Congratulations Balwinder Singh ji

Guest JSS

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEh

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALsa VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru VAHeguru

^_^^_^^_^ Lakh lakh Vadiya hoon :WW: :WW: :WW:

:wub:

Vaheguru ji ka KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for all ur blessings.

I am sorry for replying late as I am too busy in my skool projects.

It was great to be at the smagam. I didn't know that I will miss the smagam atmosphere so badly when I will get back.It was a great experience. I met great guys like JSS veerji who inspired me to attend the smagam and I am really thankful to him. I met Japman veerji, I can still feel his warm hug. JSS veer ji and japman veer ji are great kirtanias, they do amazning kirtan. I met many great gursikhs there and learned a lot of new things about gurmat.

I also met pheena veer ji and had discussions with him on different topics. I really liked talking to him. I wanted to talk more but was short of time.

Taking Amrit is a great blessing. Its my earnest request to anybdy who is planning to take amrit.... chhako amrit as soon as possible....dont wait. Its a great feeling to be the part of a great family of Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaaj.

Sikhsangat really helped me during my transition period. I learned a lot from gr8 gursikhs from this site.

I m really really thankful to all the sikhsangat posters.

I am also thankful to my american sikh friends prabhu and hari Singh Khalsa, who inspired me to keep my kesh.

Thanks a lot.

--Balwinder Singh

I think I shud get back to studies now.....