Message for the Christian Girl on the main thread

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Hey 'Christian Girl'.

You may be all excited over the fact that you've managed to befriend so many gullible 'Sikhs' on various topics on the main page of this forum but, you should know, that there are many here that know what your little game is. About 3 or 4 years ago on this very forum I posted the complete degree module from Trinity (Christian) University in Canada about 'How to Convert Sikhs'. It was sent to me by someone I was actually conversing with on an online architecture forum (of all things :) ) but when he heard I was a Sikh he thought I might be interested in how organised and sophisticated the Christian conversion menace had become. The Module itself went into great detail and each semester was broken into tasks that the Christian should complete step-by-step in order to first gain the 'trust' of the Sikhs. What's really interesting about the module is the fact that everything you've said and done on a couple of threads on the main page in these early stages of your presence on this forum is that mirrors exactly what the module tells the Christian to do. What the module says is that 90% of the time should be spent on portraying the illusion that you are a friend of the Sikh religion....like the Sikh religion...respect the Sikh religion, i.e. wrap the gullible Sikh around your finger and then, only then, after a year or so, should you start pushing Jesus down their throats. So yes...Christian Girl...you've got those simpletons on the main thread where you want them but you should know that the 99% of the rest of us know exactly WHY you're here....WHAT you're doing.... and HOW you're doing it.  

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How dare you question her. She only speaks the truth and is an angel. 

I have to apologise on behalf of some people of my faith. They do to much reading and come out with all kinds of theorys. Based on to much time at home on pc instead of being in real world. They treat

Makes you think: treasure Sikh scriptures and preserve their authenticity. God knows how devils in our community will try to alter or erase sections of Gurbani for various nefarious reasons over the c

Posted Images

On 4/9/2019 at 1:18 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Hey 'Christian Girl'.

You may be all excited over the fact that you've managed to befriend so many gullible 'Sikhs' on various topics on the main page of this forum but, you should know, that there are many here that know what your little game is. About 3 or 4 years ago on this very forum I posted the complete degree module from Trinity (Christian) University in Canada about 'How to Convert Sikhs'. It was sent to me by someone I was actually conversing with on an online architecture forum (of all things :) ) but when he heard I was a Sikh he thought I might be interested in how organised and sophisticated the Christian conversion menace had become. The Module itself went into great detail and each semester was broken into tasks that the Christian should complete step-by-step in order to first gain the 'trust' of the Sikhs. What's really interesting about the module is the fact that everything you've said and done on a couple of threads on the main page in these early stages of your presence on this forum is that mirrors exactly what the module tells the Christian to do. What the module says is that 90% of the time should be spent on portraying the illusion that you are a friend of the Sikh religion....like the Sikh religion...respect the Sikh religion, i.e. wrap the gullible Sikh around your finger and then, only then, after a year or so, should you start pushing Jesus down their throats. So yes...Christian Girl...you've got those simpletons on the main thread where you want them but you should know that the 99% of the rest of us know exactly WHY you're here....WHAT you're doing.... and HOW you're doing it.  

Hi

Lol! You over-estimate me and it is very flattering actually. Thankyou. 

Truth is i am interested in your religion from a comparison perspective. I have Sikh friends from whom i learn many wise things. I like to discuss paths to God and personal peace. I believe in open friendly dialogue between cultures and religions. Surely that is best? 

I will never become a Sikh. Nobody here will  become a Christian through anything i say. That is simply it. No need for paranoia. Surely you are secure and confident in your relligion? I am certainly unshakable in mine. 

3 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

3 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Hey thanks. You are a genteman sir! 

On 4/10/2019 at 7:32 AM, Christiangirl52 said:

Nobody here will  become a Christian through anything i say. That is simply it. No need for paranoia. 

*DELETED*

2 hours ago, Christiangirl52 said:

Hey thanks. You are a genteman sir! 

I have to apologise on behalf of some people of my faith. They do to much reading and come out with all kinds of theorys. Based on to much time at home on pc instead of being in real world. They treat everyone with suspicion.

There is definanly a 

anti hindu

anti christian

agenda for some on this forum. 

