"Chand" - Is it a Khanda???

sher_panjabi

Guest Dancing Warrior

It is simply symbolism, it represents the creative power of the Almighty The masculine and feminine Shiv and Shakti. What is more beautiful then the sacred creation?

But then most people on this forum were part of the immaculate conceptions and fell out of the f4ckin sky.

The Khanda Symbol as we now know was not used at the time of our gurus, its barely a hundred years old.

It is simply symbolism, it represents the creative power of the Almighty The masculine and feminine Shiv and Shakti. What is more beautiful then the sacred creation?

But then most people on this forum were part of the immaculate conceptions and fell out of the f4ckin sky.

The Khanda Symbol as we now know was not used at the time of our gurus, its barely a hundred years old.

when gurusahib send banda singh bahadur to punjab he gave him 5 teer and 5 nishan sahib ... and out of which one is still with khalsa panth .... and it has khanda on it .... and its kept in the gurudwara made in lohgarh killa .... i will let u know the name of gurudwara again after conferming ... but i have seen that nishan sahib myself ....

maffi

Well unlike you i didn't come out of Shiv's co*k....

And the Khanda did exist! Somebody needs to do some fact checking before posting! :TH:

Excellent post Novjot Veerji ^_^^_^

da chand thing was made i believe by metal workers who ddnt have da expertise to create a khanda and create 2 swords on both sides,da technology ddnt exist , as a hardliner i believe tht this symbol shoul be abolished and replaced with a khanda as idiots such as niddar singh fake nihang crew wil keep on saying we wroship shiva - shivas a joke and so are his mythological stories - replace da chand with a Khanda end of

Guest Dancing Warrior

And the Khanda did exist! Somebody needs to do some fact checking before posting! :TH:

Cartman your so full of crap you were probably shat out! don’t start something you cant finish you ran on our last debate on your “khalistan land of milk and honey “ I can still repost the questions you left unanswered for your convenience, if you so wish?

Guest Dancing Warrior

Excellent post Novjot Veerji ^_^^_^

da chand thing was made i believe by metal workers who ddnt have da expertise to create a khanda and create 2 swords on both sides,da technology ddnt exist , as a hardliner i believe tht this symbol shoul be abolished and replaced with a khanda as idiots such as niddar singh fake nihang crew wil keep on saying we wroship shiva - shivas a joke and so are his mythological stories - replace da chand with a Khanda end of

Respectfully,

Being most intelligent how can you state inaccuracies? How it that the ancient art of weapon making is no longer known to the modern world lost in time, yet they could not replicate two stylistic swords on an emblem?

This has nothing to do with Niddar Singh, its really getting tiresome that this chaps been made an escape goat on all and most controversial issues.

Realistically a divide is merging in modern day Sikhi, between the Religion and Dharam it may be for the sake of peace people may have to agree to disagree.

You cannot ban issues that provoke challenging questions, when this happens it would be nothing less than the Nazis burning books.

when gurusahib send banda singh bahadur to punjab he gave him 5 teer and 5 nishan sahib ... and out of which one is still with khalsa panth .... and it has khanda on it .... and its kept in the gurudwara made in lohgarh killa .... i will let u know the name of gurudwara again after conferming ... but i have seen that nishan sahib myself ....

maffi

are you certain man, please check :lol: @

Cartman your so full of crap you were probably shat out! don’t start something you cant finish you ran on our last debate on your “khalistan land of milk and honey “ I can still repost the questions you left unanswered for your convenience, if you so wish?

Erm, what question would that be then? Refresh my memory as i don't recall. Post it in the thread i started, or create another thread!

BTW - One can't be 'shat' out, it's inconceivable

Guest Dancing Warrior

very true, why dont you?

Erm, what question would that be then? Refresh my memory as i don't recall. Post it in the thread i started, or create another thread!

BTW - One can't be 'shat' out, it's inconceivable

I’ll re-list them here, since here we are flexing our intellectual might. True it deviates from the topic stated but deep down its all interconnected with the white wash fantasy some people live in.

The topic started back in October, it was left unanswered by all of the pro-Kalistani members. It starts with Cartman or Parkandi Baba as we know and love him stating and I quote

“ Who was this turd 'Sardar Baldev Singh' ?? If i was there i'd have shot him in the head myself!!!!!”

The topic discussion then continues…..albeit with Cartman repenting!

Cartman- I was just blowing my top, i would'nt really kill a person.

D.Warrior-I don’t think you would either, your just Saag and hot wind!

