what would you ask from guru sahib if they asked you to ask for anything you want?

1 hour ago, GuestSingh12345 said:

what would you ask from guru sahib if they asked you to ask for anything you want?

Like if it was on the spot,if guru sahib or a sant mahapurkh for instance,what is the best and wisest to ask for?

ਕਿਆ ਮਾਗਉ ਕਿਆ ਕਹਿ ਸੁਣੀ ਮੈ ਦਰਸਨ ਭੂਖ ਪਿਆਸਿ ਜੀਉ ॥

What should I beg for? What should I say and hear? I am hungry and thirsty for the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan

p762

4 hours ago, GuestSingh12345 said:

Like if it was on the spot,if guru sahib or a sant mahapurkh for instance,what is the best and wisest to ask for?

To be healthy and wealthy in every single life after this one and keep getting spiritually more powerful everytime im reborn.

When I do matha tek I always ask guru ji to make me closer to him and to become a better sikh.

On top of that there isn't much tbh  I'm satisfied with life lol   wouldn't mind meeting the right girl though  I'm on the wrong side of my 20s now haha! 

On 4/5/2019 at 2:36 AM, GuestSingh12345 said:

Well there can be several answers to this beautiful question, and in the Bani we can get very good answers to it, and one such which I would like to share with the sangat here is as follows:

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪਾਸਿ ਬੇਨੰਤੀਆ ਮਿਲੈ ਨਾਮੁ ਆਧਾਰਾ

Sathigur Paas Baenantheeaa Milai Naam Aadhhaaraa ||

I offer this prayer to the True Guru, to bless me with the sustenance of the Naam.

Sat Sree Akal.