Veg village food ( youtube channel)

puzzled

• 4 months later...
Guest MAHENDRA FROM CANADA

I am a regular watcher of this lady (I call her massi) These days, the easiest thing is to give money; the difficult thing is to put in the time and labour into a project like what massi does. People will have millions of excuses, I am too busy, I  have a job, I think she should not be working at her age etc etc.      She is great and she is doing a great service. I am from Canada. I would like to send her some donation if I can find out how to contact her to do this .

• 9 months later...
On 4/12/2021 at 10:36 PM, Guest MAHENDRA FROM CANADA said:

I am a regular watcher of this lady (I call her massi) These days, the easiest thing is to give money; the difficult thing is to put in the time and labour into a project like what massi does. People will have millions of excuses, I am too busy, I  have a job, I think she should not be working at her age etc etc.      She is great and she is doing a great service. I am from Canada. I would like to send her some donation if I can find out how to contact her to do this .

Missed this somehow. You can email here. 

Screenshot_20220203-112202_YouTube.thumb.jpg.64fdbf2dace0589328ef492c22bd264c.jpg