Sign in to follow this  
TigerForce1

Justin Trudeau visit to India

Justin Trudeau has been snubbed by the senior members of the Modi BJP Government.  In fact this stretches to not just the Political Party but also to the Indian Media.  No senior officials have welcomed or accompanied Trudeau during his tour of Gujarat or Agra.

Amritsar on the other hand has shown great hospitality to Trudeau with the SGPC, Akali Dal and Congress senior Politicians all eagerly greeting him and his family to the city and Darbar Sahib.

The treatments of Trudeau is all very public and the questions of  ‘Khalistan’ and the Canadian stance on the subject is all over the news now.  Even Captain Arminder couldn’t resist bringing up the subject in his brief meeting at the Taj hotel today.  He also had the nerve to accuse Canadian Sikhs of financing militancy in Punjab and directing targeted assassinations.

Modi is scheduled to meet Justin Trudeau during the week and we can all expect to hear the same sound bites.  Will Sikhs in Canada be sacrificed for trade between the two countries and what will Justin Trudeau make of his trip to India?

2 hours ago, TigerForce1 said:

Justin Trudeau has been snubbed by the senior members of the Modi BJP Government.  In fact this stretches to not just the Political Party but also to the Indian Media.  No senior officials have welcomed or accompanied Trudeau during his tour of Gujarat or Agra.

Amritsar on the other hand has shown great hospitality to Trudeau with the SGPC, Akali Dal and Congress senior Politicians all eagerly greeting him and his family to the city and Darbar Sahib.

The treatments of Trudeau is all very public and the questions of  ‘Khalistan’ and the Canadian stance on the subject is all over the news now.  Even Captain Arminder couldn’t resist bringing up the subject in his brief meeting at the Taj hotel today.  He also had the nerve to accuse Canadian Sikhs of financing militancy in Punjab and directing targeted assassinations.

Modi is scheduled to meet Justin Trudeau during the week and we can all expect to hear the same sound bites.  Will Sikhs in Canada be sacrificed for trade between the two countries and what will Justin Trudeau make of his trip to India?

the fat slug excuse of a CM finally got shamed into swallowing his self-generated Ish and told to met with Justin  because Gujarat got juicy deals , that is the true function of sellout of Patiala to run interference and create obstructions to the hope and investment into Punjab for his masters.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

the fat slug excuse of a CM finally got shamed into swallowing his self-generated Ish and told to met with Justin  because Gujarat got juicy deals , that is the true function of sellout of Patiala to run interference and create obstructions to the hope and investment into Punjab for his masters.

The guy is the biggest besharam on the planet.  He’s sitting as the CM of an State in independent India but his family were working hand in glove with the British during the Raj.  How has he been able to escape his shadow for so long and why is his family history not thrown at his humongous bootha when he goes off on an Patriotic fit.

3 minutes ago, TigerForce1 said:

The guy is the biggest besharam on the planet.  He’s sitting as the CM of an State in independent India but his family were working hand in glove with the British during the Raj.  How has he been able to escape his shadow for so long and why is his family history not thrown at his humongous bootha when he goes off on an Patriotic fit.

it would not make a difference to BJP/RSS as they too were anti freedom movement and were hand in glove with their angrezi masters

isn't it amazing to wonder how sant bhindranwale is still affecting our present today.

Many major things happening to our sikh kaum can be related to the bachans of sant bhindranwale.

This whole issue between Canada and India today is because of what happened to sant bhindranwale and all sikhs in 1980's and late 70's.

Sant ji's bachan was that when darbar sahib would be attacked, the foundation for khalistan would be laid.

I think Canada might be the place where Khalistan is established, and this whole movement is from the bachans from sant bhindranwale in seva of guru sahib. We can never truly know the entire greatness of the sants who walk  on guru sahib's path. I tried to keep my ideas brief.

ਹਰਿ ਕਾ ਸੰਤੁ ਹਰਿ ਕੀ ਹਰਿ ਮੂਰਤਿ ਜਿਸੁ ਹਿਰਦੈ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਮੁਰਾਰਿ ॥

27 minutes ago, DarshaPyasi1984 said:

isn't it amazing to wonder how sant bhindranwale is still affecting our present today.

Many major things happening to our sikh kaum can be related to the bachans of sant bhindranwale.

This whole issue between Canada and India today is because of what happened to sant bhindranwale and all sikhs in 1980's and late 70's.

Sant ji's bachan was that when darbar sahib would be attacked, the foundation for khalistan would be laid.

I think Canada might be the place where Khalistan is established, and this whole movement is from the bachans from sant bhindranwale in seva of guru sahib. We can never truly know the entire greatness of the sants who walk  on guru sahib's path. I tried to keep my ideas brief.

Khalistan will be built from without , with blessings of world who know the true nature of sikhi as it almost a daily occurence to hear a good snippet about a Singh or Kaur either doing some sewa, good deed like samaritan or even when they are attacked verbally, physically or ideologically the new numbers of white and other cultural people stepping up to inform the culprits or support the victims.

