Sign in to follow this  
Guest someone

who is this guy - sikh priest

Guest jigsaw-puzzled-singh

Who is this guy?

It's the guy that Canadian politician Jagmeet Singh hired to conduct his celebrity  beach wedding in Mexico.  

There's a lesson in that, i.e what's worse? : the guy with a dastar who makes it clear he's not who you think he is or the guy with the dastar that wants you to believe he is the guy you think he is ?

This clown fraud of a man has a YouTube channel as well where he conducts all these grotesque "sikh" weddings.

Most the weddings are on beaches.

Something very wh0re-ish and slapper-ish about the people at those weddings.

Clowns who enter gurus darbar like that and then don't even bother doing matha tek shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a anand karaj. 

Edited by puzzled

Sikhi is almost non existant in the lives of the people he gets married in his "destination sikh weddings" that you can see it right through the screen. 

This fraud isn't a sikh and is getting away with his bullsh1t 

17 hours ago, puzzled said:

Sikhi is almost non existant in the lives of the people he gets married in his "destination sikh weddings" that you can see it right through the screen. 

This fraud isn't a sikh and is getting away with his bullsh1t 

"It's her big day. Let her enjoy it." 😁

5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

"It's her big day. Let her enjoy it." 😁

Lol that p1sses me off it does.

Like bhai jagraj singh said in one of his videos if guru ji is not gnna be part of your marriage then do phere and parkarma around each other instead then lol 

"Its her big day"   judging by the weddings of today the brides should be standing in the middle and the groom might aswell walk around her 4 times  instead. 

4 minutes ago, puzzled said:

"Its her big day"   judging by the weddings of today the brides should be standing in the middle and the groom might aswell walk around her 4 times  instead. 

It's a Goddess movement. 

22 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Lol that p1sses me off it does.

Like bhai jagraj singh said in one of his videos if guru ji is not gnna be part of your marriage then do phere and parkarma around each other instead then lol 

They should erect a full length four-sided mirror and walk around that 4 times. The symbolism would speak volumes, lol.

This guy left his sikh desi wife to have a marriage and business with his gori mem ... and it is they who cooked up the whole gorification of what should be a dedication of ineself to Akal  Purakh and Guru ji. Coconuts just lurveee this nonsense of showing off on beaches etc.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

They should erect a full length four-sided mirror and walk around that 4 times. The symbolism would speak volumes, lol.

😄

If guru sahib is enough for these people then they would simply have their wedding at the gurdwara.   In the old days in India they used to bring guru sahib to the brides house and get married there.

But these days it's not about guru ji is it, If it was then there would be no need for beaches, hotels and flashy outfits, decoration.

Sad really  but what can you do?  When even the authorities don't care and are busy making money. 

From a simple wedding in the house to destination weddings at beaches and hotels,   it's scary to think what's nxt 

9 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I bet there's a growing minority among western Sikh brides who privately wish they were born Hindu just so they can perform the garland around the neck ritual for the wedding video and photographs, lol. "Curse my Sikh mum and dad!" I bet there's a few who dream of the Muslim marriage rite of, "Qabool hai" that's been pushed by Bollywood. Apne are slaves to trends and outside forces. 

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I bet there's a growing minority among western Sikh brides who privately wish they were born Hindu just so they can perform the garland around the neck ritual for the wedding video and photographs, lol. "Curse my Sikh mum and dad!" I bet there's a few who dream of the Muslim marriage rite of, "Qabool hai" that's been pushed by Bollywood. Apne are slaves to trends and outside forces. 

Iv actualy seen vids of sikh weddings where they shower the couple with petals as they do their phere,  that's Bollywood/hindu.  

I don't go to sikh weddings because I know they will wind me up. When my parents come back from weddings and I ask them how it was they say how the couple were talking throughout the whole anand karaj, laughing while doing their phere etc   

I mean do what you want at the reception but at least behave in the gurdwara. 

I know a Punjabi lady who recently went to a gujji/punjabi anand karaj and she said the couple were talking and laughing throughout the whole ceromny, the gujaratis in the sangat were talking and had no idea what was going on, they all were lost.    

She said no gurdwara let them have anand karaj so they went to a ravidaas gurdwara and did it there 

This what a lot of interfaith sikh couples are now doing, they go to the ravidaas gurdwara types and get married there.