You are someone that is innocently asking questions  as you are interested about Sikh faith. But as mentioned your a commited Christian and we should have no issue with that. This is a forum for all faiths to come and learn and share their experiences. There is also nothing wrong with questioning Sikhism. You may not always like the answers or that it fully does not answer your original query. But at least you can learn to some degree.

Personally I dont believe in Christianity as being something I would ever consider. That is nothing personal though. As I would not consider any faiths that is better then my own. 

As Im sure you will have the same belief in your faith as being the best for you. 

Everyone has the rigjt to believe their faith is the right and truthful way. But the key difference is not looking down on others of different faiths. We should show equal reapect to anyone of any faith. They is the key belief of Sikhi. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

I have to apologise on behalf of some people of my faith. They do to much reading and come out with all kinds of theorys. Based on to much time at home on pc instead of being in real world. They treat everyone with suspicion.

You are someone that is innocently asking questions  as you are interested about Sikh faith.

Look out people. Christian Girl has got Big Tera on her side. That's an intellectual heavyweight partnership made in heaven. (if wolverhampton is your idea of heaven). 

@ADMIN and @S1ngh, I call for Jagsaw's account to be restored.

I don't say this because I'm a fan of his in everything he says.

Everyone here knows that that I oppose his love for Islam.

I don't know what he was banned for, but I'm sure it's been quite a while's punishment, hasn't it? 

If necessary, make him promise to be good, or put him on QC for a while.

He has some stuff to say which is quite necessary, and other stuff which contributes to the conversation, if only to provide a foil to argue against. It's very difficult to have a conversation if you don't have an account and can't check notifications.

Who else agrees? Note: This does  not mean you agree with Jagsaw on everything he posts. I don't agree with any other poster on everything they post, but as long they observe a few simple rules, I don't know why everyone should not be able to post.

Guest Pakistani Government

For many years we have been sponsoring West London Khan aka Jigsaw to be the mouthpiece of the pro-Pakistani agenda and push the pro-Islam stance on this Sikh forum at every opportunity. His support for Pakistani Jat Muslim groomers did not deserve to see him get banned. All Muslims and Pakistani's should be free to push their agenda on this Sikh forum as after all we only outnumber Sikhs by almost 100 to 1. So by allowing a free for all we should be able to take over this site and convert it towards serving the agenda of Islam pretty soon if not overnight ...

14 hours ago, BhForce said:

I don't know what he was banned for, but I'm sure it's been quite a while's punishment, hasn't it? 

He has some stuff to say which is quite necessary, and other stuff which contributes to the conversation, if only to provide a foil to argue against. It's very difficult to have a conversation if you don't have an account and can't check notifications.

Who else agrees? Note: This does  not mean you agree with Jagsaw on everything he posts. I don't agree with any other poster on everything they post, but as long they observe a few simple rules, I don't know why everyone should not be able to post.

I don't agree at all. I think certain closet casteists miss him and his ramblings. I think his plan is to encourage casteism and then support connections with that community who've made a rep for themselves with their grooming 'skills' because they often come from the same beloved caste biraderi as him. That's probably the real reason he ignores or plays down how our community has been targeted in my opinion.  

Plus he really is inconsistent with his thoughts. A few years ago he was actually saying that he believed that goray invading and 'annexing' Panjab was the best thing that happened to us Sikhs (he actually said this as West London 'Singh'), whereas a few days ago he was crying about how he's never had issues with sullay but has had a lot of negative influence on his life by goray. Might be issues with his meds that makes his opinions swing so wildly? 

Guest Keep WestKhan banned
On 4/11/2019 at 1:42 AM, BhForce said:

I don't know what he was banned for

He was banned for supporting groomers, batting for Islam, promoting a pro-Pakistani narrative, promoting inter-caste hatred amongst Sikhs as well as arguing that Triya Charitar is not Gurbani and that Sikhs should not matha tek to it.

Guest London jwaan
On 4/11/2019 at 1:42 AM, BhForce said:

Interesting suggestion. If you knew someone who came into your house and crapped all over the carpet on purpose, would you let them back in on the "promise" that they works control their bowels in the future?

This <banned word filter activated> talks the most unsubstantiated and baseless, extremist bukwaas I have ever heard. A little like the Islamic hate preachers. And you want more of it?? Ok. Dont say you weren't warned.....