Sad ....guru's Khalsa Wailing Like A Girl When Attacked By Hindu Goons

nehkeval

Truth is he was not tyaar khalsa but 'modern' fashionable sikh , unarmed and easy target. SIkhs around the globe have to wake up NO ONE in authority will help us we can only help and rely on ourselves and each other . We need to remove our rosy-tinted spectacles of nostalgia and think properly by what right and action have we proven waaris to Sikh Kaum and rectify that shortfall.

“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.”
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

These hindu brahmin terrorists of shiv sena only pick on the weak defenseless kids.

When they are challenged by unarmed Singhs yet these rats never turn up, and when beef does kick off they hide behind police lines when they want to provoke our kaum into action.

These are the real enemies of Sikhi in punjab and they need to be removed from all of northern india by physical force. They have no place having units in punjab. They are a maharathi hindu extremist group.

Their cowardly giddard leaders are getting shot dead one by one lol and it wont be too long before nishant sharma the brahmin hindustani terrorist will soon feel the steel of justice no doubt.

know unarmed combat and how to read situations , most people walk around unaware of their surroundings or even the general climate of an area . It's like my Husband assuming that it would be safe to take out his phone and laptop on the train in Brockley ...growing up in poorer neighbourhoods you get street smarts but our lot have the same problem as my hubby they are disarmed by their comfy life experiences , as he said I thought that being in a first world country it wouldn't have the same problems as back home (Brasil).

We have progressed and moved to good neighbourhoods but that has weakened our radars and made us think that everyone is like us but the truth is most people are nowhere near as kind, chivalrous and forgiving. The way society is being engineered what is right is wrong , what is wrong is right, criminality and depravity is the norm

Update: Nishant Sharma pleads that it wasnt him in the video attacking the sikh kid and its someone else who did that and others have wrongly put his mobile number in the video?

I must say nishant doesnt look as big as the fat hippo guy who was attacking the kid.

Update: Nishant Sharma pleads that it wasnt him in the video attacking the sikh kid and its someone else who did that and others have wrongly put his mobile number in the video?

I must say nishant doesnt look as big as the fat hippo guy who was attacking the kid.

Yeah it doesnt look like him.