Sign in to follow this  
genie

Has donald trump shown to be a zionist bankster puppet and islamic terrorism enabler?

The recent air strikes on a syrian airbase which in effect is a declaration of war against a sovereign secular state in the middle east shows how donald trump is proving to be a zionist bankster's puppet as many had suspected.

Nimrata Nikki hayley the opportunist american punjabi christian convert who comes from a Sikh family couldn't say nothing about Indian state terrorism against Sikhs and other minorities, couldn't say anything about other state terrorism such as saudi and bahrain against its shia population nor in yemen but see's it fit to shrek like a witch and condemn syrian government and begged for military action in UN security council just as colin powel had begged to take military action for illegal war in iraq in 2003.

The saudi/turkey and arab states funded Islamic salafi sunni terrorist groups are known to be using and making and storing chemical and biological weapons so by all possibilities when the syrian air force attacked rebel bases they may have hit those storage facilities and the toxic gases were released killing those civilians.

Russia being syria's main ally will now react they can not afford to lose the middle east important oil and military access and bases. I think this will turn from a cold war of NATO vs USSR into a hot war very soon over syria due to Zionist bankster controlled western's mis-adventurism and opportunism.

Who benefits? 9/11? Zionist bankster terrorist state of israel. I think the awoke worlds eyes are all now firmly on israeli-saudi Islamic-zionist mossad jihadi terrorist nexus.

• Like 2

Newsflash:

'Brave' white man acts like a typical war-mongering white man, with little to no risk to himself or his family.

I think the US policy might be to totally decimate the mid-east and then come in on the rubble of it all and take all the oil they want with minimal risk to themselves? 

13 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Newsflash:

'Brave' white man acts like a typical war-mongering white man, with little to no risk to himself or his family.

I think the US policy might be to totally decimate the mid-east and then come in on the rubble of it all and take all the oil they want with minimal risk to themselves? 

Its true that the white man generally is the most destructive animal to ever walk the earth if you compare the number of deaths at the hands of white men's use of illegal wars, bombs and bullets in modern times.

However this isn't a racial issue this is a bankster issue this is a neo-colonialist issue. The zionist bankster oligarchs are the rich powerful Pharaohs of today and they want total military spectrum of the world and they want action taken against regimes that oppose their rule.

First you gotta identity people you are not allowed to critise or talk about in the media or public who are they? the atheist morally and criminally bankrupt but Mega rich Banksters Zionists and israel. Then you know who rules over you and everyone else. The former london mayor Ken livingstone got into alot of media and politcal trouble after his recent innocent comments about historical facts about hitler and zionists making a historical deal to create israel so hitler could could ship off all the jews from europe into new created israel before world war 2. This is a matter of historical fact but the zionist controlled politicians and media jumped on ken and all the awoke people soon realised how deep the mega rich bankster zionist lobby has penetrated our so called free and democratic states.

Guest Jacfsing2

Why would Trump support Sharia? Why would he waste time on some issue regarding Muslims and Jews is also a big question? Our own people have been brainwashed by Abrahamic faiths to the point where both devout and non-devout Sikhs are picking sides between Palestine and Israel, instead of focusing on issues related to their own Panth. We should focus on our issues first, and let the Non-Sikhs deal with their issues; the difference between us and them is they have their own nations with a state while we are a stateless nation. Focus on issues relating to Sikhs before delving into Non-Sikhs issues, I've never heard anything from Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale and Sant Kartar Singh Bhinderwale relating to Non-Sikh issues while our people still needed help. Even the Sikhs of the old days only helped when the issue involved their general area and not focusing on what Europe or Africa were doing, lucky for them they could be heroes because Punjab is the only way in and out of the Subcontinent by land. (The other areas are heavily mountain regions). 

Some would describe him as 'controlled opposition.' It's too early to say in my opinion. This Syria mess is fundamentally a battle between two factions for the rights to establish an oil pipeline through the country.

There's a heavy cloud of disillusionment that comes over me when i realise how there genuinely isn't any sort of justice and integrity in the world. So many lies and tricks.

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Why would Trump support Sharia? Why would he waste time on some issue regarding Muslims and Jews is also a big question? Our own people have been brainwashed by Abrahamic faiths to the point where both devout and non-devout Sikhs are picking sides between Palestine and Israel, instead of focusing on issues related to their own Panth. We should focus on our issues first, and let the Non-Sikhs deal with their issues; the difference between us and them is they have their own nations with a state while we are a stateless nation. Focus on issues relating to Sikhs before delving into Non-Sikhs issues, I've never heard anything from Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale and Sant Kartar Singh Bhinderwale relating to Non-Sikh issues while our people still needed help. Even the Sikhs of the old days only helped when the issue involved their general area and not focusing on what Europe or Africa were doing, lucky for them they could be heroes because Punjab is the only way in and out of the Subcontinent by land. (The other areas are heavily mountain regions). 

