Aesthetics & Vanity.

Gagan1995

I assume most subs on here live in western countries. Now I think we'd all agree , when I say Panjabis are the best looking ethnic group within India. But............Indians have terrible stereotypes in USA . From " Pooping Streets " , " Poo in Loo " , poverty infused images the west likes to show of India to the terrible accents they have . It's very difficult to date as an Indian. But none of those stereotypes apply to Panjabis, except the accent but that's fixable. So everytime i hear negatives about Indian men on social media and news about how creepy and ugly they are , I don't give it a second thought since I'm Panjabi. Panjabis don't fit that nerdy indian geek stereotype like Raj from Big Bang Theory or Apu from Simpsons. I mean , Indian is a nationality not an ethnicity , so If you live in USA and are a citizen, you're a Punjabi - American . I've also noticed in my last Punjab trip , that guys really take care of their physique and many of my cousins and their friends had those western hair styles and casual western clothing. I think, since Panjab is well off for the most part, people have the luxury to work on their bodies and fashion. So for a litany of reason Punjab>>India.

Iv been himachal Pradesh, people there were better looking on average. The girls there were very pretty. They also looked clean and like they had a wash.  The actual state itself was much cleaner looking than punjab, much less litter on the streets    people looked more cleaner too  but I think that's to do with the climate I'm himachal 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Iv been himachal Pradesh, people there were better looking on average. The girls there were very pretty. They also looked clean and like they had a wash.  The actual state itself was much cleaner looking than punjab, much less litter on the streets    people looked more cleaner too  but I think that's to do with the climate I'm himachal 

HP is part of the land carved out of indo punjab after 1950 , they have similar ancestry to punjabi , their language Potohari is so similar to punjabi that I could understand them easily when I visited and studied there in 2016

12 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Panjab, Haryana & Himachal all the same SH^T, TBH. 

1 hour ago, Gagan1995 said:

Panjab, Haryana & Himachal all the same SH^T, TBH. 

True however the difference is Himachal Pradesis are happy to engage with Punjabis and do not have the aggressive nastiness of Haranvis towards Punjabis . They also have much love for the gurdwarey and sikhs , the only bad apples are the young twits listening to shiv sena..

Iv been to places like una, hamirpur 

They look similar to punjabis but on average are taller and have sharper features. Some of them looked like Kashmiris. I remember telling my cousin how good looking these people are and she said it's because they are pahari people and live in a colder climate.

Haryanvis look similar to punjabis but some are a little darker 

7 hours ago, Gagan1995 said:

I assume most subs on here live in western countries. Now I think we'd all agree , when I say Panjabis are the best looking ethnic group within India. But............Indians have terrible stereotypes in USA . From " Pooping Streets " , " Poo in Loo " , poverty infused images the west likes to show of India to the terrible accents they have . It's very difficult to date as an Indian. But none of those stereotypes apply to Panjabis, except the accent but that's fixable. So everytime i hear negatives about Indian men on social media and news about how creepy and ugly they are , I don't give it a second thought since I'm Panjabi. Panjabis don't fit that nerdy indian geek stereotype like Raj from Big Bang Theory or Apu from Simpsons. I mean , Indian is a nationality not an ethnicity , so If you live in USA and are a citizen, you're a Punjabi - American . I've also noticed in my last Punjab trip , that guys really take care of their physique and many of my cousins and their friends had those western hair styles and casual western clothing. I think, since Panjab is well off for the most part, people have the luxury to work on their bodies and fashion. So for a litany of reason Punjab>>India.

Looks wise. I would say south indians look better. Not deep south but like maharashtra area.. They have pretty eyes.

Panjabis are mixed. We look like any mixed races. Like north africans, south americans, southeast asians.  As we r a mix. 

I dont think we should be like arabs. Who judge non arab muslims as beneath them. 

I do think we panjabis have invader blood whether arayan or mughals or turks who knows? But we should not side with the fathers side( invaders) and demean our mothers side( the indigenous) 

But otherwise you are right. We drove from panjab to Hazur sahib and then to patna sahib and then to hemkunt sahib. And yes,.panjab is the most prosperous. It is most agriculturalized. Its ppl dont look as starved or skinny. But himachel.pardesh was cleaner. 

4 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

I do think we panjabis have invader blood whether arayan or mughals or turks who knows? But we should not side with the fathers side( invaders) and demean our mothers side( the indigenous) 

This is not the case at all. Punjabis, according to David Reich's study are pretty much homogenized when it comes to genetics, and we are all composed of the following genetic components: Steppe nomads (Aryans) + Iranian Neolithic farmers + Indigenous hunterers and gatherers. We do not have any Mughal/Turkic blood. None at all. 

Also, there's no such thing as our mother's side being indigineous. According to mtDNA (haplogroup passed on maternally) frequencies in Punjabis, almost 2/3 of us have our maternal heritage coming from West Eurasia. The whole concept of the male invader raping the female local is absurd. It was a collective mix. Think of it like an ancient United States, where people slowly mixed among each other.