Would you be ok with your sister or daughter marrying a black or white Sikh?

Torontobboi

18 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

These feminists will be telling Sri Guru Angad Dev ji, who are you to tell people not to worship a devi?  You worshipped one therefore you can't tell anyone not too

Haha!  I'm surprised sikh feminists havnt started worshipping devi or started claiming guru ji worshipped devi because he wrote chandi di vaar 

Men who want to make sikhi their focus need to be careful of women especially the liberal ones as they can lead you astray. They will question your sikhi and you as man. 

Wise up and stay true to yourself.

Woman have already been brainwashed by the liberal slutty media and now basically are advocates for it.

Don't fall for their ways 

23 hours ago, BhForce said:

What are you even doing, bro?

I made an entirely uncontroversial statement that dating is not allowed in Sikhism.

Now you want to ask me if I ever so much as said hello to my wife (if i have one) before the conclusion of the 4 lavan and ardas??

Talk about moving the goalposts!

Also, I already answered your question. Why do you feel a need to ask a second time?

It is not controversial. You made a judgement saying that 'dating' is not permissible in Sikhism.. All I asked was can you please qualify the statement.. 

First of all you should define 'dating'. 

Secondly, I asked a simple question about whether you ever met or spoke to you wife before marriage.. It was to draw out a flaw in your assertion that any woman other than your wife should be treated as a sister. The question was to elucidate the fact that clearly if you had met even for a brief moment you must have viewed your prospective wife as a potential future partner.. Notwithstanding the fact it is possible that you may or may not have been introduced for a arrange marriage with someone other than your current wife.. Which by logic means that even holier than thou you looked upon a woman who was not your wife as something other than your sister.. Personally I see nothing wrong with this but you clearly do so instead of getting all in a tizz think about it 

19 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

When the feminist @Sukhvirk1976 lose in a discussion they start to become personal.  They are very petty.  

These feminists will be telling Sri Guru Angad Dev ji, who are you to tell people not to worship a devi?  You worshipped one therefore you can't tell anyone not too.

Again these people are very petty.  They are the same people who will try to execute Gurmukhs if they get the chance.  They worship the devil.

Since feminism is a political movement that is about equality, I see the label as being a positive one.. Guru sahib teaches us that we should break down all discriminatory practices.. So if you have a problem with gender equality, you don't have a problem with me, you have a problem with gurmat.. I think you should khoj on that rather than making assumptions about my knowledge of sikhi.. Since your own understanding seems lacking of the very basic principles 

20 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Haha!  I'm surprised sikh feminists havnt started worshipping devi or started claiming guru ji worshipped devi because he wrote chandi di vaar 

Men who want to make sikhi their focus need to be careful of women especially the liberal ones as they can lead you astray. They will question your sikhi and you as man. 

Wise up and stay true to yourself.

Woman have already been brainwashed by the liberal slutty media and now basically are advocates for it.

Don't fall for their ways 

And you seem to be brainwashed by ignorance.. 

41 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Since feminism is a political movement that is about equality, I see the label as being a positive one.. Guru sahib teaches us that we should break down all discriminatory practices.. So if you have a problem with gender equality, you don't have a problem with me, you have a problem with gurmat.. I think you should khoj on that rather than making assumptions about my knowledge of sikhi.. Since your own understanding seems lacking of the very basic principles 

Again changing the meaning of a word to mislead sangat.  Feminists are those who murder baby in the mother's womb.  Guru Sahib will never stand beside these murderers. 

1 minute ago, Akalifauj said:

Again changing the meaning of a word to mislead sangat.  Feminists are those who murder baby in the mother's womb.  Guru Sahib will never stand beside these murderers. 

you have no idea.. Go look up the definition of feminism.. 

Are you sure you are sikh and not some Christian fundamentalist? 

13 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

you have no idea.. Go look up the definition of feminism.. 

Are you sure you are sikh and not some Christian fundamentalist? 

Nice come back, you really taught me troll. If Christians are standing up to murder of babies in the womb, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji would gladly give them support. So will Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Sikhs.  

Just now, Akalifauj said:

Nice come back, you really taught me troll. If Christians are standing up to murder of babies in the womb, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji would gladly give them support. So will Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Sikhs.  

Ahh diddums... If your definition of a troll is being asked a question that gets you shook then fair enough.. 

You should try and live in chardi kala bro..especially with a handle like Akalifauj 

4 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

28 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

"feminism

/ˈfɛmɪnɪz(ə)m/

noun

the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.

synonyms: the women's movement, the feminist movement, women's liberation, female emancipation, women's rights; "

Who's misleading who brother? 

You seem quite happy to go hard at me but go all snowflake when you are called out..