Lilly - Wannabe black girl

Big_Tera

4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

maybe tell her her husband is an open satan worshipper and her manager so any money she uses to buy that stuff goes to that worship too

she stabbed her cousin and her friend in the back to get ahead , the two were pushed back by Beyonce's parents because daddy was her manager and mommy the costumier . Personally the cousin had the better voice and personality

I tell her that, but she don't believe me lol  she completely brainwashed by beyonce lol   the other day my sister was watching this Nelson Mandela memorial thing where beyonce and Jay-Z performed and I was looking at my sister's face and she looked hypnotized! Glued to the screen.

Lol you talking about kelly rowland? And then there were the other 2 girls from destinys child. Mathew Knowles is a disgusting man.

4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

she stabbed her cousin and her friend in the back to get ahead , the two were pushed back by Beyonce's parents because daddy was her manager and mommy the costumier . Personally the cousin had the better voice and personality

Aside from specifics, there shouldn't be blind spots for these personalities based on whichever supposed moral act that may or may not have taken place. Looking at the bigger picture beyond "he said, she said" should be our priority. Opting for the lesser of various "evils" shouldn't be a consideration when it comes to these people. It's not so much the specifics and details of their lives but the overall affect they have on the consciousness. 

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

At least her sister kicked JayZ about for cheating. Look at them white hollywood girls though. They just sat there and took it (which I don't blame them for because of power differentials) - but then to go on like you are some model of empowered women for other females (especially of other races) is just pathetic. 

My mom's tougher than any of them b1tches.  

Lol Salonge beat him up in the elevator, then they walked out like happy families for the papz   lol that was funny 

25 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

There is some genuinely soulful and deep stuff by a few of them for whom it's an art; basically the guys who've been classically trained in Punjabi poetry and music, etc, but the crass commercial bakwaas that gets airplay on a wider scale is the stuff that makes us look weird.

We're complaining about others....have a look at this (you might want to hit the mute button before you play). 

Guest PuzzledSingh
20 minutes ago, GuestKaur2 said:

The thing is, many girls follow them blindly. I don't "fit in" at school and I'm perfectly fine.

Thats really good sister i feel the same whenever i go out to a soical event.

Its me the original lostconfusedsingh back under this new username