Veg village food ( youtube channel)

puzzled

On 10/14/2018 at 6:19 PM, Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Don't know why I feel sad for her. At this age, she should be resting. What kind of compulsion might be forcing her to work for these vids . I srsly feel for her :(

same feeling that Fauja Singh started running and raising money for neonatal and premature babies , they are gifting their time to the future of the world .

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
On 1/13/2020 at 3:12 AM, S1ngh said:

I believe this format is the copy of the old village Indian dude outside of Punjab and he recently passed away. His channel is old and does the same style but also does non-veg (yuck) and video ends with feeding village kids etc.

Yeah, I'm new to this thread and have never heard of this woman before but it seems to me that her kids must've seen what an international superstar that 'Grandpa Kitchen' had become via YouTube and thought to themselves "we can get our mum to do it and make damn good money out of this".  The worst thing is, the family of this lovely Punjabi lady have been so lazy they hadn't even bothered to come up with a single original idea. They've blatantly copied the entire successful formula of the Indian guy (Grandpa Kitchen) ....even the camera shots of the sorry looking Bihari kids.  I guess they figured that the average Punjabi didn't have the intelligence to figure out that they were being taken for a ride. And, to be fair, judging by this thread, they've been proven right. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think sugar amount in cake is not more that's how it's made... These kids have cake once in a while.. Maybe we should think how many things we consume in which there is alot of sugar.. Grandmaa is doing a great job..  she is feeding people. It's easy for.us to sit at home at make nasty comments she is actually doing a good thing here. It will be great if we all appreciated her. God bless her with a long and healthy life.

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2018 at 9:48 PM, puzzled said:

This bebe from a pind makes everything! cakes, pizza, pasta, jalebi, samosa everything, and massive portions of it too lol    at the end they give the food to the poor children.

i really wanna try and make some jalebis lol 

Wow just saw this on yt. How amazing. Guru's Kirpa bless this bibi ji. Is there a way to donate? Where are they located? Does it all go feed poor kids or? Must be making alot of $$$ with their channel 

6 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Wow just saw this on yt. How amazing. Guru's Kirpa bless this bibi ji. Is there a way to donate? Where are they located? Does it all go feed poor kids or? Must be making alot of $$$ with their channel 

I dnt think they take donations, Yh they much be making a lot of money by now lol.  She made 1000 samosas in her new video ?

My mum makes samosas and spring rolls  you just by the pastry from the shop and make the fillings yourself.

Think i should start making videos of my mum cooking and start making some £££££   ???  

People are making stupid videos and making money sitting at home. Theres this thing where people just rip paper, tap their fingers, whisper etc and record the noises! apparently some people like listening to the paper ripping noises and now people are making money out of ripping paper on youtube!

People are sad and need to get a life! there are youtubers, influencers or whatever they are called that make videos of themselves shopping, going gym, get pregnancy test, taking a sh1t, crying on camera because they got dumped/divorced, walking their dog, had an argument etc and they have 100,000s of subscribers! people actually subscribe to watch videos of strangers sharing their "personal life"!   i just dnt get that, maybe its a woman and gay men thing   idnno     but these people make money as well because people want to watch what they get up to.