Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Singh

Singh's finding it hard to find life partners.

Recommended Posts

I just turned 26 last month and now my parents are pesting me everyday to find a girl lol   

For the last 3 week's they been bringing it up everyday 

I don't know any Punjabi girl   how can I just find someone like that lol

They won't accept a non Punjabi girl  

They prefer if I find someone myself rather than them finding someone which is great 

I think I might do matha tek and ask baba ji to make things move a bit faster and get me and my future wife to meet each other soon.  haha! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest DATING POLICE JIHADI
21 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I just turned 26 last month and now my parents are pesting me everyday to find a girl lol   

For the last 3 week's they been bringing it up everyday 

I don't know any Punjabi girl   how can I just find someone like that lol

They won't accept a non Punjabi girl  

They prefer if I find someone myself rather than them finding someone which is great 

I think I might do matha tek and ask baba ji to make things move a bit faster and get me and my future wife to meet each other soon.  haha! 

DATING IS HARAM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I just turned 26 last month and now my parents are pesting me everyday to find a girl lol   

For the last 3 week's they been bringing it up everyday 

I don't know any Punjabi girl   how can I just find someone like that lol

They won't accept a non Punjabi girl  

They prefer if I find someone myself rather than them finding someone which is great 

I think I might do matha tek and ask baba ji to make things move a bit faster and get me and my future wife to meet each other soon.  haha! 

You r 26, I thought u to be much younger than me, i am 29.

i met the girl and her parents today, everything went fine. Will move forward.😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, TinnkerBell said:

You r 26, I thought u to be much younger than me, i am 29.

i met the girl and her parents today, everything went fine. Will move forward.😁

Haha yeah I'm 26 now 

That's good that it went fine, let us know when the wedding is lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, puzzled said:

Haha yeah I'm 26 now 

That's good that it went fine, let us know when the wedding is lol 

Yes, please do! I have something special in mind for the new couple. 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, MichaelJackson said:

Yes, please do! I have something special in mind for the new couple. 😀

Lol yeah when tinkerbell gets married everyone can upload folk punjabi wedding songs on here and photo's of ladoos lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2019 at 11:57 PM, TinnkerBell said:

And how can I find out that ?

Well, I'm not you, so I don't know what level of Sikhism you are at.

Just whatever it is that you do (go to the Gurdwara once a year, or once a month, do Japji Sahib once in a while or do Nitnem everyday, drink or eat meat or not), ask her whether she would be OK with that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Well, I'm not you, so I don't know what level of Sikhism you are at.

Just whatever it is that you do (go to the Gurdwara once a year, or once a month, do Japji Sahib once in a while or do Nitnem everyday, drink or eat meat or not), ask her whether she would be OK with that. 

Its Sikhi not Sikhism.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Its Sikhi not Sikhism.

Oh, really? 

1. It's ਸਿੱਖੀ, not Sikhi. What is Sikhi??

2. Do tell what the definition of Sikhi is.

3. Please give the definition of "ism"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BhForce said:

Well, I'm not you, so I don't know what level of Sikhism you are at.

Just whatever it is that you do (go to the Gurdwara once a year, or once a month, do Japji Sahib once in a while or do Nitnem everyday, drink or eat meat or not), ask her whether she would be OK with that. 

Thanks for suggesting me , yes bro i asked her, she is gursikh since  her school days and do nitnem and in free time extra sukhmani sahib paths. She is good in sikh values

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, puzzled said:

Lol yeah when tinkerbell gets married everyone can upload folk punjabi wedding songs on here and photo's of ladoos lol 

😁 sure , u can come and eat in person puzzled bai ji 🤓

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MichaelJackson said:

Yes, please do! I have something special in mind for the new couple. 😀

I will keep updating here, so the boys like me who are finding it hard get a gursikh partner don’t lose hopes 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Punjab ftw

Bro go to Punjab, I’m same age, no way I’m gonna marry a girl born in western country lol. I have seen girls drinking with their fam these days, it’s mad. Aunties aren’t far behind, half of them drinking on the sly too. ( could go into a rant about how even “Singhnia” cake their face with makeup but no point lol)

Even random rishte will help, maybe. Ask some driver, shop wala from pind about girls rep. They know ins and out.

Singh or not, doesn’t really make a difference, only shallow girls care about that and you don’t want those anyway. Be confident, tough and that will show. Exercise, keep fit etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2019 at 6:07 PM, Guest DATING POLICE JIHADI said:

DATING IS HARAM

I think it's fine if you date to marry. If you date casually then no. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, puzzled said:

I think it's fine if you date to marry. If you date casually then no. 

Puzzled bai ji, everyone has own views. Even if you date to marry or you date casually- both are bad for you dhyan simran life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use