DEC 3RD THE LAST DAY OF THE AIR INDIA TRIAL

AussieSikh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i heard "soft target" is a really good book on this subject, we should all read it

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

That's excellent BOOK to read.. I read the whole book !!!

Too bad that they don't print it anymore..

You will be lucky if you can ahold of any old copy.. (i got from ebay though)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vaheguru ji ka khalsa

vaheguru ji ki fateh

iThink the governments know these 2 singhs did not do it.

The questions i ask is why was Bhai Talwinder Singh Babbar killed in a false encounter by the indian government?? Why was he not kept alive and brought back to Canada to be put on trial ??? as they say his the prime accused and why was not indian police not brought to book for killing a Canadian citizen????

When the news first broke out about the bombing, their were 2 prime suspects i.e. bhai Amand Singh usa and bhai manjit singh alas lal singh who is currently serving a prison sentence in India, why have not these ppl been interrogated and brought to Canada to face a trail???? There’s so many unanswered questions it’s not easy as guilty or not.

In the 80s the GOI played a vital role in disabling the movement and they played a role as agent provocateur.

I think this trial is a COVER UP and the truth is been shielded so the GOI doesn’t not come out with it hands covered in blood

Sooo many un answered question, yes am sure the GOI used some nutters within the sikh community but without their assistance this would not have happened plus the singhs in them days did not have the expertise to make such bombs etc

just my thoughts

sukdev

What they did, we will have to live with for many coming generations. We will have to pay for their crimes through media scrutiny and what not.

It sure is a lesson. No matter what is happening, it is never acceptable for a Guru's Sikh to kill innocents like that. I think the Panth is pure like milk, and any impurity just doesn't stand. These two guys were such an impurity.

Mahavir are u the presiding judge on this matter?

cause i think u think u r!

THEY ARE INNOCENT TILL PROVEN OTHERWISE ! * and if proven otherwise the canadian justice system is a FARCE*

It's pretty hard to deny the facts man. I didn't believe it when they got arrested because I had met Malik once, and he seemed like a quiet and religious guy. It won't matter if they get charged or not, the public has already been pretty well informed. It's best for us to dissociate with these guys and not give them any support.

It's pretty hard to deny the facts man. I didn't believe it when they got arrested because I had met Malik once, and he seemed like a quiet and religious guy. It won't matter if they get charged or not, the public has already been pretty well informed. It's best for us to dissociate with these guys and not give them any support.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Wel Mahavir i sure do want to respect your views on this topic but im sincerelly sorry that i cant...becuz wat u said is tottally un acceptible ...u noe i jus wanna say that WOW ..man you sure are a true gursikh eh, bakking of on your owns sikhs ..i really dont think our guru'z ever taught us that--thats actually just like wat the 40 sikhs did wen they ran off on guru gobind singh ji and rote the agreement that they are not his sikhs..that just wat u are telling us to do , to leave these gursikhs alone wen they are facing troubles..huh i am not trying to compare these two gursikhs with guru gobind singh ji becuz i noe and all u noe that there is a big difference, but all im saying is that it is not in a sikhs personality to leave another sikh wen he is in trouble...this is the time wen our gursikhs need our most support and love...which i think is EVERY gursikhs rite 2 give them...

And the fact that you are saying that they did it...i TOTALLY disagree with you(mahavir) ...how can you believe some witness who is from america and has been charged for killing his own son and is being payed freakin 450,000$ american to testify in court.... and how can you believe two diff. ladies who are saying they were having affairs with these gursikhs who they say they trully love....would you want sum1 who u truly love to burn there life in jail????...i dont think so mahavir and all other gursikhs that say they are guilty.....look at the whole case then you will realise that the whole crown case has collapsed becuz nothing solid that can be rocognized as proof has hit the court yet and ever....you see revenge is a very big thing just liek the prosecution says to take revenge from the indian govt. these gursikhs blew up the planes..the same way that lady who says she had an affair with malik wants revenge from malik becuz he fired her from her job in his school...revenge is big and everyone wants to hit back in one way or the other..

and another thiingh you mentioned was that youve met malik and he sounded liek a calm person..let me get that clear everyone and i mean EVERYONE is calm untill or unless something forces them to loose the calm...and im sure that in 84' no true gursikh was calm after seeing the state uv punjab....ive never met malik in person but i have met bagri and he was a very strict person ..but watever he is or was i respect them for beeing true gursikhs unliek allot..and the final point i would like to clear is that i did,do and always will believe that they did not do it but even if it is said that they did even if they did do it i would say that ill still be supportin them till the very end becuz even if they did do it watever they did only some people can do that .

.no ordinary person like u or me can do that mahavir...they saw wat the govt. was doin 2 the sikhs and they couldnt bear it ...some1 has 2 stand up and maybe those sum1's were meant to be them

and finally i would just liek to say that mahavir i am not makin you my aimming target and neither can i ,,i amy be rite or maybe very rong but i think that watever i say i always have ma statments 2 bakc it up and thats y i say it..and im sure that watever i typped rite now is all with proving points....ive read the whole case on the official website and books and i think by now i noe all the ups and downs and yes again im very sincerely sorry if i was in any way offensive to any1...and some people may judge me by my age even tho im 16 im sure i noe wat im talking about becuz ive read it and realised it and am thinking b4 saying...GURFATEH!!

__/\__ BHULL CHUKK MUAFF KARNII __/\__

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Guest SaintSoldier

Malik n Baghri WILL be aquitted of all charges

and i trully from the core of my heart believe that Ajaeb Baggri and Malik are two sikhs that are not guilty AT ALL

Please make up your mind, a while back you were going on about how Baghri was guilty and that he even said it...

http://ms.radio-canada.ca/archives/2003/en...19900315et1.wmv

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

let me plz put in my point of view, and it is that it has been said that they did do it they have said it with there own mouthes, ajeab singh bagri has admitted himself that he wants to kill 50,000 hindus and rest and he is related 2 me 2 i have been going 2 the court but the thing is that he did it with sardar malik for a big reason and the reason is called "REVENGE" gursikhs it is a thing in our religion that if we are being tortured we hve 2 stand up for eachuther and not 2 frget that guru granth sahibs were put on fire and burnt down in 1984 who can frget such incidents our sisters and mothers were raped and brothers and fathers were kiled ,gursikhs maybe u can frget that but there are people in this world who cant and are always seeking for revenge and this revenge had ameaning behind it and "YES" maybe innocent ppl were killed in 85 but can you count how many were killed in 84 becuz ni sure can count that how m,any were kied in 85..my point is just that its a punjabi saying

"JO KARUNGE SO BHARUNGE"

and i am now dead sure that these 2 gursikhs r going 2 be freed within 2 months becuz the next court is on 19 oct 2004 and in that court date the judge has said that he will give in his view on the case by now and claim that who is innocent and he has said that the govt. does not have any strong proof..

bhull chukk muaff karnii_/\_

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

hey bro thats da topic ur talking about rite there u r all infrunta ur eyes JUDGE FOR URSELF people....

BHULL CHUKK MUAFF KARNII__/\__

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!