The Psyche of UK Sikhs - This can't end well can it ?

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

On 3/19/2019 at 9:51 AM, Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

the likes of Proactive, BHForce and Dallysingh100. They have sunk to low levels of thought and behaviour. Full to the brim with bigotryt and hatred they no longer possess the human ability to see other human beings as human beings. 3 year old and 4 year old brown children shot dead in cold blood and yetthey find ways of viifying the victims. :

I went through my posts on that thread, and I would like you to state what you find wrong:

First, I said "good point" to @proactive saying that the media are quick to attribute attacks to mental illness in the case of Islamic attacks. Do you deny this? Also, has the media to any significant extent claimed the attacker was mentally ill, and that Islamophobia is not to blame?

Secondly, I said "Goes without saying. Our people are stupid and soft. There is no respect for non-Muslims as human beings. " Do you deny our people are soft and stupid? Also, just like you wanted respect for Muslims as human beings, why do you object so strenuously to my objecting to lack of respect for non-Muslims as humans?

Third, I said "20 people were killed when Muslims attacked a church in the Philippines in January, but I definitely did not hear about it all around the media." Alright, so do you deny that 20 people were killed? Or do you deny that this wasn't played up in the media to the same extent as the NZ massacre?

Or is there a scale of outrage over killings? Is 49 totally outrageous, but 20 is no big deal?

Also were the Philippines victims not brown people shot in cold blood?

How can you possibly object to these 3 points?

Finally, do you deny that the this very mosque radicalized 2 jihadis who went off to join ISIS?

1 hour ago, BhForce said:

I went through my posts on that thread, and I would like you to state what you find wrong:

First, I said "good point" to @proactive saying that the media are quick to attribute attacks to mental illness in the case of Islamic attacks. Do you deny this? Also, has the media to any significant extent claimed the attacker was mentally ill, and that Islamophobia is not to blame?

Secondly, I said "Goes without saying. Our people are stupid and soft. There is no respect for non-Muslims as human beings. " Do you deny our people are soft and stupid? Also, just like you wanted respect for Muslims as human beings, why do you object so strenuously to my objecting to lack of respect for non-Muslims as humans?

Third, I said "20 people were killed when Muslims attacked a church in the Philippines in January, but I definitely did not hear about it all around the media." Alright, so do you deny that 20 people were killed? Or do you deny that this wasn't played up in the media to the same extent as the NZ massacre?

Or is there a scale of outrage over killings? Is 49 totally outrageous, but 20 is no big deal?

Also were the Philippines victims not brown people shot in cold blood?

How can you possibly object to these 3 points?

Finally, do you deny that the this very mosque radicalized 2 jihadis who went off to join ISIS?

BHForce,  I do not care about 'jihadis'. I care about the real ever present terrorist danger: White nationalists !!!

The threat of terror danger I face everyday of my life is not posed by 'jihadists'. It is posed by white people. It is white people who make up the biggest proportion of terrorists. It is white nationalists who have killed the most people in the western world. It is white terrorists who make up the biggest proportion of terrorist arrests. Where are the everyday white people now though ? When jihadists kill someone white people demand every muslim man, woman and child is held to account and white people demand that each of them individually apologise. But things are different when white people kill brown people. The lives of brown people ain't worth as much. No mass apoloigies. No arrests of people sympathising and supporting the killer. No Donald Trumps and Boris Johnsons getting arrested for 'radicalising' these white nationalists. This terrible terrorist attack shows us just 2 things:

1) Your life and the lives of your children as brown people are not worth as much as a white life

2) Generally, white people are sick uncivilised maniacs incapable of seeing brown and black people as equal human beings. They are your real threat. Ain't no Muslim ever done anything wrong to me personally but whitey done plenty. Whitey is an animal an whitey doesn't like it when people like me refuse to play along with their games.

On 3/22/2019 at 2:22 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

BHForce,  I do not care about 'jihadis'. I care about the real ever present terrorist danger: White nationalists !!!

You did not directly refute my points, so I guess they stand.

On 3/22/2019 at 2:22 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

When jihadists kill someone white people demand every muslim man, woman and child is held to account and white people demand that each of them individually apologise. But things are different when white people kill brown people. The lives of brown people ain't worth as much. No mass apoloigies.

