Sikhi Gym Playlist

Anybody got any suggestions or any tunes they listen to in the gym when training? Ideally something to do with sikhi that will give me strength

I can imagine someones going to comment that I shouldn't be using shabads or sikh music in such a way so apologise before hand

4 hours ago, SikhInTheMaking said:

Anybody got any suggestions or any tunes they listen to in the gym when training? Ideally something to do with sikhi that will give me strength

I can imagine someones going to comment that I shouldn't be using shabads or sikh music in such a way so apologise before hand

I love drum and bass or hip hop when I train myself. 

5 hours ago, SikhInTheMaking said:

I don't see a problem I used to do nam whilst training for half-marathon walk and listen to banian , the mind is very open and responsive at that time , if you listen to bir rass shabads it couldn't get better for creating muscle memory linked to memory recal , so when you do activities the bani is triggered in your head .