Sign in to follow this  
Big_Tera

Grooming at universitys

Which universitys does grooming happen the most?  I think we should target these places with leaflets about the problem. 

From what I presume it must be unis up north. Dont think I have come across any many cases down south.

Hmm not sure why the silence. Everyone likes to give  their two cents when it comes to these issues. Yet know one wants to mention where it happens and particular areas. 

What a pity.

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

Hmm not sure why the silence. Everyone likes to give  their two cents when it comes to these issues. Yet know one wants to mention where it happens and particular areas. 

What a pity.

Maybe because the older ones were last in uni over a decade ago , and their kids haven't started yet.  You can safely assume anywhere there is a strong muslim student association (sponsored by saud wahabism) , active dawah gangs . IN the nineties City University started seeing the beginnings of dawah gangs roaming the halls and campus. They will be in ALL major Universities , especially the high prestige ones .

Guest Jacfsing2

Anywhere you get Muslims, you are guarnteed problems for everyone. Muslims wouldn't even dare to try to groom Sikhs in America, because people here have stood-up to Sharia and prevented to Islam solution, like Europeans have to go through on a daily basis.

4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Maybe because the older ones were last in uni over a decade ago , and their kids haven't started yet.  You can safely assume anywhere there is a strong muslim student association (sponsored by saud wahabism) , active dawah gangs . IN the nineties City University started seeing the beginnings of dawah gangs roaming the halls and campus. They will be in ALL major Universities , especially the high prestige ones .

Lets specifically target these unis then. We need to take surgical strikes where these incidents occur. For to long young gullible girls have fallen victim to these extremist. 

Guest Jacfsing2
12 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Can you translate this into English please? 

We aren't going to be accepting any more Syrians and won't be involved in any Pro-Muslim activities thanks to the Trump decision. They already made Europe a terrible place to live, because of the SJW's in Europe allowing Syrians inside Europe.

10 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

We aren't going to be accepting any more Syrians and won't be involved in any Pro-Muslim activities thanks to the Trump decision. They already made Europe a terrible place to live, because of the SJW's in Europe allowing Syrians inside Europe.

What are SJWs?

If Trump voted against the Iraq war, then he has some moral authority. The tossers from here (England) and the US who decided to jump into Iraq and remove Saddam are responsible for everything we see there i.e. the ISIS and the mass refugee crisis. 

One thing I like about Trump is that he isn't into all the regime change sh1t. If we've learnt anything in the 21st century it's that removing a dictator on some bullsh1t, dubious, moral crusade can release something 100 x worse.

• Like 2

Some might call it "grooming" but there's a few who walk into it with their eyes open. It's called "dating." The fact that Muslims and Sikhs date, especially in university, is an uncomfortable reality we need to acknowledge. Not all such encounters result in the innocent, gullible Sikh girl being drugged, then having pictures of her taken in a state of undress, that the Muslah then threatens to show said pictures to her family. 

Again, enough with this white knighting rubbish. Why are we trying to save these girls who don't see themselves as victims? They're more likely to turn around and tell you to mind your own business.

Approach this issue with the mindset that these Sikh girls aren't chunni-wearing damsels in danger of being dishonoured, and you'll begin to get to the reality of the situation.

Grooming does happen. I'm not denying that. But how many of those cases where the Sikh girl enters into a sordid brief encounter with a Muslim for it to go south ("I'm away from home for the first time in my life; let's have some fun"), which she then turns around into an "I was groomed" narrative to save face amongst her family and community? And we swallow it every time.

Guest Jacfsing2
54 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

What are SJWs?

If Trump voted against the Iraq war, then he has some moral authority. The tossers from here (England) and the US who decided to jump into Iraq and remove Saddam are responsible for everything we see there i.e. the ISIS and the mass refugee crisis. 

One thing I like about Trump is that he isn't into all the regime change sh1t. If we've learnt anything in the 21st century it's that removing a dictator on some bullsh1t, dubious, moral crusade can release something 100 x worse.

SJW's are Social Justice Warriors, they basically support Muslims and also hate anything about men. Trump was against the Iraq War way back in the day, while Hillary supported it. How would you explain the European grooming cases not just against our people, but also against other Subcontinentals, Whites, and the Orientals against the rise of grooming from Muslims?

Guest Jacfsing2
29 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Some might call it "grooming" but there's a few who walk into it with their eyes open. It's called "dating." The fact that Muslims and Sikhs date, especially in university, is an uncomfortable reality we need to acknowledge. Not all such encounters result in the innocent, gullible Sikh girl being drugged, then having pictures of her taken in a state of undress, that the Muslah then threatens to show said pictures to her family. 

Again, enough with this white knighting rubbish. Why are we trying to save these girls who don't see themselves as victims? They're more likely to turn around and tell you to mind your own business.

Approach this issue with the mindset that these Sikh girls aren't chunni-wearing damsels in danger of being dishonoured, and you'll begin to get to the reality of the situation.

Grooming does happen. I'm not denying that. But how many of those cases where the Sikh girl enters into a sordid brief encounter with a Muslim for it to go south ("I'm away from home for the first time in my life; let's have some fun"), which she then turns around into an "I was groomed" narrative to save face amongst her family and community? And we swallow it every time.

What about the Swedes getting raped, if our people are Libtards that's one thing, but there are going to still be problems wherever there are Muslims, the Europeans should have never been unintelligent enough to have allowed Syrian Refugees, and now they are making a mockery of the natives there.

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

What about the Swedes getting raped, if our people are Libtards that's one thing, but there are going to still be problems wherever there are Muslims, the Europeans should have never been unintelligent enough to have allowed Syrian Refugees, and now they are making a mockery of the natives there.

What's that got to do with the situation on campuses? Are Syrian and Iraqi men enrolling onto marketing or business degrees and seducing Punjabi females?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

That post is pretty much spot on, don't automatically assume every case you hear about is automatically "grooming", if you've never seen nightlife or been out to clubs/bars/bhangra gigs before then speak to people who have and ask them what they have seen , Indian girls and Sikh girls in particular have very bad reputations even amongst white guys,  black guys etc. Even though they are Punjabi "bimbos" rather than practising Sikhs it's these same clueless bimbos that then cry "grooming"...

Also it doesn't matter which university you go to necessarily as the groomers are not necessarily university students ,they are locals who live in the same city, town as the university. Be especially vary of taxi drivers always use pre booked black cabs where possible not private hire cabs you flag down in the street, ask to see the cab drivers official ID. Never divulge any personal details to them, be vary about the discussions you have in the cab do not divulge your exact address (get dropped off around the corner and never travel alone in a  taxi without trustworthy friends) these taxi drivers have links to groomers and may even be groomers themselves they can use your location and any information they hear you talking about against you and pass this information to grooming gangs who can then target you.

Speak to Bhai Mohn Singh SAS he will tell you that in several cases they have seen there are patterns that taxi drivers are heavily involved in grooming. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Anywhere you get Muslims, you are guarnteed problems for everyone. Muslims wouldn't even dare to try to groom Sikhs in America, because people here have stood-up to Sharia and prevented to Islam solution, like Europeans have to go through on a daily basis.

Grooming had being on due to the shee