Since its 25th of December interesting facts on Jesus Christ

Redoptics

1 hour ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Not going to lie but... I think your going a bit to deep on the Christians here. It doesn't matter if the stars were aligned perfectly on that day or not. That doesn't mean much and is not really what the religion is about. Christianity at its core is worship of the one true God and we respect that. Jesus said "Our Father", he didn't say my father. He was a Bhagat.

Christianity has just been corrupted over the years and some of it has been due to pagan and people of the times influence. E.g. the old Christians believed in reincarnation but it was taken out by some emperor because they didn't like it.

Ohh just so you and everyone knows, they do not believe in one God they believe in the holy trinity.

13 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Ohh just so you and everyone knows, they do not believe in one God they believe in the holy trinity.

Paji Christians are diverse in their belief and practices, over 2 billion people can't all have the same belief and interpretation. I know this young jamacian girl who is a baptist christian who hates the idea of religion and believes in spirituality. she believes god is within us all and that we should try and create a relationship with god. I was also surprised when she told me that people at her church take of their shoes when they enter because she told me that god asked moses to take of his shoes before god gave moses the 10 commandments, she said she also covers her head with a scarf when she goes church or when she prays. that is her interpretation of Christianity and their scriptures.   

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

Paji Christians are diverse in their belief and practices, over 2 billion people can't all have the same belief and interpretation. I know this young jamacian girl who is a baptist christian who hates the idea of religion and believes in spirituality. she believes god is within us all and that we should try and create a relationship with god. I was also surprised when she told me that people at her church take of their shoes when they enter because she told me that god asked moses to take of his shoes before god gave moses the 10 commandments, she said she also covers her head with a scarf when she goes church or when she prays. that is her interpretation of Christianity and their scriptures.   

Few and far between,  and i Will also say thats the environment they are braught up, please i beg you and i touch your feet, these religions or prophets are not like you or sikhi please believe me

7 minutes ago, puzzled said:

apolstolic and orthodox churchs also cover head when doing paat .

1 minute ago, Redoptics said:

Few and far between,  and i Will also say thats the environment they are braught up, please i beg you and i touch your feet, these religions or prophets are not like you or sikhi please believe me

i agree religious Christians are annoying just like how religious muslims are annoying . Black christians normally are more spiritual than religious. Its hard to tell what these prophets were like because none of the scriptures were written by them. 

gospels were written 100s of years after jesus while the hadiths were written 0ver a 100 years after muhammed died, the torah was not written by moses,  so its hard to tell what these prophets were like because their lives were written 100 years after they died by people who never met them! 

19 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

My last post, the true 'Bhagats' are in bani when are 'Mohammad' or 'Jesus' mentioned my true bothers and sisters please understand.

I'm not saying Jesus or Muhammad and the rest are equal to our gurus or even close but dasam bani tells us how countless people have been sent down to spread God's hukkam but they all ended up creating their own paths. Guru granth sahib ji acknowledges the Semitic scriptures but says that they do not know the greatness of waheguru 

10 hours ago, puzzled said:

I'm not saying Jesus or Muhammad and the rest are equal to our gurus or even close but dasam bani tells us how countless people have been sent down to spread God's hukkam but they all ended up creating their own paths. Guru granth sahib ji acknowledges the Semitic scriptures but says that they do not know the greatness of waheguru 

You want my personal response,  do not give a flying ish about any of them 'there is no hindu or muslim' and i will add any other religion Guru Nanak Ji didn't care about, but you youngsters need to know about.

I want to start a channel like 'Nanak Namm' difference is i have cut hair, im 39. But you my younger bothers and sisters, it is you who I want to look after. This is pure love.

Go listen and understand