mahandulai

What in Sikhi do we know for sure?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
16 minutes ago, mahandulai said:

dont say everything, about this and that.

We know for sure that you are the silliest thing that happened to this forum.

6 hours ago, mahandulai said:

dont say everything, about this and that.

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj Ji's each and every ang has been verified and checked by Guru Ji's blessed hands themselves. So effectively, none of Sikhi is wrong, it can't be. Also what @puzzled veerji said is another reason.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, puzzled said:

some of our ithias is recorded by non Sikhs, even people who didn't like Sikhs. For example Mughal emperor Jehangir himself wrote in his diary, which is available in english, that he ordered Guru Arjan Dev Ji to be persecuted.

But we don't need any poxy diaries or accounts from non sikhs as we have faith in our ithias 

Sikhi isn't about proof, evidence and fact, its about belief and faith. According to OUR ithias many gursikhs were questioned, ridiculed and laughed at for being sikhs but that didn't deter them because they had faith in their guru. Even when society turned against them they still didn't turn their back to their guru because they had faith 

when you have faith you don't need fact, proof or evidence.   which is why no one on here is actually taking your questions seriously 

there is no point having faith in something that you know, is obscured, it is called blind faith, and is weak

6 hours ago, GuestKaur2 said:

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj Ji's each and every ang has been verified and checked by Guru Ji's blessed hands themselves. So effectively, none of Sikhi is wrong, it can't be. Also what @puzzled veerji said is another reason.

originally yes, I believe so too, back 300 years ago, but now................. ?

2 hours ago, mahandulai said:

originally yes, I believe so too, back 300 years ago, but now................. ?

Then take a hike - you don't believe it that's fine - stop belittling those that do.

You are seriously one hell of a joke as an individual.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, mahandulai said:

there is no point having faith in something that you know, is obscured, it is called blind faith, and is weak

Is it really blind faith though. Do you really think that some guy made up a story of 10 Gurus coming to the Earth over 200 years doing good telling people to experience Waheguru ji helping others etc. Do you really think a guy made up all these sakhis etc. What would be the point. What did the Guru's have to gain, they never said just believe in it they said experience Sikhi and follow it in real life with all your heart and you will realise that it is the truth and it hasn't been obscured. There is no blind faith in Sikhi except for at the beginning of the journey where we still have haumai (severe ego) and don't know so we have to trust our Guru's, the Sants and take their word for it since they know better than us. After the jump you will realise that they are right so there is not really any blind faith it's just a matter of whether you really care about the truth and want to understand.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mahandulai said:

Then don't. Whose forcing you? 

5 hours ago, mahandulai said:

Actually this is the way creation works. Belief in anything will create that experience for you. 

Seeing is not believing 

Believing is seeing

This is elementary quantum physics go read a book Musla

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mahandulai said:

Talk about yourself, the rest of us don't need proof or evidence when it comes to sikhi. For you there may be no point but for us there is. 

You expect people on here to accept your views, then you accept ours that we don't need any proof, evidence or facts for sikhi.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mahandulai said:

This is a real expression of  kaal/devil, or if wanted, call it a real jamdhoot, or a musla, who is shamelessly attacking the very base of sikhee here.

Trying to desviate the  sangat from beleving  in sikhee, to become  nonbelievers,  by creating doubts in the minds of the  very sangat,  with all your nonsense, ill talking of SGGS,  such as:  it is all poetry, a can of worms,  or if someone had a dream of Guru Jee,  you say it is hallucination.... even the knowledge of sikhee,  you say it is obscured,  and blind faith

Sangat Jee just pay attention to each post of his,  and you will see how he constantly attacks sikhee.

For each inspirational answer or belief of any memeber of the sangat, he flatly denies and rejects everything and questioning its validity.... yet he is shameless to call himself part of sikh community.

I do not think, any part or in its totality of the sikh community out of this forum, be it at any part of the world, differs at all from what is said here. It is only you, with your obscured faith.

You need to wash your dirty obscured mind with a real shampoo, do the jaap of the Mool Mantra as much as possible, so that the devil within you runs out and you turn from a doubtful sikh, into a real sikh.

Once again, stay blessed by the kirpa of Wahiguru Akal Purukh, the only One and True Lord  God.

Sat Sree Akal.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

This is a real expression of  kaal/devil, or if wanted, call it a real jamdhoot, or a musla, who is shamelessly attacking the very base of sikhee here.

Trying to desviate the  sangat from beleving  in sikhee, to become  nonbelievers,  by creating doubts in the minds of the  very sangat,  with all your nonsense, ill talking of SGGS,  such as:  it is all poetry, a can of worms,  or if someone had a dream of Guru Jee,  you say it is hallucination.... even the knowledge of sikhee,  you say it is obscured,  and blind faith

Sangat Jee just pay attention to each post of his,  and you will see how he constantly attacks sikhee.

For each inspirational answer or belief of any memeber of the sangat, he flatly denies and rejects everything and questioning its validity.... yet he is shameless to call himself part of sikh community.

I do not think, any part or in its totality of the sikh community out of this forum, be it at any part of the world, differs at all from what is said here. It is only you, with your obscured faith.

You need to wash your dirty obscured mind with a real shampoo, do the jaap of the Mool Mantra as much as possible, so that the devil within you runs out and you turn from a doubtful sikh, into a real sikh.

Once again, stay blessed by the kirpa of Wahiguru Akal Purukh, the only One and True Lord  God.

Sat Sree Akal.

rambling

15 hours ago, puzzled said:

Talk about yourself, the rest of us don't need proof or evidence when it comes to sikhi. For you there may be no point but for us there is. 

You expect people on here to accept your views, then you accept ours that we don't need any proof, evidence or facts for sikhi.  

to an extent I do, but quoting stories from long time ago, and using it to justify why we do things is borderline autistic.