OK, I guess you have a point there. 

But do know that the New Testament doesn't call on people to kill non-Christians.

The Koran does (non-Muslims).

On 3/22/2019 at 9:22 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

I do not care about 'jihadis'. I care about the real ever present terrorist danger: White nationalists !!!

That's because you are closeted and have no clue about real life. Both these people are a threat to our community in the UK.  There are plenty of brave Sikhs (which you are obviously not, hence staying in your mother's basement all these years and being clueless to what goes on in the big bad world), who've had serious run ins with these jihadi wannabes. 

There IS a link between these jihadis and groomers who target Sikh girls. 

17 hours ago, BhForce said:

When jihadists kill someone white people demand every muslim man, woman and child is held to account and white people demand that each of them individually apologise. But things are different when white people kill brown people. The lives of brown people ain't worth as much. No mass apoloigies.

Oh, okay. Now you admit anglo racism exists. When have white people ever considered nonwhites to be their equals over the last 300/400 years? 

Who doesn't know this? Are you being slow to learn again jagsaw...........come on....

Guest Jigsaw-puzzled-singh
On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 8:24 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Oh, okay. Now you admit anglo racism exists. When have white people ever considered nonwhites to be their equals over the last 300/400 years? 

Who doesn't know this? Are you being slow to learn again jagsaw...........come on....

I've spent 6 years on this forum espousing my critical race theorist views and yet you Dallysingh - the 50 year old sad and lonely pot-bellied middle aged man whose hobby it is to intimidate young children on the internet with stories of you being a young, agile East End gangster ? - had neither the intellect or mental capability to understand any of it ?

But now you've confused us dallysingh: On the one hand we should be celebrating the fact that for the first time ever you've managed to let a whole thread go by without pinning the blame for it on the Jatts. ?  I say "it" because, of course it doesn't actually matter what "it" actually is - could be the Great Fire of Chicago, the valentines day massacre,  Nixon's Watergate scandal, the great black pudding shortage of Yorkshire or Nadia's collapsed cake on Bake Off -  no matter what "it" is you can be sure that dallysingh100, the crazy nutjob that you are, will post a message on the internet blaming the jatts for "it" ? Anyway, I digress, with your schizophrenic diagnosis showing with the way that you criticse jatts for always smiling and happily dancing one day on this forum and then criticising jatts for always being miserable complainers the next day on this forum and your academically acknowledged and documented psychosis of convincing your own mind that you are an 'East End' hard man there is now a dilemma. Should we continue to see you as a 50 year old sad man- pretending to be young- that likes to swear at and intimidate young kids on the internet - or given that you haven't been able to identify and understand a single critical race point I've made over many years here, would it be more correct for us to show you some compassion and see you as a small child that just happens to be trapped in the sad and neglected body of a 50 year old man ? I don't know what the answer is but we do nonetheless look forward to your standard reply to everything on this forum, i.e. either one or all of the following:

a) Remind us that you are an East End tough guy and we should count ourselves lucky that we never meet you in real life because, if we do, you will pulverise us into the ground with your superhuman strength.

b) Remind us all that only what you say is correct and everyone who disagrees with you does so because they are uneducated pendus and are super jealous because their parents drd any of the following: drove a taxi, worked in a factory, worked as a cleaner, was in the army, had a farm, went on a farm, dares mention the word farm in your great presence ?

*CORRECTION - I was wrong. Before I hit the submit reply button I thought i'd quickly make sure that this really was in fact the first thread ever in which you didn't bring your casteist anti-rural sikh nonsense along but, alas, your psychosis is too strong and it was just wishful thinking on my part - you'd already dropped your usual faeces in the first few pages ?

