Since its 25th of December interesting facts on Jesus Christ

Redoptics

How magna mater/ cybele arrived in rome in the sea

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://brill.com/previewpdf/book/edcoll/9789004295575/B9789004295575-s003.xml&ved=2ahUKEwijiKCNyrvfAhUxsqQKHZRwAcgQFjALegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw0OXCVD7oOJlggTqL2WeMTL

Catholics do the exact same with with the virgin mary today. Mary mother of Jesus replaced magna mater, they are the same thing 

festa-noantri.jpg

nya6namc4.jpg

24 minutes ago, puzzled said:

How magna mater/ cybele arrived in rome in the sea

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://brill.com/previewpdf/book/edcoll/9789004295575/B9789004295575-s003.xml&ved=2ahUKEwijiKCNyrvfAhUxsqQKHZRwAcgQFjALegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw0OXCVD7oOJlggTqL2WeMTL

Catholics do the exact same with with the virgin mary today. Mary mother of Jesus replaced magna mater, they are the same thing 

festa-noantri.jpg

nya6namc4.jpg

Your Guru Nanak Ji knew everything,  have researched him ?

4 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Jesus was the chosen one and is the saviour of the white man. 

As Sikhs we see all religions as good that can help people find God. So we should not criticise other faiths. 

Jesus was a true prophet and messiah

Amen and may jesus bless you.

Good joke. The chosen one and the saviour of the white man was not a white man himself.

You are one brainwashed carol singing cookie for sure.

5 hours ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Bro Sant Seva Singh ji wrote this, these are the experiences of Sant Baba Harnaam Singh hi Rampurkere wale

We can't say bad things about the leaders of other Dharam 

Yh Guru Sahib was enlighted by Waheguru ji, I was just sharing the Sakhi 

To this I'd like to add, it is rehat to study n learn from Quran, Bible n Gitas/ Puranas.

And in SGGS "It's a great sin to slander other faiths," "Puran, Quran are not false but the preachers are." Harnaam Singh's vision is proof Jesus, Mohammed were saints. I doubt they would've been blessed with a spiritual form if they wont.

I often wonder who started rumours "Mohammed pedo," or "Jesus not fully blessed" etc. Thousands of years passed since their time. It'll be interesting to see how our history of Guru Sahibs will b portrayed in next 1000 years! (Started by our "Sikhs" bro n sis, of course).

3 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

To this I'd like to add, it is rehat to study n learn from Quran, Bible n Gitas/ Puranas.

And in SGGS "It's a great sin to slander other faiths," "Puran, Quran are not false but the preachers are." Harnaam Singh's vision is proof Jesus, Mohammed were saints. I doubt they would've been blessed with a spiritual form if they wont.

I often wonder who started rumours "Mohammed pedo," or "Jesus not fully blessed" etc. Thousands of years passed since their time. It'll be interesting to see how our history of Guru Sahibs will b portrayed in next 1000 years! (Started by our "Sikhs" bro n sis, of course).

Please do not do this wirhout research, have ever read the bible? 

3 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

Gurbani doesnt say to learn from other religious text.  What Gurbani says is to not blindly say they are wrong.  Gurbani says the veda are stuck in describing the three qualities and know nothing of the fourth, which is about merging with Vaheguru. 

Gurbani also says something on Mohammed.  Did you read Bachittar Natak?  When reading Bachittar Natak you will not find Saint as the result of Mohammed.  It's best to trust Gurbani. You would agree?

4 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

Yes sure lot for you to learn from bible, just like below golden words of wisdom:

Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

Another blood-curdling tale from the Book of Judges, where an Israelite man is trapped in a house by a hostile crowd, and sends out his concubine to placate them:

“So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go. At daybreak the woman went back to the house where her master was staying, fell down at the door and lay there until daylight. When her master got up in the morning and opened the door of the house and stepped out to continue on his way, there lay his concubine, fallen in the doorway of the house, with her hands on the threshold. He said to her, ‘Get up; let’s go.’ But there was no answer. Then the man put her on his donkey and set out for home.” (Judges 19:25-28)

Then we turn to the Bible, and we actually find something that is for many people a real surprise. There is a specific kind of warfare laid down in the Bible which we can only call genocide."

It is called herem, and it means total annihilation. Consider the Book of 1 Samuel, when God instructs King Saul to attack the Amalekites: "And utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them," God says through the prophet Samuel. "But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey."

When Saul failed to do that, God took away his kingdom.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124494788

35 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

Yes sure lot for you to learn from bible, just like below golden words of wisdom:

Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

Another blood-curdling tale from the Book of Judges, where an Israelite man is trapped in a house by a hostile crowd, and sends out his concubine to placate them:

“So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go. At daybreak the woman went back to the house where her master was staying, fell down at the door and lay there until daylight. When her master got up in the morning and opened the door of the house and stepped out to continue on his way, there lay his concubine, fallen in the doorway of the house, with her hands on the threshold. He said to her, ‘Get up; let’s go.’ But there was no answer. Then the man put her on his donkey and set out for home.” (Judges 19:25-28)

Then we turn to the Bible, and we actually find something that is for many people a real surprise. There is a specific kind of warfare laid down in the Bible which we can only call genocide."

It is called herem, and it means total annihilation. Consider the Book of 1 Samuel, when God instructs King Saul to attack the Amalekites: "And utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them," God says through the prophet Samuel. "But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey."

When Saul failed to do that, God took away his kingdom.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124494788

Like I keep saying Jesus Christ is a metaphor for the sun, if you want to know about Jews/Muslims they are moon worshippers, its the main reason why they don't get on.