the "trial by water" in the Code of Hammurabi where suspected adulteresses are thrown into a river to see if they float" (Note that there is no such test for men suspected of adultery, only women.)

I could quote Deuteronomy 22:13-21 which says "If a man takes a wife and, after lying with her, dislikes her and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, "I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity," then the girl's father and mother shall bring proof that she was a virgin to the town elders at the gate. The girl's father will say to the elders, "I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. Now he has slandered her and said, 'I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.' But here is the proof of my daughter's virginity." Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, and the elders shall take the man and punish him. They shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver a and give them to the girl's father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives. If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl's virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done a disgraceful thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father's house"

I could quote verses from the bible that say rape is not a real crime, especially if the girl's screams are not sufficiently loud enough and essentially, 'if you break it-you buy it', such as Deuteronomy 22:23-27 which says "If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death—the girl because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man's wife"

Or....seeing how it is Sunday today, lets see what the Christian scriptures say we must do to those who worked today instead of resting, such as Walmart-Asda staff today. Exodus 31 verse 15 tells us exactly what to do:

"For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day must be put to death"

I could go on with this superkaur but you see where I'm going don't you ?

The point is that you and I are not Christians or Muslims. What is or isn't in their scriptures is none of our business. Its up to them to find truth and enlightenment. Pointing out faults in their faith does our own spiritualy no good. We only need to be concerned with uplifting ourselves. Therefore, you need to spend less time hating others and more time finding love in yourself.

Problem with your leftist brainwashed mind is that Christians have reformed themselves and no longer literally believe in what the bible tells them to do,

She is right when she says points out the falsehood in Islam because it is not being reformed and muslims are still being taught literal interruption of their faith which is quite dangerous for community relations and integration.

You cannot treat the Bible and the Koran as though they hold equivalent positions in their respective religions.

Although Christians believe that the Bible is ultimately divine in origin, they acknowledge that it has also been delivered through fallible human vessels who perhaps distorted or miscommunicated the divine message.This allows Christians a much greater liberty to interpret and pick and choose at their own discretion.

And I'm fine with that. Remember, I'm the one that says its none of our goddamn business what is or isn't in anyone's scriptures. Maybe one day, when I or you have found perfection in everything we do and know we might be justified in spending time finding fault in others but, as it stands, I think our time would be better used in spiritually uplifting ourselves.

Islam is the most destructive force in the world today for a reason.

Is it though, Balkar ? Or is that what the 'big men' in power, who are stealing the wealth of the world and destroying the wealth of the earth want us to believe in order to distract us from what's really happening in the world ?

Every day, they are putting pesticides in our foods, children throughout the world are dying of cancer, natural resources are being depleted, they're putting more black youngsters in jails than in college, their racism means our children with their degrees have a tiny chance of getting a job compared to white children etc etc......and yet neither you nor I know a single person personally whose life has been either ended or made intolerable because of 'Islam'.

Its a game they're playing with our minds. Getting us to irrattionaly hate. I mean of course radical Islam is abhorent and must be stopped buts its something that must be tackled sensibly and rationally. To do that, things must be put into perspective. In order to do that, one must realise that there are those that want to plant seeds of hate in your head (media and men in power) in order to distract you from the real issues.

Sunny Hundal is way too liberal, (if he was in America, we'd call him a retarded for believing Islam hasn't caused deaths of many).

Actually he is not a liberal. He is quite authoritarian and does not like people disagreeing with him. If you see what he does on social media to people who have a difference of opinion with him, you will realise.

I think there is a bit of myth that people who fall on the left of the political spectrum are liberal, that is not entirely true.

Guest Jacfsing2

Actually he is not a liberal. He is quite authoritarian and does not like people disagreeing with him. If you see what he does on social media to people who have a difference of opinion with him, you will realize.

I think there is a bit of myth that people who fall on the left of the political spectrum are liberal, that is not entirely true.

Liberal and Conservative means something totally different in America compared to the rest of the western world, (I was saying he would be too liberal by our standard of what liberal means).

The 2 most destructive forces on earth currently are

1) Atheist capitalists

2) Islamists

Both must be opposed if we want a peaceful and just world. Islamists agenda is to islamifiy whole nations to live under their backward religion and political theology.

Atheist capitalists want to earn profit for the rich 1% while the 99% poor workers or out of work do not have the same living standards. Also they fund illegal wars killing innocents acrosss the world, they also fund saudi arabia and arab states who they control who in turn control the islamists.

If you just concentrate on the atheist capitalists as you seem to be doing you are neglecting the emerging threat of islamists. They have a symbiotic relationship with the atheist capitalists both feed of each other and both need each other in order to thrive.

and when the atheist captalist sell off state property to the islamists it is time to arm yourselves with shastar vidhiya and self-preservation techniques ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3423460/The-government-buildings-sold-Treasury-secret-Islamic-bond-scheme-operated-Sharia-law.html?ito=social-facebook

I know it's the mail , but if its true (likely) then the Saudis and other Arabs are ganiing control of Britain through the backdoor.

Tommy Robinson was on the bbc asain network today ahead of the anti extremist march tommorw In birmingham. Nihal done ok, however a kaffirphobic called up and demonstrated racism.

Yea i listened to it, pathetic attitude frm these sullehh, i was embarassed for him. He wouldnt answer any of nihals/tommys questions, he looked like a right melt!