Sikh Hero Lt Brian Murphy Asked Trump A Question Regarding Safety Of Sikhs In Usa

I think you are asking yourself to be banned from this site. You are personally attacking everyone behind the mask.

Thats your opinion and I think i am being attacked just because I have a different minority opinion. and when i drop truth bombs some of you dont like it.

Some of you need to eat less daal and more saag with makki di roti. Daals have high phytoestrogens, look it up

Thats your opinion and I think i am being attacked just because I have a different minority opinion. and when i drop truth bombs some of you dont like it.

Some of you need to eat less daal and more saag with makki di roti. Daals have high phytoestrogens, look it up

You can't get away with your attacks.

Why do you think I was describing you when I was mentioning non-sikh intriguing actions.

I haven't mentioned you once in the entire conversation, I simply said it's better if some non-Sikhs to be respectful and honest, rather than asking like a Sikh and creating chaos.

It works both ways, respect needs to be given before its earned.

You continue to call me a non-sikh indirectly. I continue to call you a coward, scared, insecure of a few angry white men and down playing the serious threat of islam.

Jihad report - Last 30 Days Attacks

Attacks 118
Killed 888
Injured 2888
Suicide Blasts 29
Countries 23

Look last 30 days of jihad http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Guest Jacfsing2

It works both ways, respect needs to be given before its earned.

You continue to call me a non-sikh indirectly. I continue to call you a coward, scared, insecure of a few angry white men and down playing the serious threat of islam.

Jihad report - Last 30 Days Attacks

118 Killed 888

Injured 2888

Suicide Blasts 29

Countries 23

Look last 30 days of jihad http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Again with implying stuff which I haven't even mentioned in this topic, even if you wanted to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster and Jedism mixed together I don't care. Everyone already knows the threat of Islam; however, I'm not turning a blind eye towards the other issues at hand, nor do I believe all Muslims are responsible for Jihad. Honestly I'd prefer to be the lotus flower rather than the mud: wrU mhlw 1 ] (990-8)

"maaroo mehlaa 1.

Maaroo, First Mehl:

ibml mJwir bsis inrml jl pdmin jwvl ry ] (990-8)

bimal majhaar basas nirmal jal padman jaaval ray.

In the pure, immaculate waters, both the lotus and the slimy scum are found.

pdmin jwvl jl rs sMgiq sMig doK nhI ry ]1] (990-8)

padman jaaval jal ras sangat sang dokh nahee ray. ||1||

The lotus flower is with the scum and the water, but it remains untouched by any pollution. ||1||

dwdr qU kbih n jwnis ry ] (990-9)

daadar too kabeh na jaanas ray.

You frog, you will never understand.

BKis isbwlu bsis inrml jl AMimRqu n lKis ry ]1] rhwau ] (990-9)

bhakhas sibaal basas nirmal jal amrit na lakhas ray. ||1|| rahaa-o.

You eat the dirt, while you dwell in the immaculate waters. You know nothing of the ambrosial nectar there. ||1||Pause||

bsu jl inq n vsq AlIAl myr ccw gun ry ] (990-10)

bas jal nit na vasat alee-al mayr chachaa gun ray.

You dwell continually in the water; the bumble bee does not dwell there, but it is intoxicated with its fragrance from afar.

cMd kumudnI dUrhu invsis AnBau kwrin ry ]2] (990-10)

chand kumudanee Dhoorahu nivsas anbha-o kaaran ray. ||2||

Intuitively sensing the moon in the distance, the lotus bows its head. ||2||

AMimRq KMfu dUiD mDu sMcis qU bn cwqur ry ] (990-11)

amrit khand dooDh maDh sanchas too ban chaatur ray.

The realms of nectar are irrigated with milk and honey; you think you are clever to live in the water.

Apnw Awpu qU kbhu n Cofis ipsn pRIiq ijau ry ]3] (990-12)

apnaa aap too kabahu na chhodas pisan pareet ji-o ray. ||3||

You can never escape your own inner tendencies, like the love of the flea for blood. ||3||

pMifq sMig vsih jn mUrK Awgm sws suny ] (990-12)

pandit sang vaseh jan moorakh aagam saas sunay.

The fool may live with the Pandit, the religious scholar, and listen to the Vedas and the Shaastras.

Apnw Awpu qU kbhu n Cofis suAwn pUiC ijau ry ]4] (990-13)

apnaa aap too kabahu na chhodas su-aan poochh ji-o ray. ||4||

You can never escape your own inner tendencies, like the crooked tail of the dog. ||4||

ieik pwKMfI nwim n rwcih iek hir hir crxI ry ] (990-13)

ik paakhandee naam na raacheh ik har har charnee ray.

Some are hypocrites; they do not merge with the Naam, the Name of the Lord. Some are absorbed in the Feet of the Lord, Har, Har.

pUrib iliKAw pwvis nwnk rsnw nwmu jip ry ]5]4] (990-14)

poorab likhi-aa paavas naanak rasnaa naam jap ray. ||5||4||

The mortals obtain what they are predestined to receive; O Nanak, with your tongue, chant the Naam. ||5||4||" (Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Ang 990). You are the only one insulting people heavily on this forum, and you only join topics to spread hate to Islam and Muslims.

you are 1% sikhs in nothern america, how are outsiders trying to get you to fight their battles? so delusional

I'm not American. Are you white American or English?

Edit: Never mind, I think you're from a Punjabi background, but don't subscribe to the keeping of uncut hair. Is that right? No hate, just asking.