Nindak Missionary Dhunda At It Again

khalsaman1

I'm not arguing with you on any point you make there because...I'm not either on your side nor his. I choose a position once I hear the facts. I...indeed all of us....are being denied the opportunity to hear the facts.

But.....going back to what you just said, can you explain to me how and why it would be in the interest of the RSS (and indeed all right wing Hindu and Indian nationalists) to drive Sikhs away from certain scriptures that praise Hindu gods and is, in all essence, Hindu in nature ? Surely it would be in RSS's interest (and indeed all right wing Hindu and Indian nationislts) to ensure Sikhs cling on to an unbreakable tie with Hindusim ?

I'm just intrigued by this magnificent convulated plan that the RSS had...i.e a 20 year plan to first set up colleges....then produce 'missionaries'....then tell those missionaries to go out there and ensure all Hindu elements are withdrawn from Sikhi. When you consider how the RSS spend every ounce of strength in their bodies trying to join Sikhi with Hindusim and stress a Hindu nature to Sikhi one can't can't help but wonder just what kind of crazy plan is this ?

obviously you haven't got a clue about Dasam Granth , it is not about praising any hindu deity .... RSS have tried to use SGPC printing presses to print their corrupted version of Sikh itihaas labelling Guru Sahiban as liars, frauds , thieves, murderers etc (year 2007) it is only with the campaign of a gursikh over three long years to bring the matter forward to the panth's attention that this was withdrawn from printing but where did those printed copies go?

To break Sikhs from Dasam Bani is to create a rift between Parent and child Guru Pita and Khalsa bachhey, what do groomers do? they do the same, they create isolation then they can go in with their indoctrination..

a sikhi nature ? mate, to abandon Guru ji's teaching is become bemukh and outside Guru ji's protection .

Guru Sahiban has declared the Khalsa as Nekalank avtar in kalyug why wouldn't bahman want to lessen that chance of their power waning? They have known for thousands of years that sikhi was coming , what is 20 years after a wait of thousands? Guru Pita ji warned us to be ready for their tricks and deceits

I won't be responding to huge text block, but will just say if you look hard enough you'll see Dhunda was challenged and he and committee ran with their tails between their legs. Once they thought that the Khalsa scholars had left then they agreed to a meeting so they could bully less knowledgeable sangat into a corner and make a good PR stunt, but that backfired and scholars showed up to teach him a lesson.

Darpok dhunda pajda intellectual juttiya ton

I have no idea what this 'Dhanda' geezer's views are because he's not allowed to say them and I'm not allowed to hear them.

because I don't even know what his "ideology" is and am of the opinion that he seems to come across as a bit of a dufus.

I'm not arguing with you on any point you make there because...I'm not either on your side nor his. I choose a position once I hear the facts. I...indeed all of us....are being denied the opportunity to hear the facts.

Like everyone else I don't know what his actual views

Bro, without malice, you repeat this in almost post but there is a lot of places where dhunda has made his thoughts known on the internet. I'm sure that you can use a search engine.

He can't be an RSS agent because his whole arguent is that Hindu scriptures praising and worshipping multiple Hindu gods do not belong in Sikhi.

What Sikhs do you know who read the HIndu scriptures? The Vedas, Purans, Simritis? Or worship Ram, Vishnu?

But.....going back to what you just said, can you explain to me how and why it would be in the interest of the RSS (and indeed all right wing Hindu and Indian nationalists) to drive Sikhs away from certain scriptures that praise Hindu gods and is, in all essence, Hindu in nature ?

Which scriptures are these?

As a family unit, me, myself and wife read the scriptures daily to our kids and teach them of life from it. There are however, at least a few things from Dasam Granth that a parent could never repeat to his children and frankly would smack his or her children upside the head if they ever uttered such language and is indeed of a nature that cannot be repeated here on this forum where children visit and read.

From Guru Granth Sahib:

ਸਲੋਕੁ ਮਃ ੧ ॥

ਸਹੰਸਰ ਦਾਨ ਦੇ ਇੰਦ੍ਰੁ ਰੋਆਇਆ ॥

Given the charity of a thousand , Indra cried in shame. ( a thousand what?)

ਪਰਸ ਰਾਮੁ ਰੋਵੈ ਘਰਿ ਆਇਆ ॥

Paras Raam returned home crying.

Guru reveals all:

ਪ੍ਰਭਾਤੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੧ ਦਖਣੀ ॥

Prabhaatee, First Mehl, Dakhnee:

ਗੋਤਮੁ ਤਪਾ ਅਹਿਲਿਆ ਇਸਤ੍ਰੀ ਤਿਸੁ ਦੇਖਿ ਇੰਦ੍ਰੁ ਲੁਭਾਇਆ ॥

Ahalyaa was the wife of Gautam the seer. Seeing her, Indra was enticed.

ਸਹਸ ਸਰੀਰ ਚਿਹਨ ਭਗ ਹੂਏ ਤਾ ਮਨਿ ਪਛੋਤਾਇਆ ॥੧॥

When he received a thousand vaginas on his body, then he felt regret in his mind. ||1||

or:

ਮਹਲਾ ੧ ॥

First Mehl:

ਉਤੰਗੀ ਪੈਓਹਰੀ ਗਹਿਰੀ ਗੰਭੀਰੀ ॥

O you with swollen breasts, let your consciousness become deep and profound.

ਸਸੁੜਿ ਸੁਹੀਆ ਕਿਵ ਕਰੀ ਨਿਵਣੁ ਨ ਜਾਇ ਥਣੀ ॥

O mother-in-law, how can I bow? Because of my stiff nipples, I cannot bow.

So, as a family man do you talk about vaginas, breasts and nipples with your wife and children?

Khoonka badla and Jagsaw you both are warned before being banned as you are not allowed to question the authenticity of Dasam bani on this forum.

I would suggest to drink 'ethical' milk before you lot act like grasshoppers when Dhundi is challenged for a debate and provide him a free ride to the Airport.

Bro unless you are a mod, youre not one too warn me. Nor have I said anything against or pro Dasam bani. Im neutral as I do not have gyaan on this topic to pick a side. But how can you say youre open to debate if youre saying stuff like "you'll be banned if you oppose it!"...

"Dhundi" is no one to me lol. Give him a ride yourslf bro since youre so eager for a debate. Or get him an Uber.

Bro unless you are a mod, youre not one too warn me. Nor have I said anything against or pro Dasam bani. Im neutral as I do not have gyaan on this topic to pick a side. But how can you say youre open to debate if youre saying stuff like "you'll be banned if you oppose it!"...

"Dhundi" is no one to me lol. Give him a ride yourslf bro since youre so eager for a debate. Or get him an Uber.

Do you think people on here are stupid?

Your 70th post does not indicate that you are even slightly neutral.

You did exactly what I suggested.

Next time make sure you don't feel anxious to hold up in agreement and stay away from posting as such.

One more of your in-agreement-post slandering Dasam bani or its authenticity, you are out.