DARKEST DAY IN NEW ZEALAND

JSinghnz

9 hours ago, proactive said:

I don't know why you're making such a big deal about it? There are attacks on non-Muslim places of worship by Muslims in Muslims countries almost on a daily basis and yet you don't see Muslims in the west from these countries express any sorrow or make an effort to stop their fellow Muslims. You should save your outrage for those who deserve it such as the Yazidis who lived a peaceful life for a thousand years and yet have faced genocide from Muslims every few decades. Their society has pretty much been destroyed and how many Muslims do you see expressing sympathy for them? 

What part of English don't you understand?

All of us here in New Zealand are shocked and very angry at the cowardly terrorist who has targeted our country.

Below sums the feelings of people here.

"You have viciously destroyed the comfort, safety and trust within the Muslim community, you <banned word filter activated> sadist. You’ve taken away their chance to ever feel safe and respected in a place where it matters most. You’ve destroyed and scarred the lives of many children, who’ve lost parents, sisters, brothers, cousins, aunties, uncles and friends. You’ve permanently done damage to the lives of hundreds, if not thousands.

On top of this, thousands of people protested and voiced their concerns regarding their future, and the future of generations to come. Thanks to you, you vile, sick man - you’ve stolen the spotlight you will never ever deserve. You’ve stolen more than you’ll ever know. 

White supremacists like you are accountable for the damage done to thousands of people. This day was issued to be a step forward for our nation (and many others), but come the evening, it looks more and more like a repeat of history. 

YOU are singlehandedly responsible for torturing the minds of an innocent and nurturing group of beautiful people, who expected love and support from Aotearoa, a country that prides itself on acceptance, but on this day they received hate and torture. Their community will never feel safe again. Not here. 

Die, you sick and twisted individual."

You need to get a sense of perspective and lose the social justice warrior mindset. He didn't target the country, he targeted a group of people whose belief system is as totalitarian. divisive and supremacist as his own.  You are in the initial happy clappy phase of the Muslim settlement in NZ. Give it a few years and you too will be able to enjoy the gifts of Islam that the west has been enjoying since 9/11. 

1 hour ago, proactive said:

You need to get a sense of perspective and lose the social justice warrior mindset. He didn't target the country, he targeted a group of people whose belief system is as totalitarian. divisive and supremacist as his own.  You are in the initial happy clappy phase of the Muslim settlement in NZ. Give it a few years and you too will be able to enjoy the gifts of Islam that the west has been enjoying since 9/11. 

He targeted our country and introduced terrorism here. Muslims have never attacked anyone here. We were so proud that we didn't have to enjoy your kind of circus in NZ.

Everything has changed because of that retarded terrorist.

1 hour ago, JSinghnz said:

He targeted our country and introduced terrorism here. Muslims have never attacked anyone here. We were so proud that we didn't have to enjoy your kind of circus in NZ.

Welcome to the big bad world. Did you honestly think you'd be able to hide from it forever in NZ? 

Your post shows just how much empathy you have for your other Sikh brothers and sisters who've been dealing with this type of stuff (a 'circus' in your own words!) for years.......

Screw you and your NZ pride, you sound like a real <banned word filter activated>. And you can report that use of language to the forum admin like it's the end of the world - I don't care. 

Grow up man. I hope the reality of maybe having to try and defend yourself or other members of your community has been brought home to you by all this. Why do you think Guru ji promoted carrying shasters for? A fashion statement. I wouldn't worry too much about the odd use of swearing if I was you.... 

Man, the kind of basic crap you have to explain to younguns these days........<sigh>

10 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Welcome to the big bad world. Did you honestly think you'd be able to hide from it forever in NZ? 

Your post shows just how much empathy you have for your other Sikh brothers and sisters who've been dealing with this type of stuff (a 'circus' in your own words!) for years.......

Screw you and your NZ pride, you sound like a real &lt;banned word filter activated&gt;. And you can report that use of language to the forum admin like it's the end of the world - I don't care. 

Grow up man. I hope the reality of maybe having to try and defend yourself or other members of your community has been brought home to you by all this. Why do you think Guru ji promoted carrying shasters for? A fashion statement. I wouldn't worry too much about the odd use of swearing if I was you.... 

Man, the kind of basic crap you have to explain to younguns these days........<sigh>

What else can be expected from a clown like you.

25 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Yeah, Mr. closeted scaredy pants trying to teach others on how to be a Singh.......... proper clown

You should recognise that you have eff all life experiences before you pontificate. It'd do you (and everyone else) a world of good. 

Everyone here recognizes your retarded mindset and low life upbringing.

2 hours ago, JSinghnz said:

All it has done has shown that NZ's isolation is not going to keep it insulated from what's going on  the rest of the world.

I have worked with so many Kiwis over the years, there are so many that come to the UK to work and travel. Very smart people but NZ could learn from what has is happening in other western countries. 

It seems that NZ being more closely linked with Australia means all their problems are going end up on your doorstep.