Sikh Predictions Based on All Relevant Texts

Premi5

One more thing I remembered reading in that book is that sikhi is gonna decline/end in punjab and it's the sikhs in the West that are gonna carry the flag of sikhi.

If this prediction is true then the current state of sikhi in punjab is supposed to happen   it's kind of fulfilling the prophesy

• 2 years later...
On 7/22/2018 at 12:47 PM, Premi5 said:

"Sikh Predictions" is an enchanting book of prophecies made hundreds of years ago to predict the forthcoming events that are going to take place in AD 1999 and after throughout the world. Wherever Guru Nanak went during his Missionary journeys, all those areas will form part of the Khalsa Kingdom. The Khalsa is going to rule for several centuries and all the blessed Sikhs and saints have already taken birth for this. For the Sikhs the interest is in the religious background, but for the others, it revolves around its historic significance and resemblance with other world-predictions.

So have any of the predicted events come true from this book?

Well I still haven't read it and never left it at the Gurdwara either lol.  Its somewhere in my room ... 

Anyway, some Sikh predictions like China invading India, with Russia, seem like they might happen in the future.

Tensions are rising in the world. 

After China apparently invades India with much destruction, Sikhs will then take over Delhi.

This makes more sense because looking at our ithiaas, we always took advantage of power vacuums and took over. 

On 5/13/2021 at 10:03 AM, puzzled said:

Well I still haven't read it and never left it at the Gurdwara either lol.  Its somewhere in my room ... 

Anyway, some Sikh predictions like China invading India, with Russia, seem like they might happen in the future.

Tensions are rising in the world. 

After China apparently invades India with much destruction, Sikhs will then take over Delhi.

This makes more sense because looking at our ithiaas, we always took advantage of power vacuums and took over. 

Ran out of likes.....like....