GUYS and kaam

Guest Kaam

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

because there are more negative outcomes for girls than boys , boys can just walk away and leave girls to deal with it so girls are naturally cautious . The other thing is biologically women are not as driven sexually(instant gratification)  but more on viability of offspring and their security so more long term planning and partner preselection goes into it . Guys are encouraged by society and biology to have numerous partners ...and the whole media/film world pushes that ideal because it drives consumption to impress.

No... just no, lol. It's like you've completely bypassed the previous 30 years of societal and sexual politics.

Plus, I suspect OP was searching for, in part, a spiritual answer.

higher sex drive? testosterone? lol i don't know.    But these days there isn't much difference between boys and girls tbh many women are just as kaami as men.  The only thing i guess stopping some women from sleeping around as much as they want is being labeled a slag or <banned word filter activated>.  

On 6/10/2018 at 5:25 PM, Guest Kaam said:

Why are guys more kaami than women i don't get it

Not true.

Your question is a reflection of the type of men you keep sangat with, look up to & learn from.

Read Charitropakhyan & you will realise the lengths women had to go to in order to seduce a real man.