Would you marry someone whose not virgin?

puzzled

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

What do you mean? I don't get it

But it's guru jis hukkham not to do that kaami stuff. You get punished for it ?

Have you never heard the concept of the fisherman, where they say Vaheguru is the fisherman man, the fishing pole, the fish and is the water ? Its in Guru Granth Shahib Ji can't remember where though

5 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Have you never heard the concept of the fisherman, where they say Vaheguru is the fisherman man, the fishing pole, the fish and is the water ? Its in Guru Granth Shahib Ji can't remember where though

Like God is everywhere ?

But how does that justify kaami acts ...

Kaami acts are done out of lust for the body and the thrill, not for waheguru within 

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

Like God is everywhere ?

But how does justify kaami acts ...

Kaami acts are done out of lust for the body and the thrill, not for waheguru within 

Not Vaheguru is everywhere,  Vaheguru is everything, its inside you, but did you know about Vaheguru or your real self, when you did those things? 

5 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Not Vaheguru is everywhere,  Vaheguru is everything, its inside you, but did you know about Vaheguru or your real self, when you did those things? 

Don't know all I knew was I was kissing and touching a milf and she was h0t    that's all I was thinking.

Wish I thought differently back then 

1 hour ago, Redoptics said:

You will be fine Vaheguru was doing it to Vaheguru,  think this concept has been lost.

Then why did Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib ji punish chandu Shah with death when chandu Shah was the mastermind behind the torture of Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji?

You dont understand the concept read the second shabad of Raag Bihaagra.  Its speaks directly to your way of thinking.