Sikh interracial marriages

Big_Tera

Everyone seems to concentrate on Sikhs marrying muslims/grooming and rightfully so. But is there not a large problem also of Sikhs marrying blacks and whites? Which has gone under the radar. 

I recently noticed so many sikh mix race marriages and relationships. I have seen 4 Sikh women married goreh and 3 sikh women married/relationship to black guys and that is just ones I have seen recentley. Dont know what the exact figure is. 

A few of these cases are from west london sides. The black guys looked like typical yobs you would see on the street corners not sure what they see in these people. 

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

Everyone seems to concentrate on Sikhs marrying muslims/grooming and rightfully so. But is there not a large problem also of Sikhs marrying blacks and whites? Which has gone under the radar. 

I recently noticed so many sikh mix race marriages and relationships. I have seen 4 Sikh women married goreh and 3 sikh women married/relationship to black guys and that is just ones I have seen recentley. Dont know what the exact figure is. 

A few of these cases are from west london sides. The black guys looked like typical yobs you would see on the street corners not sure what they see in these people. 

We aren't blessed for our genetics, (more related to the Middle Easterner invaders than the original Punjabis in that regard), we are blessed for knowing Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji and the grace of Vaheguru. Sikh marrying Muslim or Christian or other religion is a problem, Gora or Khala or whatever Sikh marrying Punjabi/Subcontinental Sikh is not a problem unless you mame it. If they aren't already Sikhs than convert them and tell them that their children should be raised with Gurmat. The time they convert the closer we can get to Khalsa Raj and possibly have some diversity in our Gurdwaras, (Non-Sikhs just eat Langar and get-out, so they don't count).

2 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

We aren't blessed for our genetics, (more related to the Middle Easterner invaders than the original Punjabis in that regard), we are blessed for knowing Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji and the grace of Vaheguru. Sikh marrying Muslim or Christian or other religion is a problem, Gora or Khala or whatever Sikh marrying Punjabi/Subcontinental Sikh is not a problem unless you mame it. If they aren't already Sikhs than convert them and tell them that their children should be raised with Gurmat. The time they convert the closer we can get to Khalsa Raj and possibly have some diversity in our Gurdwaras, (Non-Sikhs just eat Langar and get-out, so they don't count).

What does looking middle eastern have to do with anything?

How is this not issue if they are marrying non Sikhs. What religion will the kids be raised. I think one of the reasons for increased mix race marriage is due the dovorce rate in the Sikh community. Many women find they cant find a Sikh partner after divorce so then go for anyone they can find. This is exactly what happened with many of tye cases I have seen. 

3 hours ago, StarStriker said:

Geezer y do u always start these type of topics? Its not only r kaum who r havin these marriages. Hindus by far marry out of their "religion" the most. Also i live in an sullahh town, n there r plenty of their lot married/run away wit non-sullayy. Theres been quite a lot of sullian who have done a runner to panjab wit r freshy/fauji boys. Just look at e.london/tower hamlets bangla community, my bangla mate was tellin me, how blacks r marryin their lot and they aint happy. Its the UK, its gonna happen man. Only fing we can do, is encourage the non-sikh to adopt sikhi n bring kids up as sikhs. Otherwise, i dont mind interRACE marriages, infact i say do it! The more blonde/afro gutti waleh kids runnin around the gurdwara, the better.

I know that it happens in other religions. My next door neighbour is a muslim woman married to a black man .But he is a muslim. 

We need to address these issues in our communities or there wont be any Sikhs left. Its not only about marriage, many Sikh women are dating blacks  like some knew trend. Probably down to watching to many hip/hop/rnb songs and being the kim kardashian/ kanaye west generation. These women then also dress and act like they are black girls with dread locks make up and wearing very tarty clothes. 

Dont underestimate how music, media influences these women. 

One sikh woman ive seen who is actually very beautiful is  a clone of a black girl and thinks she is black. with her appearance and way she talks and dating/married to a black jamaican yob type person. on her facebook profile everything she is into is about jamaica, black sportmans, singers ect and nothing about her religion. looks like on drugs also.

Not sure if anyone has heard of her before. Her name is Meena and from west london went to roehampton. Sounds like she probably got disowned. 

8 hours ago, R78 said:

Big_Tera I dont thinkyou have worded this post in the best way....interacial marriage could mean anand karaj between an apna and gorah/kala/alien but if both are Gursikhs it shouldnt even been discussed as an issue. Kal taaran guru nanak aaiya, guru sahib came to liberate the world not just punjabis. The problem occurs When we see people trying to have an anand karaj that are not Sikhs and dont beleive in Guru Granth Sahib Ji as being their eternal Guru and these weddings are nothing more than tamasha and for this we have to look at our own gurdwara commitees. 

What are the chances of a gora or kala being a guru sikh? in all the cases I have seen the girls were not religious and even had church wedding which they much prefered. 

this topic is not about non Sikhs having weddings (anand karaj) in Gurdwara which is obviously wrong and has been discussed before on other threads.

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

What are the chances of a gora or kala being a guru sikh? in all the cases I have seen the girls were not religious and even had church wedding which they much prefered. 

this topic is not about non Sikhs having weddings (anand karaj) in Gurdwara which is obviously wrong and has been discussed before on other threads.

Race has never been an issue.  A person can be any race and be a Sikh. Rather I have noticed many kids born in Sikh families have outright rejected Sikhi and only do an Anand Karaj because their parents want it or what will the relatives say or because the Gurdwara looks fancy and getting dressed up will be fun.