That kinda view and statement you made here is the reason the why in 1947 Sikhs lost millions of lives and their chance of Khalistan cos they couldn't see the geo-political signs by the affairs of non-sikhs conspiring against them.

In 1984 before and after op bluestar and anti-sikh genocide again we lost our chance lost of dealing a severe blow to tyranny of the Indian government and another chance of creating a separate country by not reading the geo-political signs or making strong allies with regional and world super powers. And now your advocating again the same attitude of keeping Sikhs ignorant to world affairs that can affect all of us. We learnt in 2014 that british thatcher conservative government, USSR and Israeli goverment's supplied Indian government with military intelligence and support to genocide our people at darbar sahib. American CIA via pakistani ISI aided afghan mujahadeen and some kashmiri and sikh separatists against their foes soviet allied India.

Get wise to world affairs and events of non-sikhs or you get run over by circumstances is the lesson all us Sikhs need to take from history. We as a kaum need to get wise and understand that we all have a stake in national and geo-politics.

• Like 3

You guys HAVE to read that Confessions of an economic hitman book. The author pretty much fesses up to what America has been up to. 

If what he wrote is true (and he was involved in all the shenanigans for decades), the US will probably be aiming to decimate the place, install a compliant puppet leader in the place and then come in and rebuild it all in exchange for cheap oil, dishing out majorly profitable (and inflated) contracts to certain US firms like Haliburton etc. 

If things go a bit mental in all this, our people should be alert and be ready to protect our own community without jumping into the fray (on any side) like dimwitted peasants of old. 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

There's a heavy cloud of disillusionment that comes over me when i realise how there genuinely isn't any sort of justice and integrity in the world. So many lies and tricks.

Just see it as growing up. You should be happier that you are less likely to be made a mug of now. Boy did they do that to hordes of our forefathers... lol

Imagine if syria's m0roni goofy leader bashar al asad actually grew a pair of balls and actually hit back at the American's bully boy tactics and blows up one of their military navy ships up or attacks a base in Israel. They then would probably be bombed heavily but he would go out in a blaze of glory and in history as the first man in history to stand up to zionist bankster controlled american aggression in recent times. Also russia and Iranian would not let syrian government bombed out of existence they have big stakes in this and would probably get drawn into conflict with the west and Israel.

Trump is proving to be a bigger m0ron than people thought he was. He has well and truly put his clownish foot into a dangerous miltiary and political quicksand mix.

Check this video gadaffi predicting and the m0ron bashar laughing thinking he wont be next on the hit list as both were on friendly terms with the western ruling classes

18 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Just see it as growing up. You should be happier that you are less likely to be made a mug of now. Boy did they do that to hordes of our forefathers... lol

I feel like Michael Jackson in his video "Earth Song" lol.  

Guest Jacfsing2
37 minutes ago, genie said:

American CIA via pakistani ISI aided afghan mujahadeen and some kashmiri and sikh separatists against their foes soviet allied India

If they help Sikh people, why are you complaining? We all know exactly why they decided to help us in the first place. It was so they could take advantage of us once we got freedom from war debts.

2 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

If they help Sikh people, why are you complaining? We all know exactly why they decided to help us in the first place. It was so they could take advantage of us once we got freedom from war debts.

No I am not complaining I am the one highlighting and exposing their hypocrisy and zionist bankster rich world take over agenda and your complaining we should all bury our heads in the sand to the affairs of non-sikhs, which I showed how it effects us all especially in issues like what happened in 1947, 1984.

And when I talk of and use the term "Zionist banksters" it is not because I have political alignment to Palestinians or israelis. Its just political facts that the western military and political industrial and economic complex is run by zionists. If arab Islamists were funding the western wars in various parts of the world I do and would call them out too. But we know that all or most wars are funded by this rich small zionist oligarch group of people

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Chilling. They guffawed when he told them they'd be on the chopping block eventually.

Yup It shows the world that you can never truly be friends with the west if your an enemy today and want to so called "reform" and be their friends.

Hence why north korea doesn't trust USA and has built up nuclear assets to leverage against Western aggression. Hence why Iran isn't giving up its nuclear ambitions because it doesnt want to get attacked like saddam's Iraq and they know saudi has got nukes from pakistan everyone knows this is an open secret because they paid for the funding and development of them.