Were there dinosaurs in Satyug?

maybe god wiped out dinos so he could create humans? but even then humans didnt come around after millions of years after the dinos. After dinosaurs other massive beasts mostly mammals took over.     but if humans didnt exits during the time of the dinos then what was the purpose of the dinosaurs? some dino brains were so small that they were the size of the human brain,  some dino brains were so small in comparison to their bodies that some dinos had 2 brains!      im pretty sure some types of humans existed during the time of the dinosaurs maybe all the devte and other higher beings.    otherwise what was the purpose of millions and millions of years of just dinosaurs! 

another strange animal carved in the hampi temple in india.  the temple also has other carvings of animals as well like the carving of the camel on the left, the creature on the right is something else. its not a camel because the whole structure has been carved differently to how the artists carved the camel. 

Image result for hindu temple dinosaur

44 minutes ago, puzzled said:

haha  it really does   its confusing lol 

It is, but in all seriousness there's constant adjustment about previously incontrovertible schools of thought in various scientific fields as new developments and issues emerge over time, so I wouldn't assume current scientific norms will remain unchanged for eternity. Who knows, perhaps there's wisdom and truth in the old ways that has yet to be fully understood by modern minds?

22 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Currently accepted thinking seems to be that humans and dinosaurs did not exist concurrently (the opening scenes to The Flintstones are not historically accurate), and that humans as we know them today evolved after the extinction of large dinosaurs. 

Actually that is not the case I think. There have been fossils of human and dinosaur footprints found together (Yes Together) in many places. And, there have been sightings in Africa of Dinosaurs still alive (today) in some of the swamp areas. There are only a few and when the locals of the swamp areas were shown picture of Dinosaurs (artist concepts) they picked out two which were like creatures they have seen. (The swamp areas are mostly unexplored, even by the state). And by the way who even named the creature a Dinosaur? The creature, before being called a dinosaur, was called a Dragon by everyone and there have been many stones found (like the Ica Stones) portraying dinosaurs and humans together. I'm not saying they co-existed for a fact, because we can't know and only Waheguru ji knows. I'm just trying to get across the point that these scientists don't know much and can't be sure.

Secondly about the extinction of the dinosaurs, no one even knows for sure how they came to be extinct. There is the hypothesis of 65 million years ago but be real, did anyone see that (apart from Waheguru, if that asteroid really hit). And if so where is the evidence?

Thirdly about evolution. There has been absolutely no evidence at all for evolution. No transitional fossils between kind of animals and the evidence actually goes against evolution. 

2nd half of the video tells us the probability of even just 10 steps of evolution occuring perfectly and how it had to be a miracle, eliminating atheism.

And also if humans evolved (I'm not attacking you Dally at all, sorry if I seem like I am) where are the hundreds of species that had to be between monkeys and Humans?

On 4/5/2019 at 6:20 PM, puzzled said:

early ape man

I don't think that any ape man half species ever existed. Dhan Guru Maharaaj has never said anything on this.

Also Maharaj has never said that early humans were not Caveman. When Man was created by Preetam Pyare Waheguru ji, man was good and not barbaric as he was in Satyug, as far my understanding goes.

Correct me if I've got something wrong. Again, I'm just trying to get the point across that scientists can't be sure.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ

2 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

There was a cataclysmic event about 12,500 years ago around the end of the last ice age.

It is quite possible there were creatures that are now extinct that existed then.

The Great Deluge. The old Mesopotamian and Sumerian civilisations wrote about it extensively. Of course, Christianity later absorbed those events into its own flood mythology with the likes of Noah and his ark.