Sikh Hero Lt Brian Murphy Asked Trump A Question Regarding Safety Of Sikhs In Usa

They're trying to get us riled up to fight their battles for them. Just keep reminding them their white leaders / governments / elected officials are the true traitors who've betrayed their country and the indigenous population. They can't counter that argument because it's absolute fact.

They have mini mental breakdowns when you point out this truth. But we should throw it in their face at every opportunity we get.

Guest Jacfsing2

I hear this from so many Americans, I'm beginning to believe they must teach this in their schools.

Can't have the little kiddies growing up with a jaded worldview that the home of the brave and the land of the free was built on systematic acts of genocide against its native population.

Diseases and a lack of immunity played its part, but that's like claiming after pushing someone off a skyscraper, "The nudge didn't contribute to his death; the pavement was his enemy."

So what do they teach outside of the U.S. was the main cause of the Natives dying? (This is something I'd like to know.)

Guest Jacfsing2

I'm beginning to suspect a lot of nonSikhs are masquerading as apnay on Sikh forums. Plus, this outright terror some apnay have of sullay is embarrassing.

Nobody hates Muslims, criticizing the ideology doesn't mean you criticize the people, I have openly criticized the ideology of Christianity on this forum, yet I don't hate Christians as a people. (Let's stop stereotypes that every Muslim or Christian truly follows all the crazy stuff that's in their Qur'an and Bible).

Nobody hates Muslims, criticizing the ideology doesn't mean you criticize the people, I have openly criticized the ideology of Christianity on this forum, yet I don't hate Christians as a people. (Let's stop stereotypes that every Muslim or Christian truly follows all the crazy stuff that's in their Qur'an and Bible).

I think we should acknowledge the fact that there are bunch who fiercely throw their pov while pretending to be Sikhs - which is disgusting tbh.

It's Charles Martel. He was a Frankish Emperor who saved Christendom from being overwhelmed by Spanish Muslims in the 8th century AD.

I think this probably tells us something about thesoldier's reasons for supporting Trump.

Well done, back then there were no moderate moslims or very very few. it was just islam. Now minority moslims follow the peaceful verses which in my opinion are outdated.

Whislt the religious moslims (boko haram, ISIS, al qaeda) follow the later verses, the violent ones.

I'm beginning to suspect a lot of nonSikhs are masquerading as apnay on Sikh forums.

Plus, this outright terror some apnay have of sullay is embarrassing.

Just because I have a picture of a white king makes me a non-sikh now, WOW.

I can also say, some apnay are such cowards, insecure that they vote for leftist parties because they too scared to confront a couple of racist that might get in their face.

Coward mentality. Seems you need to re-read your history of what the Islamofascism did to our gurus, sahibzaade. See what the conquests did to europe, north africa.

Just because islam is not in our face as we speak, you down play it. and prioritise to what a couple of angry white racists might harm you as the most dangerous threat.

shameful

They're trying to get us riled up to fight their battles for them. Just keep reminding them their white leaders / governments / elected officials are the true traitors who've betrayed their country and the indigenous population. They can't counter that argument because it's absolute fact.

No ones asking you to do anything. The low number sikhs in western nations and their timid nature. Is the reason sikhs are not listened to. Whist the higher population of moslims, who are the elephant in the room that makes the largest noise get appeased at every opportunity.

what did sikhs do after the wisconsin temple shooting by a racist? Where was there ferocious lion like anger ? Timid, being polite, is going to get sikhs no where. Im not asking them to go on riots, but bang on doors, make noise the the politicians will listen more whilst raising awareness

you are 1% sikhs in nothern america, how are outsiders trying to get you to fight their battles? so delusional

Guest Jacfsing2

I think we should acknowledge the fact that there are bunch who fiercely throw their pov while pretending to be Sikhs - which is disgusting tbh.

I can agree with that, if they are going to be non-Sikhs they should be honest about it instead of just causing chaos. (If you are a non-Sikh reading this it's probably better if you stay honest and respectful rather than acting like a Sikh and then spitting in people's faces.)

I never thought I would agree with you on something. Moslims need to stop getting hurt when someone suggest their religion is a fascist cult of hate. Criticism of islam should be allowed. This is the very thing moslims are trying to get banned in western nations by moslim group pressure. Silencing people who have concerns about islam is banning the first amendment.

I think there are a bunch of coward sikhs, that have never been to a gym, learnt martial arts. that are too coward to face a bunch of angry white man that might hit them. You have got to learn to fight back instead of being insecure.

oops too much multi quote

I can agree with that, if they are going to be non-Sikhs they should be honest about it instead of just causing chaos. (If you are a non-Sikh reading this it's probably better if you stay honest and respectful rather than acting like a Sikh and then spitting in people's faces.)

I think some of you sikhs need to understand and acknowledge there will be some sikhs that dont agree with what the majority of sikhs agree on. Them sikhs need to respect their opinion instead of calling them, non-sikh, bigots, racist and causing a drama

Respect other peoples opinions

Learn to "agree to disagree"

I never thought I would agree with you on something. Moslims need to stop getting hurt when someone suggest their religion is a fascist cult of hate. Criticism of islam should be allowed. This is the very thing moslims are trying to get banned in western nations by moslim group pressure. Silencing people who have converns about islam is a banning the first amendment.

I think there are a bunch of coward sikhs, that have never been to a gym, learnt martial arts. that are too coward to face a bunch of angry white man that might hit them. You have got to learn to fight back instead of being insecure.

oops too much multi quote

I think you are asking yourself to be banned from this site. You are personally attacking everyone behind the mask.

Guest Jacfsing2

I think some of you sikhs need to understand and acknowledge there will be some sikhs that dont agree with what the majority of sikhs agree on. Them sikhs need to respect their opinion instead of calling them, non-sikh, bigots, racist and causing a drama Respect other peoples opinions

Learn to "agree to disagree"

I haven't mentioned you once in the entire conversation, I simply said it's better if some non-Sikhs to be respectful and honest, rather than asking like a Sikh and creating chaos.