Attracted to other caste/community sikhs

Big_Tera

4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Polish women remind me of the way our women use to be. There's a steel and an ankh to them, certainly the ones I've encountered. They're tough but there's actual substance behind it. But the key is they instinctively know when to cede ground to their man, and also when to fight their corner when their man is being obstinate. Punjabi women are tone (contextually) deaf and blind. 

Polish women just like other eastern europeans are new commers to this country. They are just like the first punjabis that came to the uk in the 60.s and 70's. When we were hardcore. 

Its only a matter of time before the next generation of polish become tarnished  and take up the bad habbits of the British culture. I will call it mainly the London culture. Which is about dating, promicious behaviour, drinking, wearing revealing clothing, clubbing. Listening to explicit music, doing drugs. Sex before marriage.  and the list goes on. 

In eastern European countries. People are a lot better and respectful. They respect their elders.. 

British and american culture is the worst. 

People with the best and respectful cultures and countries are. 

china, germany, France, japan, Scandinavia. I visited oslo in norway. The people were so good and respecful. 

London is the most unfriendly and ghettoised place in the uk. 

Go to places like scotland, wales, southampton, newcastle, lancashire, somerset ect. 

The english girls are so more respectful and decent then the london english goria. 

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Polish women remind me of the way our women use to be. There's a steel and an ankh to them, certainly the ones I've encountered. They're tough but there's actual substance behind it. But the key is they instinctively know when to cede ground to their man, and also when to fight their corner when their man is being obstinate. Punjabi women are tone (contextually) deaf and blind. 

True...to a certain extent, although I really don't share the view that our women are lesser of the two. The Polish girls have that hard work ethic that females from Punjab still have but our parcharaks are trying to knock out of the new generation by instilling the idea in them that praying is more important than going out to work. But really, in terms of the subject of this thread, it's about beauty...ideas of beauty....the colonisation of beauty, i.e. how beauty is in fact in the eyes of the coloniser. The polish girls are white and, as 'fair maidens' they aspire to and successfuly portray the attributes of a fair maiden princess. But we've seen with Big tera's comment about 'big noses' in a message on a previous page how we have allowed the white people to colonise our eyes and shape our ideas of beauty purely on white norms. This is silly and I'm not blaming white people per se for this because when their eyes see a traditionaly dressed and traditional Punjaban with a Punjabi nose they see the ultimate in beauty. Of course there are aspects of this that have nothing to do with colonisation and are just to do with the fact that Polish girls are ultra-elegant and we are not quite who we say we are.  For example, if we were about to visit Buckingham Palace to have an audience with the King we'd put on our smartest suit...But when we're about to go to the Gurdawara for an audience with the King of Kings we go in our cheap and tatty jogging bottoms. There is a great honesty to the Polish girls. They've decided they are princesses and so dress like princesses, walk like princesses, carry themselves like princesses, look after their bodies and skin like princesses.....whilst still maintaining a great 'Punjabi type' work ethic with which they happily clean toilets and mop floors for a living.  Can the same be said about the ones with 'Princess' in their name (the Kaurs ?) The darker hued ones (who I prefer) take care of their princess skin by rubbing bleach into it which is a bit like me taking care of my baby by drowning it. The biggest scumbag culprit of the skin lightening palarva is of course Shahrukh Khan who has earned a fortune from skin lightening companies by promoting it to Indian women. He has of course had his fair share of troubles at American airports where he gets stopped and detained for being 'brown' so from that point of view it is comforting to me to know that 'lightening' does indeed strike twice. :)

But....as someone with un-colonised eyes....I like my white women pale and freckled.....I like my Punjabans looking traditionally Punjabi with Punjabi noses and I like my black women with skanky booties. None of that is PC and it ain't supposed to be. The point is that I decide what I like - what I find attractive. Bollywood, Hollywood, magazines and the media cannot manipulate me. I decide.

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

London is the most unfriendly and ghettoised place in the uk. 

Go to places like scotland, wales, southampton, newcastle, lancashire, somerset ect. 

There is a reason for this. I think London is seen as some sort of economic engine for England. So they pack up poorer areas to keep high availability (or fodder) of  cheap labour for this engine. I've seen a few nice areas become ghettos and quite a ghettos become gentrified over the years. This is all planned in my opinion. 

Same way Southall which once might have had a chance of going upwards when a lot of upwardly mobile, hardworking apnay were there, got rammed out with Somalians and all other refugees (Afghan etc.) which turned it into another slum. 

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
42 minutes ago, puzzled said:

But Bengali girls are stunning! Like wow! Lol 

That ^ should be number one on my new thread entitled 'Things you hardly ever hear people say'

That land produces some beauties, hindu Bengali and Bangladeshi.... 

That ^ will be number 2 on the list

3 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Polish women just like other eastern europeans are new commers to this country. They are just like the first punjabis that came to the uk in the 60.s and 70's. When we were hardcore. 

Its only a matter of time before the next generation of polish become tarnished  and take up the bad habbits of the British culture. I will call it mainly the London culture. Which is about dating, promicious behaviour, drinking, wearing revealing clothing, clubbing. Listening to explicit music, doing drugs. Sex before marriage.  and the list goes on. 

In eastern European countries. People are a lot better and respectful. They respect their elders.. 

True, true. A few decades of being exposed to the BBC, lol, and the downsides of a western education (some call it indoctrination) will have their communities in a similar place to where we currently find ourselves as a collective. Although... it would be behsti if they managed to put up a better fight than us. 

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

London goriya have developed an appetite for ethnic men lol 

Damn straight! The flirting that goes on on the tube makes me blush. 

Also I notice that if you're wearing work clothes (i.e. site work) on the way home, more women than I would've ever imagined love that too - especially eastern European ones and native ones. This was weird for me to find out. I used to get changed after work all the time into smart clothes to go home but a point came when I was just too tired to be bothered with this. 

I was surprised at the reactions from the opposite sex......some goray  at work said it was because lots of women love more rugged men compared to the office ones they spend all day with??

Its only a matter of time before the next generation of polish become tarnished  and take up the bad habbits of the British culture. I will call it mainly the London culture. Which is about dating, promicious behaviour, drinking, wearing revealing clothing, clubbing. Listening to explicit music, doing drugs. Sex before marriage.  and the list goes on. 

There were apparently lots of Poles here (in East London) around the turn of the1900s. By the time my family got here, there was not a single naam or nishaan of these people left. They didn't even leave a footprint in terms of influencing the food here with their sausages and stuff. This is different to America. Where they still have their 'Pollock' surnames generations after getting here. Look at any big American movies credits and see how many Polish surnames they have. The ones here must have changed their surnames to an English one way back. 

Quite a few desi Panjabis around these ends have E. European wives/girlfriends. I have Polish relatives too (through marriage  into the family). I think the grass always seems greener with these things but I have to say, a lot of Polish girls are really hot and carry themselves well (unlike a lot of easily excitable bimbo apneean). I'm not saying all apneean are like this though, just a lot - well enough to make it noticeable and make you cringe when you do have a night out on the town for whatever reason.