Prophecy : Na Rahey Eesa Na Moosa

WaljinderSingh

I think some of you might be aware of this prophecy :

Ayega Bees sau beesa

By Twenty twenty ad,

Na rahey eesa na moosa,

The followers of Eesa and Moosa will cease to exist.

Looking at the current situation of Western political atmosphere among general public and assessing their hate for migrants from Middle east, the above prophecy ( by Anonymous poet), made in early 20th century, can be clearly foreseen and looks like its becoming true soon.

I doubt this prophecy will ever be fully realized, not in the case of the followers of Eesa, and certainly not by 2020. Church attendance may be flagging in the West but Christianity is burgeoning in Africa and Asia.

However, the situation is much more dire for the unfortunate followers of Moosa. Most of the Jews remaining in the west have prostituted their identity and their dharam. According to the sacred laws which form the foundation-stone of their faith, these money-grubbing big-business types are hardly even Jewish anymore. Those in Israel on the other hand are besieged, surrounded on all sides by bloodthirsty Muslims whose evil designs upon the Jewish homeland are being accelerated by their stupid (STUPID, STUPID) anti-Semitic white leftist allies. The future of the Jewish people looks grim, and it's a sad thing.

I doubt this prophecy will ever be fully realized, not in the case of the followers of Eesa, and certainly not by 2020. Church attendance may be flagging in the West but Christianity is burgeoning in Africa and Asia.

However, the situation is much more dire for the unfortunate followers of Moosa. Most of the Jews remaining in the west have prostituted their identity and their dharam. According to the sacred laws which form the foundation-stone of their faith, these money-grubbing big-business types are hardly even Jewish anymore. Those in Israel on the other hand are besieged, surrounded on all sides by bloodthirsty Muslims whose evil designs upon the Jewish homeland are being accelerated by their stupid (STUPID, STUPID) anti-Semitic white leftist allies. The future of the Jewish people looks grim, and it's a sad thing.

I don't fully agree with your Analysis. The danger of their existence is not as you described but much because of violence which may arise from the hatred brewed nowadays.

Also, not only Jews follow Moosa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_in_Islam

I don't fully agree with your Analysis. The danger of their existence is not as you described but much because of violence which may arise from the hatred brewed nowadays.

Also, not only Jews follow Moosa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_in_Islam

Hatred which owes itself, in no small measure, to Muslims and their left-wing allies. The one-sided reporting of the troubles in Palestine (calculated to placate Muslims, who are very numerous in European countries) has done more to revitalize anti-Semitism than contemporary fascists and Neo-Nazis ever have.

He probably would have specified Muhammad if he had meant to include him in this prophecy.

Guest Jacfsing2

followers of jesus and moses are muslims also of moses (mosa alsalam) is considerd the 23th prophit sent by allah and jesus (isa alsalam) is 24th prophit sent by allah.

The Abrahamic faiths are uniquely all basically the same religion with the exception of the Ishmael vs Isaac. That's the only difference between them.

I dont think these two are mentioned here to mean Muslims. As the name suggests, Isaee and mosaee can only mean Christian and Jews. In our own scriptures these terms are used in Bhai Gurdas jees Vaars.

ਕਿਤੜੇ ਸੁੰਨੀ ਆਖੀਅਨਿ ਕਿਤੜੇ ਈਸਾਈ ਮੂਸਾਈ।

Note, Sunnis who represent 90% of the Muslim Ummat are mentioned here seperately from the other two.

I think some of you might be aware of this prophecy :

Ayega Bees sau beesa

By Twenty twenty ad,

Na rahey eesa na moosa,

The followers of Eesa and Moosa will cease to exist.

Looking at the current situation of Western political atmosphere among general public and assessing their hate for migrants from Middle east, the above prophecy ( by Anonymous poet), made in early 20th century, can be clearly foreseen and looks like its becoming true soon.

sounds like muslim wishing because those name variants are muslim in nature ...besides if seen in light of Guru Nanak Dev ji maharaj's bachan then it means all Abrahamic faiths

Was that prophecy perhaps meaning that it is only Gods name which we should rely on as Eesaa and Mosaa will not stay there forever to guide us on to the right path?

http://xwalk.ca/moses.html

All that ends in the holy spirit.

Now to the holy spirit.

My Nanaji passed away and school was feeling very lonely. Lunchtimes were the most torturing. Therefore I decided to go sing with the Christians. This is how they prayed. They sang some songs clapping hands. Then it was prayer session. Everyone of them in the room and I mean by ALL started to talk so loud and I could not understand what they were saying. They ALL claimed to possess the holy spirit. It came over them and they all started to talk gibberish.

I asked one of them and they said the holy spirit prays on their behalf to the Lord. We do not know what to say so it prays for you in a language which you do not understand. So they all prayed - and I did my japji sahib silently. If I did it aloud then it may seem to them I had the spirit too for I would be praying in a language which they never understood.

They offered to pray with me if I did not have the gift of the Holy spirit - I politely declined. I believed in the same God as them but Japji sahib was enough for me to connect.

Trying to understand the Holy spirit I think it may be called Naam dhi dhaat. This does happen in the sangat. I remember a clear incident of when there was raas bhareya Aarti kirtan going on with all the instruments. I was sitting completely absorbed in the kirtan when suddenly I found myself reciting Waheguru waheguru and it was like coming from a different source of power.

Reading Baba Naugh Singh Ji - I understood that yes - there is something called Naam dhi dhaat. Bhai Veer singh has narrated this being experienced by someone (the main character who I dont quite remember)

This may explain why people are saying - that they are doing kirtan and suddenly someone starts to recite Waheguru very loudly. The feeling can completely overcome you.

The person in the book had been advised to keep his Naam dhi dhaat alive by keeping on reciting Waheguru everyday.

Hatred which owes itself, in no small measure, to Muslims and their left-wing allies. The one-sided reporting of the troubles in Palestine (calculated to placate Muslims, who are very numerous in European countries) has done more to revitalize anti-Semitism than contemporary fascists and Neo-Nazis ever have.

He probably would have specified Muhammad if he had meant to include him in this prophecy.

isn't Israel the aggressor in the middle east?