tying pugree tutorial

Mkhalsa

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I once saw a link to a tutorial on how to tie a pugree. I think it was some guy showing how to tie a polka dotted pugree.. kind of anti gurmat, but I wanted to show it to someone at school. If anyone has any tutorials on pugree tying, please post it here asap.

Thanks.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I once saw a link to a tutorial on how to tie a pugree. I think it was some guy showing how to tie a polka dotted pugree.. kind of anti gurmat, but I wanted to show it to someone at school. If anyone has any tutorials on pugree tying, please post it here asap.

Thanks.

Just wondering why you think a polka-dotted pugree is anti-gurmat?

there are a number of reasons that tutorial is anti gurmat..

first off, he gets his dastar jhoota. which is maha beadbi. thats like stepping on your dastar.. it is unacceptable.

secondly, polka dots, on guru jees crown? it really does ridicule the institution of dastar. instead of looking like a saint or a soldier, one will end up looking like the court jester...

plus, khalsa colors.. dastar should be of khalsa colors.. would guru sahib walk around wearing pink polka dots?

dont hold your breath!

yeah of course it is.. i know what is right or what is wrong.. all i was stating is that rang birangi (multi colors) turban has nothing to do with gurmat or anti-gurmat.. it deals with peoples lifestyle..

about the dot/multi color turban.. To us it might look funny, but it's not funny to the ppl who wear em.. and i don't believe that there are restrictions on colors imposed by our guru sahibs..

but anyway hope u found the materials to show it to your friends :lol:

I have senn so many sikh scholars,saints and kirtanis in "anti-gurmat" style pagree. Are they all anti gurmat???

If we look at guru jis (10th nanak) dastarr....that was totally different style.....same style was of sahibzadas. Guru nanak dev jis dastaar was of different style (If we beleive the gurus photos......my source is guru jis photos only).Now what is anti-gurmat style....i m confused here :lol: