Massive fight breaks out at Sikh temple boxing match

singhbj singh

8 hours ago, kcmidlands said:

This.

Oh the irony of going to a boxing match and a fight breaking out.

That's quite common mate. I used to work with someone who was an amateur. He told me that is routinely kicks off during matches. There is a famous boxing venue near where I live (York Hall), people in the crowds aren't unknown to get tanked up and kick off. Hell they don't even need to be tanked up. It's the atmosphere and affiliations. If a boxer is being supported by his crew and family and it looks like he is being underhanded, it's not surprising that they sometimes vehemently 'protest'.

really embarrassing watching our own so called singhs becoming giddard hyena's and fighting amoungst each other rather than non-sikhs who attack them.

At first sign of trouble singhs run away from a street fight or get beaten silly yet against other sikh brothers they think they are hard and powerful. Shameful! And this is why we get no where in our communities......until the Sikh is ready to unity and smash the face of the non-sikh aggressor and not his Sikh brother then we will keep seeing singhs being taken for a joke and as clowns in the streets.

I agree, but given the context of the above, what we saw wasn't unusual (see what I've written above). This type of thing is perhaps necessary to get us where we need to go. Any brothers who are game enough to get in the ring and exchange blows is a thousand times better than some puppoo who hides behind his pious religiosity in my books. 

Good to see the Coventry crew doing this type of thing. I went there once - well over a decade ago. It was one of the most grimmest places I've ever visited. Made East London look posh.... 

This is pathetic.  The Gurus held wrestling matches and never had this behaviour.  Gursikhs had Gatka matches and no one does this.  This is tribalism, those who support this type of behaviour are rednecks.  They have no Sikhi in them whatsoever.  They only sit on Sikh forums to support their tribal nonsense.  The Gurus taught marital arts to get Sikhs to defend themselves and others.  Its not for the tribal rednecks entertainment.  Redneck tribal using the word posh and want to call Gursikhs puppoos.  keyboard warriors should be reported to Interpol for cyber bullying. 

29 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

This is pathetic.  The Gurus held wrestling matches and never had this behaviour.  Gursikhs had Gatka matches and no one does this.  This is tribalism, those who support this type of behaviour are rednecks.  They have no Sikhi in them whatsoever.  They only sit on Sikh forums to support their tribal nonsense.  The Gurus taught marital arts to get Sikhs to defend themselves and others.  Its not for the tribal rednecks entertainment.  Redneck tribal using the word posh and want to call Gursikhs puppoos.  keyboard warriors should be reported to Interpol for cyber bullying. 

The Sikhs of Old (even the Gursikhs of zold) would be laughing at the antics, they would not be shocked at this. 

All the culprits would be lined up and be given a few shittar and it would have been done with.

Guest Jacfsing2
7 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

reported to Interpol for cyber bullying. 

President Donald Trump, (if someone is going to read this in between 2017-2021), will probably avoid going to globalists, and with Brexit and other individualistic, independent movements across the world, it most likely won't continue that way.

On 2016-11-19 at 1:36 AM, Ranjeet01 said:

The Sikhs of Old (even the Gursikhs of zold) would be laughing at the antics, they would not be shocked at this. 

All the culprits would be lined up and be given a few shittar and it would have been done with.

I really doubt that, Sikhs of olden days were humans too, im sure they had more than a couple skirmishes between themselves. Misls are also a good example, constant infighting. 

45 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

I really doubt that, Sikhs of olden days were humans too, im sure they had more than a couple skirmishes between themselves. Misls are also a good example, constant infighting. 

You hit on an important thing there. I think we venerate and (understandably) idolise and even glamourise our ancestors and their achievements so much that we lose sight of the reality of them and their times, ignoring things that go against our whitewashed perception. When you read real, raw Sikh history from uninfluenced Sikh sources, like Bhangu's Panth Prakash, you'll see that he had no problem confronting it all - good, bad and ugly. He was a realist who explored the truth, as opposed to creating a fairy tale whitewashed version of events. Read vol 2 of the PP translation and see for yourself what our ancestors got up to.