Is Sikhi dying a slow and excruciating death ?

On 12/9/2018 at 6:40 PM, harsharan000 said:

It is we people/sikhs, who need Sikhee to survive, or better said to get redemption  from the cycle of births and deaths.

Sikhee does not need us to survive. Sikhee exists by itself.

Or let us look at it this way, oxygene is in  the atmosphere, irrespective, if we are there to breathe or not.

Sikhee is a path, a highway, irrespective of if there is much traffic or not, or even if there is no vehicle at some point.

Not because, there are no vehicles  going on there, the highway ceases to exist or dissapears.

It is always there by His grace, in case some wadbhagee wants to walk through it.

We people are so pètty minded, that, out of ignorance, we go to the extent and say: sikhee is dying.

Our ignorance has no limits, or, our chit has no heights. 

Kaliyug is in full motion.

Sat Sree Akal.

Bai ji not only Sikhi, but all religions are going down ( by nmbr of devotees) and its happening so because of the will of Akaal Purkh. The cycle of Satyug-Treta-Dwapar-Kalyug  is designed in this way already.

5 hours ago, TinnkerBell said:

Bai ji not only Sikhi, but all religions are going down ( by nmbr of devotees) and its happening so because of the will of Akaal Purkh. The cycle of Satyug-Treta-Dwapar-Kalyug  is designed in this way already.

that is good isn't it ? 

cuz more and more people going towards HUMANITY instead of religion..

Just now, Amit12 said:

that is good isn't it ? 

cuz more and more people going towards HUMANITY instead of religion..

There is no humanity without Vaheguru.   Your humanity was shown when you could not even say that Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is the only true Guru who can take any one to Vaheguru when the person follows the teachings of Gurbani to the letter.  You could not even show a ounce of honesty so where is the humanity.  I know of the humanity you speak of.  You are a juice company who writes fresh juice on a box.  When asked how its fresh, they say we have our own definition of fresh and we do not follow the fresh definition that is understood by majority of the people. So save your humanity speech for your atheist website. 

7 hours ago, TinnkerBell said:

hanji bai ji, the 24s Avatars Bani in Dasam Granth states that the time will come when people will start moving away from religions. Only thing that matters will be lust and money. All the relations will go dirty including bro-sis and mom. Religions will disappear and it will come to a time when rulers will make laws against religious people.  Everyone who worship God will be killed by law. The  average life expectancy will be about 20-22 yrs. 

there are lots of things explained in Sri Dasam Granth. Many of which are started slowly already in todays world.

additionally, there are predictions from some mahapukhs also regarding downfall of religions. Sant Harnam Singh Rampur Khera wale used to say, A time will come when you will not find Gurbani Gutkas, 4 singhs get together and will have to find the 5th singh to prepare amrit.

Yo that's kinda scary, but Shaheedi is a blessing.

I think I also heard Sant ji say a time will come when Sikhs will have to hold a Gutka in one hand and a kirpan in the other.

2 minutes ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Yo that's kinda scary, but Shaheedi is a blessing.

I think I also heard Sant ji say a time will come when Sikhs will have to hold a Gutka in one hand and a kirpan in the other.

I haven’t heard of this before. Can you please refer to where sant ji said this, or any youtube link etc? 

I would like to listen to that.

thanks bai ji

22 hours ago, TinnkerBell said:

hanji bai ji, the 24s Avatars Bani in Dasam Granth states that the time will come when people will start moving away from religions. Only thing that matters will be lust and money. All the relations will go dirty including bro-sis and mom. Religions will disappear and it will come to a time when rulers will make laws against religious people.  Everyone who worship God will be killed by law. The  average life expectancy will be about 20-22 yrs. 

there are lots of things explained in Sri Dasam Granth. Many of which are started slowly already in todays world.

additionally, there are predictions from some mahapukhs also regarding downfall of religions. Sant Harnam Singh Rampur Khera wale used to say, A time will come when you will not find Gurbani Gutkas, 4 singhs get together and will have to find the 5th singh to prepare amrit.

Yeah kalki avtaar bani says all of those things. It is scary, but if you look at the news these days a lot of this stuff has already started happening.