Sikh Hero Lt Brian Murphy Asked Trump A Question Regarding Safety Of Sikhs In Usa

well you seem to have a short memory when that Singh confronted him in an earlier rally Trump referred to him as a guy wearing one of those dirty hats ...be no-one's fool he is a racist bigot and he seems to think the only american immigrants that count are the white ones ...he will not stand for anyones' rights just his own and those of his elite club . He is what Reagan was not Dumb enough to do, press the button

i know you have a preconception of Sir Donald Trump, well done on putting your own spin on what he actually said

they celebrate Thanksgiving not because of the help extended to them to see them survive the harsh winters on the New England coastal areas but because they massacred those same 'Indians' Aghiratghan doesn't cover it

What the hell do we make of the apnay who can't see this simple reality???????

There appears to be a fair few of them!

Guest Jacfsing2

Whose the white boy in your avataar?

Is it another one you suck up to?

Why are you making the entire topic about race? We seriously have bigger problems than what skin color someone was born with. (Unlike you, I'd prefer the message of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji to spread past simply Punjabis).

well you seem to have a short memory when that Singh confronted him in an earlier rally Trump referred to him as a guy wearing one of those dirty hats ...be no-one's fool he is a racist bigot and he seems to think the only american immigrants that count are the white ones ...he will not stand for anyones' rights just his own and those of his elite club . He is what Reagan was not Dumb enough to do, press the button

You do not have any right to 'confront anybody' in a private rally. A rally is a private event. You do not have the right to go there and disrupt the event just because you have a bone to pick with Trump. That Sikhs behavior was disgraceful.

As for being dumb, what are your accomplishments in life? Have you ever written a best seller? Hosted your own reality tv show? Patented your last name?

Like so many here, you are woefully ignorant, arrogant and lack morals.

Whose the white boy in your avataar?

Is it another one you suck up to?

It's Charles Martel. He was a Frankish Emperor who saved Christendom from being overwhelmed by Spanish Muslims in the 8th century AD.

I think this probably tells us something about thesoldier's reasons for supporting Trump.

Most of them died from disease, (are you denying that fact?)

I hear this from so many Americans, I'm beginning to believe they must teach this in their schools.

Can't have the little kiddies growing up with a jaded worldview that the home of the brave and the land of the free was built on systematic acts of genocide against its native population.

Diseases and a lack of immunity played its part, but that's like claiming after pushing someone off a skyscraper, "The nudge didn't contribute to his death; the pavement was his enemy."

It's Charles Martel. He was a Frankish Emperor who saved Christendom from being overwhelmed by Spanish Muslims in the 8th century AD.

I think this probably tells us something about thesoldier's reasons for supporting Trump.

I'm beginning to suspect a lot of nonSikhs are masquerading as apnay on Sikh forums.

Plus, this outright terror some apnay have of sullay is embarrassing.

I'm beginning to suspect a lot of nonSikhs are masquerading as apnay on Sikh forums.

They're trying to get us riled up to fight their battles for them. Just keep reminding them their white leaders / governments / elected officials are the true traitors who've betrayed their country and the indigenous population. They can't counter that argument because it's absolute fact.