Cartman - 'social reformer' LOL You've been reading to many websites matey.... What reformer was he? He was a Prophet appointed by the Lord God. To start Sikhi.

D.Warrior - Ok, we will have to agree to disagree with this one, this is a whole topic in itself. This deviates from this topic.

Cartman - And all of the above mentioned occur in NO other country jusst in Panjab? Good excuse. (Btw it's people like you who are hypocrites, who'll be the first to celebrate when we do gain independence) Fer puchanga main!!

D.Warrior Answer the questions, don't duck the issues raised since your going to be at the forefront of this independents movement How would you tackle the issues I have raised? I raise them again ..

1. female infanticide

2. Inequality

3. racism

4. ageism

5. poor education

6. rising levels of STDs and HIV and lack of awareness.

7. drug abuse

8. failing natural resources at an alarming level

9. lack of renewable energy, well energy generally

10. corrupt government

11. corrupt officials

12. corrupt SGPC

13. low GDP, what are you going to trade? potatoes?

14. lack of ports

15. lack of facilities

16. poor healthcare

17. Destruction of Sikh heritage and distortion of Sikh history

18. Lack of a viable army

19. lack of viable navy ( this one should be easy )

20. lack of viable air force

21. lack of nuclear collateral, since your neighbours have nukes for every day of the week

22. Increased taxation on goods and earnings

D.Warrior- As you say I am a hypocrite and will come running to your golden state so you must have something to offer? Can you offer any solution to the above?

Cartman - You're referring to Sant Bindranwale now are you? Opinions vary, but i'd love to see which side of the fence you sit on, God forbid we should encounter anything of that nature again....

D.Warrior - I sit on the side of all the innocent people that got caught up between a fanatical government and fanatical terrorists, in my opinion they were the same as each other just in a different uniform, but I bet your one of the hard core guys, who would wear a orange darmala because its all the rage on the camouflage scene and go out fighting with your AK47. I fail to see how that benefited any one?

Look Cartman, I am not your enemy. I am trying to make you understand, you see you are more useful to your cause alive and tackling issues that directly involve your movement, then dead and just a messy picture in the desh pardes in a fake police encounter.

On the upside Cartman your command of English has improved somewhat, you must be near to replacing that F7 key on your keyboard.

Please answer the questions

D.Warrior Answer the questions, don't duck the issues raised since your going to be at the forefront of this independents movement How would you tackle the issues I have raised? I raise them again ..

1. female infanticide

2. Inequality

3. racism

4. ageism

5. poor education

6. rising levels of STDs and HIV and lack of awareness.

7. drug abuse

8. failing natural resources at an alarming level

9. lack of renewable energy, well energy generally

10. corrupt government

11. corrupt officials

12. corrupt SGPC

13. low GDP, what are you going to trade? potatoes?

14. lack of ports

15. lack of facilities

16. poor healthcare

17. Destruction of Sikh heritage and distortion of Sikh history

18. Lack of a viable army

19. lack of viable navy ( this one should be easy )

20. lack of viable air force

21. lack of nuclear collateral, since your neighbours have nukes for every day of the week

22. Increased taxation on goods and earnings

D.Warrior - I sit on the side of all the innocent people that got caught up between a fanatical government and fanatical terrorists, in my opinion they were the same as each other just in a different uniform, but I bet your one of the hard core guys, who would wear a orange darmala because its all the rage on the camouflage scene and go out fighting with your AK47. I fail to see how that benefited any one?

Look Cartman, I am not your enemy. I am trying to make you understand, you see you are more useful to your cause alive and tackling issues that directly involve your movement, then dead and just a messy picture in the desh pardes in a fake police encounter.

Please answer the questions

OK, as you bring them to my attention once again, i shall try to answer them to the best of my abilty!

The above listed are indeed a hinderance. Now saying this is an obstacle is ludicrious. You name a country anywhere that is expempt from the above you mention .

Corruption is ripe here in the UK, now what does that tell us? A country like England, no matter how successful isn't imune!

2 - Corrupt SGPC.... We put them there and we can oust them, no? Replace with Khalsa Sikh who actually care for the panth!

And all the points mentioned above, won't go away, but can be dealt with, BUT not whilst under the current regime! - They have no concern with what happens to the Panjab, so that'll explain why only in the past few years all problems have come to the surface.

Think of countries like Latvia, Croatia and all the the other smaller ones. with populations of just a minor 5/6 million. They manage extrememy well, no? So why will we not? Maybe i am living in cloud cuckoo land, but haven't people with similar causes met with the same kind of obstacles too in the past, but still managed to achieve the goal!

Gur Fateh