We as Sikhs are meant to stand out from the crowd.

JSinghnz

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:17 AM, jkvlondon said:

your aeroles are small but oh so vital... do not knock the size of an action/thing  it is the culminations of small correct ethical behaviours in micro decisions that lead to a macro development of character

we are talking on different playing fields here.

small is still small, as you have just proven me.

what are we even saying anymore ive lost it.

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:37 AM, GuestKaur2 said:

I don't expect everyone to think like me but there is also a way of expressing your opinion which you did not carry out so well. I don't ask anyone to know who I am because Maharaj knows me better than anyone does. If you think that my statements are childish then so be it. 

(y) 

I am letting your voice be heard but I was also telling you our ithihaas where Maharaj did tell us to wear a dastar but you were rude and didn't want to listen so how is that my fault?

I am really coming for you now.

You have decided to speak, under this name, so u r now held accountable, in your conscious. You know what you are saying.  don't hide behind the 'only god knows me' exscuse. YOU ARE A human being, and have responsibilities once you start debating. If you didn't know.

I challenge you to say something, that doesn't start with the words, 'back in gurus time, guru said this.. and this...' because @jkvlondon and I have discovered that history can be changed, and what you think you know now, might not have been what guru actually said. For you to even quote it, is detrimental to our community, and ruining the youth.

13 minutes ago, mahandulai said:

You have decided to speak, under this name, so u r now held accountable, in your conscious. You know what you are saying.  don't hide behind the 'only god knows me' exscuse. YOU ARE A human being, and have responsibilities once you start debating. If you didn't know.

I challenge you to say something, that doesn't start with the words, 'back in gurus time, guru said this.. and this...' because @jkvlondon and I have discovered that history can be changed, and what you think you know now, might not have been what guru actually said. For you to even quote it, is detrimental to our community, and ruining the youth.

excuse me don't drag my name into your unjustifiable trolling of a minor ... I believe sakhian , you don't , I believe our itihaas , you don't , I believe Guru ji'd bachan , you don't

4 hours ago, mahandulai said:

Carry on I don't care. You don't scare me in the slightest.

so ur going to continue to quote words from over 300 years ago,

Yes I am

with literally no sources, and still believe it word for word ...?

http://bhainandlalji.blogspot.com/2010/06/rehatnama-bhai-nand-laal-ji.html

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/52_Hukams_of_Guru_Gobind_Singh_ji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0nhhgNHTsw

Come then

I have taken full responsibility its just you that likes manipulating my words.

I challenge you to say something, that doesn't start with the words, 'back in gurus time, guru said this.. and this...' because @jkvlondon and I have discovered that history can be changed, and what you think you know now, might not have been what guru actually said. For you to even quote it, is detrimental to our community, and ruining the youth.

Oh really! And what you are saying is not "ruining the youth"? Also @jkvlondon  penji didn't even say anything so why are you getting her involved?

15 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

then how do we have purtaan artworks showing the same and sakhi of our bibian meeting begums of mughals and they are described as dressed as men in full amour with shastar bastar?

Khande Di Paahul was never given to women historically, kirpan da amrit was.