Attracted to other caste/community sikhs

Big_Tera

17 hours ago, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

'Caste' is the wrong word to use because many will see it in it's historical context, i.e one of discrimination and inequality. There are however different groupings and each grouping as it's own facial characteristics and to ignore them is like a Englishman ignoring the fact that a Frenchman has different facial characteristics despite just 20 miles between them. Personally, I am not attracted at all to your grouping (bhatra) as everyone seems to look exactly the same. Very little variety. Not attracted to khatri girls either mostly because their pale skin tone doesn't look healthy at all. It resembles western heroin addicts that lack nutrients from the sun. Their skin doesn't have a healthy glow. I much prefer girls with a darker hue. They have a much more healthy and thus attractive glow about them. So, not so much 'castes' or groupings within Punjab, but I do find myself attracted to either Iranian girls who are without  doubt the most beautiful in the world or Gujarati Patel girls with darker skin tones. 

What i like about this thread of yours however is the fact that its not afraid to say that men find women attractive. I certainly do and it's a good thing. The alternative - as we've found is becoming an increasingly big problem within our community - is to become ambivalent to gender and start being attracted to your own gender. The day I stop finding females attractive is the day I turn into a  wooly woofter.....and that ain't happening !!

Actually you will find bhatra are a very diverse group. This is due to them consisting of many different sub communities groups such as rajputs, khatris and many others. Hence there is a big variety in terms of  appearance. jat on the other hand all look the same as they come from one group of people. one can usually tell as they have the sames type of eyes. 

p.s as i mentioned before its not about beauty pur -se. it is that humans are wired to be attracted to different races then their own as a way to make their genes as diverse as possible. If I was take it to another level. I would say I dont even find other south asian that attractive as they look the same as me.ie meduim brown skin. 

im more attracted to Latinas, oreintals, spanish and dutch girls ai it is something different   

South indian an sri Lankan tamil women are beautiful. As for iranian women. They must be the worse looking. Mostly inbred like whole of the middle east. Hence they have strange features like big noses. 

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 9:25 PM, Big_Tera said:

Anyone else feel more attracted to other caste Sikhs then their own community women?

I know there is no caste in Sikhism. But in search of a better word. 

I dont know why, but I find girls from other caste(community) more attractive then my own so called 'caste'. I think its due to them looking different and having different physical attributes and looks.

Ie the girls of my own community are very beautiful, dont get me wrong. But I am slightly put of by them as they look so similar to me due to comming from the same community and hence find slightly repelled. ie being people of the same appearance and looks. 

When I see other caste Sikh girls I defiantly feel more attracted to them as they look different and more unique.

by this I am guessing your age, is between 15-25, and/or you no longer live with your parents.

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

We have this gurdwara not far away and it's mostly ran by Khatri sikhs  mosty Afghan sikhs i think and it's the best gurdwara I have been to. Guru maneyo granth 

In Slough? That gurdwara is run by PKMC Prabh Milan Ka Chao. But I guess most of the sangat is Afghan, and therefore they have influence there?

25 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

In Slough? That gurdwara is run by PKMC Prabh Milan Ka Chao. But I guess most of the sangat is Afghan, and therefore they have influence there?

Yeah the one in slough. I presumed it was ran by Afghan singhs because a lot of the sangat there are afghani. I remember when we went to visit it when it opened it was the Afghan  singhs who were greeting everyone and showing the sangat around. The singhs directing the the cars in the car park are mostly afghani too.   So I just presumed they ran it, either way they are doing a really good job. Best gurdwara in slough 

I think they have their own language as well 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Have to be honest i have seen some manly looking Iranian women over the years lol   

I still think Khatri sikh women are probably the most beautiful among sikhs, but that's just my opinion ...

All muslim countries are inbred. Go to any mosque in london and see the muslims. They all look the same due to marrying their cousins. 

17 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

All muslim countries are inbred. Go to any mosque in london and see the muslims. They all look the same due to marrying their cousins. 

Yeah true but Arabs still manage to produce some good looking women lol, especially the gulf Arabian 

But still nothing beats and Punjabi girl in a modest Salwar Kameez ?    they the best lol 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
On 1/10/2019 at 3:11 AM, Big_Tera said:

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 3:11 AM, Big_Tera said:

As for iranian women. They must be the worse looking. Mostly inbred like whole of the middle east. Hence they have strange features like big noses

Umm.....that's interesting you should say that Big Tera because as you know I have for many years on this forum stated the same thing that all Punjab historians have stated over the course of the last 150 years and that is the fact that your grouping (the bhatras) are not ethnic Punjabis. You are ethnic central Indians / south indians who only entered Punjab for the first time ever  relatively recently after Guru Nanak dev ji's time. Hence the almost non-existence of the Punjabi nose among your people and the preponderance among bhatras of what we Punjabis call the 'feena nakh'. In rural Punjab society the pug nose (or feena nakh) is the sign of the poor labourers from Bihar and UP and the large nose is the sign of nobility and beauty. This feeling is not restricted to Punjab though because you also find it in the UK and France where the upper classes have large noses and the council flat chavs have pug noses. I sometimes give workshops to hospital doctors and it's really noticeable how most of the white female doctors ( who just happen to come from upper middle class backgrounds - privately educated) have what would be considered large noses whereas the few that do come from 'working class' backgrounds have small pug noses. Beauty - and the idea of beauty - changes with history. For example Cloepatra was widely stated by those that saw her as the most beautiful woman they had ever seen and the actual reason for that was her large nose. But going back to what I said about ‘ethnically Punjabi’ none of us – well, very few of us – are ‘ethnically’ Punjabi in the natural native sense of the word because we all came to be there from somewhere else at different points in history. It just so happens that yours is relatively very recent compared with the antiquity of other groupings. The question is from which direction we arrived in Punjab and the answer to that question is partly answered by our nose because the type and size of our nose is determined by the geographical location / climate that our ancestors lived in. The pug nose of your grouping from central and south India and the large Punjabi nose from central Asia.

As for what you said about Iranian women: Well, I lament how modern Iranian females are increasingly trying to alter that beautiful central Asian / Punjabi nose by plastic surgery but Iranian women are without doubt the most beautiful women on the face of this earth. Absurdly beautiful in fact. I don't think there's even any doubt about it and it's something that the world generally acknowledges.