Leave everything and stay at Darbar Sahib?

Guest DeepikaKaur1

10 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

so you were never put off by his going to and fro with many other girls and being a drunk ??? are you sure you weren't imagining like a bad bollywood movie that you would be the one to straighten him up and get him to be right in his sikhi? guess so from that last comment ...pretty immature and naive to fall so easily for the first person to pay attention to you

This Is where parents come In. 

My mum always talked to us about what type of marriage is successful.  We had an uncle who had married his girls all in houses where there was no drinking and meat eating going on. My mum aimed for the same. We had to say no to literally like a thousand rishte. 

So I knew this guy would be a no no. We actually saw him and his friends pick up a kali in the evening.  Do we just knew they were not that straight.  They roamed around late night altogether.  One even married a muslim girl.

Our parents were the same.  Our mum always told us one religious thing like a meaning or anything like a sakhi everyday.  She kept talking to us so that we could make the right choices.  If I was a crazy one I might have insisted on getting married to him

3 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

true , I've never exposed my kids to the brainrot that is Bollywood and Indian entertainment channels or even soap operas of angreez or Americans , life is too short for that nonsense

2 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

Our parents were the same.  Our mum always told us one religious thing like a meaning or anything like a sakhi everyday.  She kept talking to us so that we could make the right choices.  If I was a crazy one I might have insisted on getting married to him

Main thing is they know they trust me to tell me their worst exploits in full including depression , suicidal thoughts (eldest). I watch Tv with my daughter as I know dodgy adverts come on in the worst timing slots that of kids ...plus the constant forcing of sexualising young girls mentalities through influence of storylines and music.

20 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

Excitement gets projected as love. The person you are with before marriage seems to have a good future for you as you have not yet tasted the negative.  So people think its love.   Its just an attraction to getting peace and good feeling.  It might not happen when you do get married to the person you think you love. Love is like a drug. It blinds you to a persond flaws such that you can actually get married to them before reality sinks in. 

It takes time to develop love. It just doesn't happen.  Even to love God we have to work ha to learn bani and understand the underlying truth.

Thank You for posting above. Absolute truth!! 

There is no easy way out after Anand karaj. Every married life has its own up and down. Every situation is different. Old generation folks had patience and things worked out by itself with compromise. Today’s generation has bad habit of their needs to get sponstaneous results. They lack patience, no control on ego and takes advice from outside folks. 

There should be no divorce at all unless it is the case of abuse or cheating. 

14 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

Yea but they might t that you don't trust them and corathruld get offended. Its better to be straight up and ask yourself rather than getting someone to do it for you.

Bhull Chuk Maaf.

VJKK VJKF

Professional means they will never know who sent that person or rather girl to approavh them. If thry are the naughty type they will not be able to control themselves and will end up telling the beautiful professional all about themselves a report of which comes yo you. So you decide what to do with the person. Either accept their flaws or leave them.

VJKK VJKF

23 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

Professional means they will never know who sent that person or rather girl to approavh them. If thry are the naughty type they will not be able to control themselves and will end up telling the beautiful professional all about themselves a report of which comes yo you. So you decide what to do with the person. Either accept their flaws or leave them.

KK...

VJKK VJKF