beadbi at Baru Sahib? Is it true!

shastarSingh

16 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Give these pendus half a chance and they would LOVE to come and live in the city. 

By Rural based sikhs I dont necessarily mean sikhs living in rural areas.

Lots of jatts, ramgaryaas,sainis,ahluwalias etc live in cities but are still connected to their ancestral pind and the asools of their ancestors.

And u cant really blame them. The movement started with water rights, look at anandpur sahib resolution, mostly about water and land things, which affect the rural population. 

When the Akaal Takht was attacked in 1984, it was a call for every true sikh to come forward and fight the evil GOI.

There must have been few bhaapas who would have joined the armed Khalistan movement, but their numbers were very small compared to their population.

Regarding dharmi faujis being bhaapaas, do you have any proof of this?

According to my limited knowledge, back in the 70's and 80's, army was a very popular profession among rural based sikhs and their numbers were very high in the army.

I saw a documentary some years back on dharmi faujis and some of the faujis who were interviewed were living in some village.

7 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

By Rural based sikhs I dont necessarily mean sikhs living in rural areas.

Lots of jatts, ramgaryaas,sainis,ahluwalias etc live in cities but are still connected to their ancestral pind and the asools of their ancestors.

Hell no. A lot of them consider many of the ways of old to be straight backward penduness.  

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Well there you have it guys, now some of you younger lot can see how the Khalistan movement eventually petered out into being something for juts only. 

your posts are full of hate and dislike for the jatt community. U are tryiing to make it a jatt-bhaapa issue when in reality it is rural based sikh versus bhaapaas.

These bhaapaas marry their cousin sisters, speak hindi in their homes,vote for hindutva party BJP so that their businesses can keep flourishing and they can earn more and more money.Their life is primarily based on profit and loss. They even bring this profit and loss stuff in their human relations.

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

your posts are full of hate and dislike for the jatt community. U are tryiing to make it a jatt-bhaapa issue when in reality it is rural based sikh versus bhaapaas.

These bhaapaas marry their cousin sisters, speak hindi in their homes,vote for hindutva party BJP so that their businesses can keep flourishing and they can earn more and more money.Their life is primarily based on profit and loss. They even bring this profit and loss stuff in their human relations.

You are one out of date, casteist clown. You are a dying breed. Most people have gained enough common-sense to reject the kind of ideas you spout. You talk as if greed is specific to particular caste and not a general problem amongst apnay. 

You're obviously deeply brainwashed by like minded people and you probably hang around with them in a herd-like fashion to reinforce your ideology, or you wouldn't dare say the the kind of nonsense you do. Any Sikh with even a shred of intelligence and foresight would reject your notions.

Thanks for dragging us back to the dark ages again. We'll get nowhere with people like you in the panth. 

I have to comment on some replies from the first page. I am running a non-profit "Dharamsal Sewa Center" for the past 2 years. We have 45 Sikh kids getting homework help, karate, kirtan & punjabi class. We have our own building with 5 classrooms. We have 5 teachers and majority of them belongs to hindu dharam. Our whole team wanted teachers or volunteers to help kids learning kirtan, tabla and history in early stages but we met with lots of disappointment because of lack of spirit and interest of our folks who are perfectly capable to help (educators etc). On other side, current non-sikh teachers volunteered in the beginning for free and helped a lot in jump-starting our organization.

My point is that it should not matter who the person is teaching the class as long as there are clearly laid down rules by administrator. 

1 hour ago, S1ngh said:

I have to comment on some replies from the first page. I am running a non-profit "Dharamsal Sewa Center" for the past 2 years. We have 45 Sikh kids getting homework help, karate, kirtan & punjabi class. We have our own building with 5 classrooms. We have 5 teachers and majority of them belongs to hindu dharam. Our whole team wanted teachers or volunteers to help kids learning kirtan, tabla and history in early stages but we met with lots of disappointment because of lack of spirit and interest of our folks who are perfectly capable to help (educators etc). On other side, current non-sikh teachers volunteered in the beginning for free and helped a lot in jump-starting our organization.

My point is that it should not matter who the person is teaching the class as long as there are clearly laid down rules by administrator. 

The main exceptions to that should be the ones that Guru ji put in hukamnama  that gurmukhi should be learnt from a rehitvaan gursikh and I would also think Gurbani kirtan and santhiya . I am not saying one cannot learn and refine raag vidhiya from others but if just learning gurmukhi is supposed to be from a gursikh than I would have thought Gurbani related activities would also need to be from a gursikh .