Nobody is so naive to believe that a govt wouldn't manipulate the media since they are seeing it done by Trump and May daily so with those eyes they are looking at 1984 with open eyes and questioning minds .

Like Bhai Rama Singh ji said there will be a massive influx of sikhs from all nations and there will be harmony because of it so people will entrust their countries' futures with Guru Granth Sahib ji and Guru Panth ji

41 minutes ago, singh598 said:

Badal out, badnaam in...why do people vote so badly or 

hobson's choice , if you have a preselected array who have blessing from on high by centre there is NO choice only eyewash ....even Kejriwal showed his true colours when he didn't oppose the transfer of Jaggi to Tihar Jail

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

hobson's choice , if you have a preselected array who have blessing from on high by centre there is NO choice only eyewash ....even Kejriwal showed his true colours when he didn't oppose the transfer of Jaggi to Tihar Jail

Kejri is indian after all and a politician on top of that; a haraamee combo. Anything for bharat ki jai.

Edited by S4NGH

7 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

Kejri is indian after all and a politician on top of that; a haraamee combo. Anything for bharat ki jai.

saley chor ucchake  as my Nana ji entitled them officially :ehhh:

p.s. it's Hindian with a silent H

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

saley chor ucchake  as my Nana ji entitled them officially :ehhh:

p.s. it's Hindian with a silent H

Haha 👌 spot on. Reminded me of my nana. He went to a rally which indira attended. The kisaans complained about the mandi prices of chillies amongst other thing. indira reportedly said "if red chillies sell for more, grow red chillies only". The crowd wet themselves laughing at her foolishness. Of course green chillies ripen and then become red; there is no 'red chilli' seed. Nana returned home early commenting "ਸ਼ੋਕਰੀਜਾਵੀ ਨੂ ਪੋਰਾ ਅਕਲ ਨੀ".

• Like 1

4 hours ago, S4NGH said:

Haha 👌 spot on. Reminded me of my nana. He went to a rally which indira attended. The kisaans complained about the mandi prices of chillies amongst other thing. indira reportedly said "if red chillies sell for more, grow red chillies only". The crowd wet themselves laughing at her foolishness. Of course green chillies ripen and then become red; there is no 'red chilli' seed. Nana returned home early commenting "ਸ਼ੋਕਰੀਜਾਵੀ ਨੂ ਪੋਰਾ ਅਕਲ ਨੀ".

http://5abspectrum.com/?p=2097

Ala Singh's kutti baans.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DarshaPyasi1984 said:

I can recall a speech by Sant Jarnail Khalsa Bhindranwale where he refers to Singhs asking him a question “Sant Ji when will Khalistan be made?”  Sant ji says “Khalistan will be made when all Sikhs become Khalse”

This is a simple reply but the logic in the bachan makes complete sense.  You can see Indra understood this as it is evident with Amritdhari Sikhs being hunted after Bluestar. You can still see this now as the Government of India have used all sorts of tactics to insure Sikh youth in Punjab discard Sikhi in favour of a secular lifestyle.  Our Sikh institutions including SGPC have failed to take Sikhi to the youth.  Even Sikh diaspora have failed to work on this in the villages of Punjab.

I recall hearing about the number of Sikhs taking Amrit during the time of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji at Darbar Sahib.  The figure was 4000 every week and the figures now are now post 84 at best 4000 a year.  In fact there is no longer a weekly Amrit Sanchar at Darbar Sahib.

Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa bhindranwale has given us the bachan and the key to unlock Khalistan is with increasing the numbers of Khalse.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, TigerForce1 said:

I can recall a speech by Sant Jarnail Khalsa Bhindranwale where he refers to Singhs asking him a question “Sant Ji when will Khalistan be made?”  Sant ji says “Khalistan will be made when all Sikhs become Khalse”

This is a simple reply but the logic in the bachan makes complete sense.  You can see Indra understood this as it is evident with Amritdhari Sikhs being hunted after Bluestar. You can still see this now as the Government of India have used all sorts of tactics to insure Sikh youth in Punjab discard Sikhi in favour of a secular lifestyle.  Our Sikh institutions including SGPC have failed to take Sikhi to the youth.  Even Sikh diaspora have failed to work on this in the villages of Punjab.

I recall hearing about the number of Sikhs taking Amrit during the time of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji at Darbar Sahib.  The figure was 4000 every week and the figures now are now post 84 at best 4000 a year.  In fact there is no longer a weekly Amrit Sanchar at Darbar Sahib.

Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa bhindranwale has given us the bachan and the key to unlock Khalistan is with increasing the numbers of Khalse.

Bhai Jeevan Singh ji was also asked about Khalistan at a rally and his reply was ditto of Sant Ji , he said khalistan khalistan di gal kardo ho, pehle Khalsa banno Khalistan apne app bann ju gi

• Like 1