Happy Birthday

Mehtab Singh

Happy birthday Rupinder bhenji ^_^

Kandola isn't here yet, so I'll do the honors tongue.gif , heres the hukamnama for today:

SHALOK, THIRD MEHL: 

O man, you have been tormented by a nightmare, and you have passed your life in sleep. You did not wake to hear the Word of the True Guru’s Shabad; you have no inspiration within yourself. That body burns, which has no virtue, and which does not serve the Guru. I have seen that the world is burning, in egotism and the love of duality. O Nanak, those who seek the Guru’s Sanctuary are saved; within their minds, they meditate on the True Word of the Shabad. || 1 || THIRD MEHL: Attuned to the Word of the Shabad, the soul-bride is rid of egotism, and she is glorified. If she walks steadily in the way of His Will, then she is adorned with decorations. Her couch becomes beautiful, and she constantly enjoys her Husband Lord; she obtains the Lord as her Husband. The Lord does not die, and she never suffers pain; she is a happy soul-bride forever. O Nanak, the Lord God unites her with Himself; she enshrines love and affection for the Guru. || 2 |

;| PAUREE: Those who conceal and deny their Guru, are the most evil people. O Dear Lord, let me not even see them; they are the worst sinners and murderers. They wander from house to house, with impure minds, like wicked, forsaken women. But by great good fortune, they may meet the Company of the Holy; as Gurmukhs, they are reformed. O Lord, please be kind and let me meet the True Guru; I am a sacrifice to the Guru. || 23 ||

Monday, 2 Maghar (Samvat 536 Nanakshahi) (Page: 651) 

ps : I don't think she is 25 yet like it says on the main page

I may act like my shoe size (10) ..but theoretically and very unfortunately, today does mark my 25th birthday..I need a shoulder to cry on..*wipes away tears*

Meanwhile, thank you each and everyone of you for the wishes..They were much appreciated...

Happy

Birthday

to

Me!!!

Hehehehhehe...

Guest Amrik$ingh
ps : I don't think she is 25 yet like it says on the main page

, today does mark my 25th birthday..I need a shoulder to cry on..*wipes away tears*

**gives his shoulder to her**

ezy onda weight now, lol, ohh man, my tops drenched with rupy tears, lool