On 3/22/2019 at 9:22 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

The threat of terror danger I face everyday of my life is not posed by 'jihadists'. It is posed by white people. It is white people who make up the biggest proportion of terrorists. It is white nationalists who have killed the most people in the western world. It is white terrorists who make up the biggest proportion of terrorist arrests. Where are the everyday white people now though ? When jihadists kill someone white people demand every muslim man, woman and child is held to account and white people demand that each of them individually apologise. But things are different when white people kill brown people. The lives of brown people ain't worth as much. No mass apoloigies. No arrests of people sympathising and supporting the killer. No Donald Trumps and Boris Johnsons getting arrested for 'radicalising' these white nationalists. This terrible terrorist attack shows us just 2 things:

1) Your life and the lives of your children as brown people are not worth as much as a white life

2) Generally, white people are sick uncivilised maniacs incapable of seeing brown and black people as equal human beings. They are your real threat. Ain't no Muslim ever done anything wrong to me personally but whitey done plenty. Whitey is an animal an whitey doesn't like it when people like me refuse to play along with their games.

You are comming across as muslim sympathizer here.

Muslims are the worst people on earth. 

54462412_2518827208187665_709104993264730112_n.jpg

On 4/3/2019 at 1:36 PM, Big_Tera said:

You are comming across as muslim sympathizer here.

Thanks for that. The reason that Jagsaw thinks Muslims are just fine is that they are still a small minority in the UK. 

Let them become a larger minority and they'll be a bigger problem.

Let them become a majority and they will muzzle his free speech and put a faceveil over his wife's face.

Even in the UK, they were walking around with signs saying "Kill those who call Islam violent" with no sense of irony.

8 hours ago, BhForce said:

Thanks for that. The reason that Jagsaw thinks Muslims are just fine is that they are still a small minority in the UK. 

Let them become a larger minority and they'll be a bigger problem.

Let them become a majority and they will muzzle his free speech and put a faceveil over his wife's face.

Even in the UK, they were walking around with signs saying "Kill those who call Islam violent" with no sense of irony.

"The reason that Jagsaw thinks Muslims are just fine"

^ :)  Basically, BHForce,  most individual human beings are "just fine", be they Hindus, Jews, Sikhs or Muslims. 99% of all humans are just decent folk striving to bring up their own families as best they can. Only 1% are either truly evil or truly saint-level good.....and that's the thing, you need to snap out of this irrational hatred / bigotry  against an entire group of people and understand that a 'system' has got you thinking the way you think. This same 'system' is shafting you up the jacksy whilst simultaneously playing the age old 'divide and rule'  game with your head....planted ideas in your head about who your enemy is so you won't even notice the fact that you're getting shafted by them. I'll give you an example: I did a Freedom of Information request a few weeks ago to NHS England about it's graduate scheme. I asked them a series of questions and this is a very brief summary of their answers:

1) Applicants to the NHS graduate scheme = 58% white - 40% black and ethnic minority (the 2% refused to answer are usually white)

2) On average, the black and ethnic minority applicants had higher academic qualifications

3) Those who made it past the initial sifting stages = 78% white  - 19% black and ethnic minority

Now, for my critical race / Philosophy blog I conduct these types of FOI requests and research all the time so the only reason I'm mentioning this one is because they are my latest findings. For instance, last year I found that the majority of Law graduates in this country are now black and ethnic minority (52%) but only 8% of legal jobs go to them. So you see, just using the NHS graduate scheme as an example, as soon as they hit the online form submit button on their computer the young white graduate is 3 to 4 times more likely to get an interview than your son or daughter and these types of negative statistics are prevalent throughout all aspects of life in the UK- from the criminal justice system to the entertainment industry. These state of affairs don't see a difference between your son and Mr Khan's son. To the system they are one and the same. They both get shafted by the system and it gets away with it because the system is good at what it does. it's been perfecting this art for hundreds of years. It's damn good at it. It ensures we start hating each other instead of uniting and taking the system on as a strong collective unit. Unity...is what I'm all about my friend. There is power in unity.

On 4/5/2019 at 5:18 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Now, for my critical race / Philosophy blog I conduct these types of FOI requests and research all the time so the only reason I'm mentioning this one is because they are my latest findings. For instance, last year I found that the majority of Law graduates in this country are now black and ethnic minority (52%) but only 8% of legal jobs go to them.

OK, these findings are extremely interesting. Do you have a link for your blog so that these findings may be verified?

On 4/5/2019 at 5:18 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

as soon as they hit the online form submit button on their computer the young white graduate is 3 to 4 times more likely to get an interview than your son or daughter

How could that be? Isn't the system computerized? Or are interviews only given to specific individuals that are approved by humans?