Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sikhiprogress

Do you wear kachera instead of underwear?

Recommended Posts

Guest Sikhiprogress

Guys do you wear boxers under kachera or only kachera? Isn't kachera a bit too see through? (Singh asking) Please answer both. Thanks.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lebensmittelgeschäft

Moment mal. Ja, Sie können Unterwäsche tragen, wenn Sie menstruieren.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Singhh

Lets stick to the Maryada. Wear ONLY Kachera - no boxers nothing else.

You can buy Kachera in good quality cotton that isnt see through - even when wet i.e. during Ishnaan (e.g. Having Ishnaan in Sarovar) when having a shower.

Having said that if you wear the CORRECT type of Kachera - in other words:

- The Kachera A'asan and Ghera should be lengthly when sewn so when the naala (strings to tie Kachera) is woven through you will accumulate grooves of the Kachera kapra. These grooves - over lapping of material is what helps cover your modesty.

- Kachera should be long enough to the start of your knee caps - again this covers modesty and so there are no "peak holes."

Please don't break the maryada, Guru Gobind Singh Ji knows what He's chatting about, if he wanted us to wear boxers He would've said. 

Obviously, women are required to put some form of under garments on during their monthly period to keep the Kachera from soiling. Which is understandable. But Singhs - you don't need to do anything unneccessary. Grow some balls and man the fu6k up and stick to Gurus Maryada. His Maryada is the real deal - live to it like a fu6kin Singh.

Sorry for the language but it really peeves me off when I am beginning to see a daily trend with our Singhs turning into fairies. You are a role model to our coming generation - man the fu6k up. We dont want a bunch of cry babies.  Live it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2018 at 7:06 AM, Guest Singhh said:

Obviously, women are required to put some form of under garments on during their monthly period to keep the Kachera from soiling. Which is understandable. But Singhs - you don't need to do anything unneccessary. Grow some balls and man the fu6k up and stick to Gurus Maryada. His Maryada is the real deal - live to it like a fu6kin Singh.

Agreed!

On 5/1/2018 at 7:06 AM, Guest Singhh said:

Sorry for the language but it really peeves me off when I am beginning to see a daily trend with our Singhs turning into fairies. You are a role model to our coming generation - man the fu6k up. We dont want a bunch of cry babies.

Please make an account and post regularly on this forum, bro.

If there's one thing that our kaum desperately needs, it's a shot of masculinity.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
On 5/1/2018 at 2:36 AM, Guest Singhh said:

Lets stick to the Maryada. Wear ONLY Kachera - no boxers nothing else.

You can buy Kachera in good quality cotton that isnt see through - even when wet i.e. during Ishnaan (e.g. Having Ishnaan in Sarovar) when having a shower.

Having said that if you wear the CORRECT type of Kachera - in other words:

- The Kachera A'asan and Ghera should be lengthly when sewn so when the naala (strings to tie Kachera) is woven through you will accumulate grooves of the Kachera kapra. These grooves - over lapping of material is what helps cover your modesty.

- Kachera should be long enough to the start of your knee caps - again this covers modesty and so there are no "peak holes."

Please don't break the maryada, Guru Gobind Singh Ji knows what He's chatting about, if he wanted us to wear boxers He would've said. 

Obviously, women are required to put some form of under garments on during their monthly period to keep the Kachera from soiling. Which is understandable. But Singhs - you don't need to do anything unneccessary. Grow some balls and man the fu6k up and stick to Gurus Maryada. His Maryada is the real deal - live to it like a fu6kin Singh.

Sorry for the language but it really peeves me off when I am beginning to see a daily trend with our Singhs turning into fairies. You are a role model to our coming generation - man the fu6k up. We dont want a bunch of cry babies.  Live it up.

What is your definition of "Guru's Maryada"? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2018 at 9:36 PM, Guest Singhh said:

Lets stick to the Maryada. Wear ONLY Kachera - no boxers nothing else.

You can buy Kachera in good quality cotton that isnt see through - even when wet i.e. during Ishnaan (e.g. Having Ishnaan in Sarovar) when having a shower.

Having said that if you wear the CORRECT type of Kachera - in other words:

- The Kachera A'asan and Ghera should be lengthly when sewn so when the naala (strings to tie Kachera) is woven through you will accumulate grooves of the Kachera kapra. These grooves - over lapping of material is what helps cover your modesty.

- Kachera should be long enough to the start of your knee caps - again this covers modesty and so there are no "peak holes."

Please don't break the maryada, Guru Gobind Singh Ji knows what He's chatting about, if he wanted us to wear boxers He would've said. 

Obviously, women are required to put some form of under garments on during their monthly period to keep the Kachera from soiling.

Agreed! Nice Post!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, monatosingh said:

What is your definition of "Guru's Maryada"? 

Does that really need definition, bro?

I think the vast majority of Singhs would understand "Guru's maryada" to be the maryada propagated by Guru Gobind Singh ji, and prevailing from that time period forward via oral transmission (seena-baseena).

In this specific context, it would mean the maryada or hukum to wear a kachera, which as the poster above has so amply elucidated, means simply that: to wear a kachera. And if men would man up and wear a proper kachera, there's absolutely no reason to wear briefs or whatnot underneath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2018 at 3:18 PM, Guest Lebensmittelgeschäft said:

Moment mal. Ja, Sie können Unterwäsche tragen, wenn Sie menstruieren.

Was? Worauf bist du? Who said anything about menstruation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, MahadrasSingh said:
On 4/29/2018 at 1:48 AM, Guest Lebensmittelgeschäft said:

Moment mal. Ja, Sie können Unterwäsche tragen, wenn Sie menstruieren.

Was? Worauf bist du? Who said anything about menstruation?

Are you from Germany?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope, Kaneda wale. I just know a couple of Germans and I know how to use google translate lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, MahadrasSingh said:

Nope, Kaneda wale. I just know a couple of Germans and I know how to use google translate lol.

Ha! Main kiha Jarman ton aya si 22.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Kaur 2

Lol type Lebensmittelgeschäft into google translate

On 28 April 2018 at 9:18 PM, Guest Lebensmittelgeschäft said:

Moment mal. Ja, Sie können Unterwäsche tragen, wenn Sie menstruieren.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BhForce said:

Ha! Main kiha Jarman ton aya si 22.

 

Chal koi na 22g

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use